Judge Night

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jessica?” I wave my hand over her face for the tenth time.

“Huh!? What the hell…”

“Sorry but you weren’t responding, are you okay?” I say in a concerned voice but inside I was cracking up laughing, dying on the floor.

“Pfft, I’m fine.” She storms out until.

“AISH!” She rubs her forehead.

“AH~!” I hear another voice behind her.

I walked to the side to see who it was. Jessica’s head was covering downwards, from the voice

“Krystal!?” I rush towards her, seeing her hold her nose.

“Am…” I take her hand away and see a couple of drops of blood fall onto my wrist.

“Here, use your finger and thumb to pinch the lower fleshy end of your nose.” I guide her.

“It hurts.”

“It’s okay, it doesn’t seem to be damaged majorly, and I think it’s just a normal bleeding nose.” I calm her down.

“You should rest.” I gently pick her up and place her on Jessica’s bed, well I’m guessing it’s hers from the photos around the bed.

Speaking of Jessica, I completely forgot about her since I was too occupied on wiping the blood off Krystal.

“Oh right, Jessica, you okay?” I turn around to see Yuri with an ice pack.

The hell? When did she come?

 

Jessica saw blood coming out of Krystal’s nose which made her concerned but to see Amber comforting her made her feel assure. She instantly thought of Yuri who always treated her like that but always thought it was a friend sort of way.

“Ah…” Jessica mutters a bit while putting pressure on her forehead.

Gasp* Jessica flinches as she felt an ice pack on her forehead. She turned around to see Yuri’s face close up.

“I thought I said when there is any medical problem, you should call me.” She smiles.

“…” Jessica didn’t reply but look away.

She noticed Amber pick her up and put her on Yuri’s bed. Yuri had photos of Jessica around her bed since she was the one that took them. Like her own photoshoot, her piece of art.

“Oh right, Jessica, you okay?” Amber turns around.

“Hey Amber!” Yuri walks towards Amber leaving Jessica.

“Yuri unnie…” Krystal blinks.

“Hm, nice work Amber. You did well.” Yuri pats her back.

“Huehuehue.” Amber shyly smiles.

“Hm, now I know why Yuri unnie was on your list…” Krystal says making Amber gasp a bit.

“Uh…tha…t…list…means…nothing..”

“Then why you stuttering?” Yuri tilts her head.

“Uh..oh yeah Krystal, here’s your necklace.” Amber places it on the cabin side and rushed off.

 

Aish, I don’t like Yuri as a crush way…well not anymore. Come on, this was before Krystal and I became official. I know I put Jessica up there too but I crossed her out after since it’s weird to have a crush on both Jung sisters, to me Krystal will always be my ultimate bias and of course my other half.

“What are you thinking about?” I see Chris smirking at me.

“What do you think?”

“Haha, Krystal must always be on your mind. I heard like two screams earlier, is everything okay?”

“Ah yeah, the Jung sisters had a bit of an accident, they bumped into each other.”

“Boya, why are you here then instead of being beside Krystal?” Sigh*

“Yuri is up there now, I was treating Krystal’s bloody nose not long ago but she mentioned Yuri being on my list and it kind of scared me a bit. What’s worse was that Jessica was also in that room.”

“Heol, daebak.” I give her the ‘really?’ look.

“Jessica kept saying things like, protect Krystal, love her and don’t hurt her and then see what happens…”

“I’m pretty sure it’s just a joke, come on now, don’t be too harsh on yourself.”

“Pfft, yeah yeah okay.”

“What are you planning on wearing tonight?”

“I actually don’t know, we should wear something so we won’t get recognize just yet.” I suggest.

“Hm, sounds cool. Let’s watch some TV in the living room now. I’m bored.”

“Where is Jiyeon? I thought she was hanging with you?”

“Do you see any T-ara members here?” I look around seeing if I do.

“No?”

“Well that’s why, they have their schedule.”

"Fine fine okay then." Someones mad that their girlfriend is not here hue.

 

 

“Such a dork. No wonder why you always call her that.” Yuri says after Amber left.

“Yeah but she is my dork.” I chuckle at my comment.

“Aigoo, you are growing up now. Tame your girlfriend then if you’re worried about that list.”

“Hahaha, I don’t really care about that list. I understand since we are known to be ideal types for guys and girls too. She really doesn’t have to worry about that list.”

“It’s funny seeing her reactions.” Yuri unnie says.

I noticed Jessica unnie not saying anything. I slowly lifted my head and thankfully there was no more blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter