Cheese

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nancy?" I look back.

I caught Nancy staring at me and quickly look away. Sigh* I guess this is perfect timing. If she does confess to me, I will have to say sorry then. Since tonight will be when we play that saranghae game... I still don't know what that is. I'll search it up on YouTube.

KISS!? What the...so if you laugh, you get a kiss from both sides? I hope I don't sit with fan girls or guys...I don't know whether I would prefer Nancy to sit with me... We are close friends but I don't feel the same, well not after I met Krystal. Seeing her the first time at that tech room...no actually that airport incident. Well I didn't know it was Krystal but I did feel a connection though.

 

MEANWHILE*

 

I don't know whether to reply or not. Should I see him face to face and admit it? Korea's not that big with same couples but I'm surprised with how common same couples are in this school. Not long ago I saw two guys kissing as if it was nothing...not being weird at all. I finally arrived at the staff room. All the idols were behind me, since they were talking together, they slowed down their pace.

"JUNG SOOJUNG~!" Well hello to you too.

"Manager oppa....I.."

"Oh god...Krystal explain yourself, from the start please."

"I... Well you know how we went to Japan? And well I went to a fortunetelling place and the person who I meant to share the rest of life with, is with Amber."

"How do you know for sure it's her..I mean it's a girl, she's younger than you as well and not even famous." I got angry hearing my manager say all those things.

"GENDER, AGE AND POPULARITY DOESN'T MATTER....I LIKE HER FOR HER..." I noticed my unnies watching me in shock.

"I guess.. ok then. I approve." Huh? He agreed?

"Wait...why though?"

"Didn't you want me to approve of it?"

"Of course but.. So easy?"

"You're right, gender, age and popularity does not matter but I wanted to make sure you're not playing with Amber, she's a nice kid." She sure is indeed.

"Also, the students in purple commons are going to play the saranghae game, while the students in blue are playing a dance battle." What? Saranghae game...?

It took me a while to realize that it involved kissing. I only kissed Amber once on the lips and once on the cheeks...no one better beat that."

"Ya Krystal, why are you red?" I hear Jiyeon whisper to me.

"HUH!?" I quickly slap myself softly so that I get out of my thoughts.

Jiyeon started laughing making everyone stare at us two. 

"Ok come on, attention to me please." My manager breaks off the stares...thank you.

"Ok so, as you have heard, the two will be staying with you guys at the 3 story mansion, also they are going to to Jeguk High School as you guys remember. I don't think their education will continue after that month to be honest, since you guys have a studio and practice rooms in that mansion, they will have to depend on tutors instead."

As I got into deep thought from the meeting, I feel my phone go off

To Jung Soojung:

"Oh thank you so much, if you need any of our details, don't be afraid to ask :)" Oh it's from Amber's mother

To Amber's mother:

"Yep, I can always get information from the school as well."

To Jung Soojung:

"Ok that will be good then, if Amber does anything bad, report me asap."

To Amber's mother:

"Understood :)"

Our house from this school is 2 and a half hours away..I don't want to go back and rest but the other place I can rest here is Amber's room which is in the commons...argh. I'll just stay here with the others. Maybe it's time I help Jiyeon get Chris's number maybe.

 

The game with the pocky sticks were over, Amber's team won but Amber didn't even get a say to what she wanted to do tonight. There isn't any more performances. Thank god but having to kiss or get kissed by someone you don't mind or do mind is something I don't want to do either. Everyone else were excited and preparing tactics and then there's Amber and me...sitting in my room.

"So..." I break the silence

"Hm?"

"How's Krystal?"

"Good, Jiyeon?"

"Good." What an interesting conversation.

"You know my necklace glowed not long ago, I think you're right about Nancy liking me.." 

"Wow, well on the bright side, that's pretty cool to tell who likes you and stuff." I heard my phone go off.

Me: "Hello?"

Jiyeon: "Chris?"

Me: "Jiyeon!?"

Jiyeon: "Oh hey um well this is my number so if you save it we can keep in contact."

Me: "Oh I see, that's good."

Jiyeon: "Yea haha ok bye."

Me: "Oh, bye~" 

"I got a call from Jiyeon...she said that this was her number." I say to Amber.

"Oh nice man, now we both have our girl's number." I smirk at Amber's comment.

"We still got heaps of time before the game.. there's nothing to do now.."

"Wanna go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter