Camp

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris and I found a seat on the second level on the bus. I told Chris about the whole conversation I had with Krystal besides the part where Krystal mentioned Jiyeon or something. It was cool to see the view from here. We were on our way to the campsite which I still don't know where it is..Before I knew it I fell asleep, I could hear Chris talking to someone but I only heard her voice so I was unsure of who she was talking to.

"Hey Amb..er" Aish this girl is just always sleepy.

"Hey Chris!" I look at the front.

"Oh ha..ha Chan Young, Bo Na." I nod to Bo Na.

"He must be tired." Chan Young says, looking at Amber.

"Yeah, didn't get much sleep."

"Ah business work?" Does everything have to be about business..like really bruh?

"Hm yeah." I look towards Amber.

"Well we'll be sitting here, right Bo Na?" Chan Young sits in the seat in front of us.

"Uh yeah..." Why do I get the feeling she doesn't want to hang with Chan Young.

I used this chance to grab my phone out and record the conversation that I will bring up to Chan Young and hopefully Bo Na will maybe respond to some of my questions I will ask.

"So, how long have you guys been going out?" I have to make sure Bo Na is really her side chick...

WAIT WHAT? Did I really think about Bo Na as her side chick..I mean her fate or something, well part of her fate.

"Hmmm." Chan Young kept staring at Bo Na as if he was hungry.

"Actually we..."

"We aren't." Bo Na says and looks back to the front.

"Haha I was going to saw that we actually aren't but I hope that we will later on. I kept bugging her to sit with me after I found her standing by herself just earlier on. Kang Ye Sol is sitting with Myung Soo so I'm sitting here with her."

"Hm I see, Bo Na..don't you like him back?"

"Aish..he can continue to follow me like a little puppy but he better not expect much." Hm..I don't know what Amber would say to that.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend before, Chan Young?"

"Hmm, I do have a first love though." He looks at Bo Na but she ignores him.

"Pfft, I'm going to sleep now so if you guys can, please keep it down."

"Sleep on my shoulder you will be more comfortable."

"If you want me to be comfortable, give me the window seat that way I can lean on something that I feel comfortable with." OOOOH BURN CHAN YOUNG...

"Nah, I want the window seat." I chuckle at him.

"You know, Amber always wants the window seat no matter what. Whenever we go on long trips like this, he will always sit at the window seat since he tends to sleep during the ride." The two look at Amber and mind their own business after.

Since we aren't talking anymore, I stopped my recording and saved it. I'll show Amber when we get free time but for now, there is still another 45min left. I heard this trip is around 1 hour so that must mean the conversation with the two upfront was for about 15 min. Without knowing, my eyes start to get heavy and I fell asleep.

 

I woke up after a good rest. After I l got my senses together, I realized it was quiet. Like full on quiet. Everyone was fast asleep, even Bo Na. I checked my phone and noticed that we should be here by now. My prediction was correct as I felt the bus stop. I then received a text message.

Krystal: Amber ^^ Have fun on camp!

Me: Haha, I will > < Get some rest, it's still early for you :)

Krystal: Eung!

It feels good to be welcomed by your girlfriend right after a nap. Omg I called Krystal my girlfriend, huehue.

"Hey boy, why you blushing so early?" The bus driver says.

"Haha, just thinking about something."

"Everyone seems to be asleep, you should wake them up." I nod and woke Chris up first.

Chris was easy to wake up. I noticed her get her phone and started vlogging. I guess she's excited about this trip. I woke Chan Young up after. My eyes adverted to Bo Na. She looks like she slept quite uncomfortably. I tried waking her up gently but it wasn't really effective. I was about to carry her until..

"JAGIYA WAKE UP!" Aish this guy...

"Ya Chan Young, why so loud?" Myung Soo said at the back.

Everyone started to wake up thanks to Chan Young. I'm actually happy I don't have to wake everyone else up now. One by one, people got off the bus with their belongings and made their way to the camp site. People started doing up their tents so Chris and I starts on ours too. We actually went on camp not long ago so we finished first before everyone else. We sat on our chairs in the middle and minded our own business until..

"You guys are fast..." Rachel comes and sits with us

"Yeah, one time our company was under really bad circumstances and we learnt survival techniques since people were jealous of.."

"YA Chris...that was suppose to be confidential."

"Oh ...but seriously can you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter