Hospital

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pulled out of this kiss, honestly it didn’t feel as shocking as the simple peck I had with Amber. It was probably because that was my first kiss, haha right? That must be it. Hyun Wook stared at me after as if he was satisfied. 

“I think I like you.” My eyes widen from his sudden comment.

Why don’t I feel as happy or excited? Am I still effected from the peck with Amber? Still this is a one in a lifetime chance, I know he isn't going to do anything bad to me. Now that I know he feels the same way..should I confess too?

“I..I like you too.” I shyly say.

“Let’s go out.” He says while holding my hand that was on my lap.

“..Okay.” I weakly smile. 

 

I didn’t find anything fun to do so I went to find Chris. I managed to find her but Chris was looking really scared and pale. I walked up to her and put my hand on her shoulder in concern.

“Dude up too, you okay?” She began to get pale even more.

“AMBER!” I looked to where the voice came from and I knew we were in deep .

“HOLY… , run Chris!” I grabbed Chris arm and started to run.

We ran out of the arcade. I know there are a lot of eyes looking at us but who cares, a bunch of guys we fought are after us and man do they look angry. I could feel myself getting really tired, especially since I wasted a lot of my energy playing games.

“This way..” Chris says.

I followed Chris. We ran another direction so it wasn’t too obvious to where we were running for the two. I looked back and saw that no one was following us.

“Omg dude…” I say, leaning on the brick wall.

“Freaking scared me man…” Chris says with her hands on her knees, trying to control her breathing.

I looked back again but they really weren’t there. I think we lost them.

“OVER HERE ES” I look at another direction and saw Kai and that Donghae guy running in full speed.

“Ah …” Chris starts running while I followed her.

We are legit dead if we stop now, there was no way we could get out of this. I saw a street I was somewhat familiar with but was too occupied with this chase so I wasn’t so sure how I know it.

“Dude, over here.” I say, alerting Chris.

Chris started to follow me now. Far, I’m so tired. I don’t have the energy like Naruto or any track and field person. The street ended up being a dead end which made us turn back but Kai and Donghae were already in front of us. I shouldn’t have come here just because I knew it but something kept pulling me here.

“Amber and Chris hahaha right?” Donghae says while grinning.

“Kai and Donghae…pfft where are your followers huh, those twins?” I remember these twins that followed Donghae when we were in the KPOP competition.

“Pfft, they left because of you two.” Kai says.

“Well, they had no choice…whoever those guys were in suits that handcuffed us were definitely not the police but I’m surprise people like that had your back.” Donghae says making Chris and I walk backwards.

“But you see.. Donghae and I, we were lucky to get out because of Yunho, the twins not so lucky but they are probably going to do the same thing to someone else as we are going to do with you two.” Oh …

Chris and I handled them pretty well before even with the twins so we did have a chance of making our alive. I looked at Chris and made a signal to run around them, she signaled back saying she understood which I hopefully hope that she knew what I meant.

“You two are gonna get it.” Donghae says while walking in a fast pace towards us.

“NOW!” I started to run while watching Chris.

FOR SAKES CHRIS….I saw her running in the complete opposite direction as I signaled, near the end of the street but since Kai was already catching up to her, she fix her mistakes and run my direction.

I kept running since Donghae was catching up to me, I can see he was getting tired with beads of sweat falling from his temple.

“You can never run from us .” I decided to slow my pace and use this chance while he is tried.

I high kicked his head, making him a bit dizzy. Luckily I aimed right since it now bought me some time to go and help Chris.

“Chris~?” I managed to spot her but she was on the ground. She pointed at something but mostly someone who caught my attention the most. 

 

“Ah …” She meant to go around the two…for sakes.

Kai was already catching up to me so I stopped and attempted to fake one but he was pretty smart and hit my left knee. I fell on the ground looking at the opposite direction from Kai to get up but it made me even more distracted. If I didn’t focus on the person in front of me, I didn’t have to suffer pain from his attack.

“Argh.” He ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter