Handkerchief

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s been a while, will they wake up?”

“I don’t know, unnie.” I was awaken by the sound of the idols.

I started to scrunch my eyebrows while opening my eyes. I slowly adapted to the bright light from the car.

“Amber!?” I lifted my head up to see where I was and who was there.

My first thought was to find Krystal but stopped after seeing her lying next to me.

“Krys…? Krystal!?” My hands shook her shoulders automatically.

“Aish….dork…” I pull back after hearing her voice, sounding sleepy.

“Omo, Krystal…thank god.” Victoria says hugging Krystal.

Well it’s good to see Krystal up as well, my head is a bit over the place which is kind of annoying me. All I can remember was falling and feeling something heavy on my heart.

“Oh Vic unnie, what happened?” Krystal asked.

“Yeah, and how did we end up here?” I add.

“Well for a start, Amber fainted, followed by you. You actually landed on Amber which broke your fall. Siwon carried you guys out here which is where we came in and just cooled you guys off.” Victoria explains.

“Yeah, and it was in front of everyone so there was a lot of commotion.” Luna adds.

Argh, that’s right. I remember blocking Nikki’s punch and her having a grip on my wound as then black out.

“Where’s Chris?” Krystal asks.

“Oh she is still inside, I’m guessing trying to explain to the audience maybe making excuses, we don’t know.”

“But she is with Jiyeon right?” I ask.

“When we left she just stood by her side.” Hyomin states causing the others to nod.

“Man, I don’t know if she can handle a lot of questions. From the past events, I’m guessing she could get a headache from all the things they will ask her.”

“She can handle it, I guess.” Krystal says to me.

“Speaking of Crystal…” Luna points outside to the couple walking towards us.

“Hey, we were just talking about you.” I say.

“Oh , you’re awake, how do you feel?” She seems surprised.

“I’m all goods, I just woke up not long ago anyway.”

“Whoah, you guys talked about me as soon as you woke up, what an honor, huehue.”

“Aish shut up…” I say pretending that I was about to hit her.

“They were just explaining things for dork and I to understand so you were the second thing we were talking about, first was of me.” Krystal grins wide for me causing me to smile shyly.

“Aigoo, this couple…” Well Chris and Jiyeon aren’t any different from us so she can’t really say much.

“Wait so has everything calmed down or what?”

“Uh not really, there was a lot of commotion at first but now it’s just a lot of concerned, curious people that are all wondering where you two are. They weren’t really asking me questions since I answered most of them but really it was expected.” Sigh*

“True, true.”

“Oh also, we have a plan to easily express the secret but it’s only to a certain amount of people.” Chris looks at Jiyeon.

I guess Jiyeon was the one that suggested it?

“Ha, well you guys don’t have to but I thought you guys can maybe have a competition with your friends from this school based on the KPOP competition that finished tonight. I actually thought into it more on the way here.” I notice Chris turning her full attention on her now.

“So it is the same idea, based on the KPOP competition but the prize is a date…with any idol of their choice.” My eyes widen…what if they chose Krystal?

“Um….we..ll..” I start to stutter thinking too much into this.

“What events are there?” Krystal asks.

“Just live a normal life, see who treats us good and I do mean all of us, including Chris and Amber. I guess the KPOP thing is kind of not a major thing but…”

“It seems legit.” I start to understand.

“What the…?” I chuckle at Chris who looks blank as ever.

“Ya, Amber just woke up and you are more confused than her.” Jiyeon playfully slaps her arm causing laughter.

Chris started to pout while the rest of us chuckled at the cute couple. Told ya that that Cryeon wasn’t any different from Kryber.

“Well what part do Amber and I play?”

“Judges? I guess but also bachelors, while we be the bachelorettes.”

“HUH!?” I say at the same time as Chris.

Now I am confused, same goes with Chris when Jiyeon called her a bachelor, making her blush. I looked back to hear what Krystal says to that but all she did was tilt her head in a cute was, making me also blush.

“Well I mean the girls will go head to head while impressing you while the boys and goys impress the idols.” Oh right, goys mean girls dressed as boys…took me a while.

“So there are events that will be held and they participate?”

“Yep, and there will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter