History And Truth

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I actually forgot for a second, last night that I was living under the same roof with like heaps of other people. More importantly, idols that know music more than me. Who knows what they thought in terms of my guitar skills. Wait why am I stressing over what they might think?

“Oh morning.” I saw Chris bow, making me turn around.

We heard people come down after I stopped thinking. Chris and I got up from our seats and greeted everyone as they came down the staircase.

Sunny: “Morning you two.”

Ailee: “Hey Chris, Amber!”

IU: “Annyeonghaseyo~”

 

I could tell Amber was in deep thought. I asked her if there was a reason for her playing so loudly and more rock n roll. She just kept looking blankly in the distance. I noticed her furrow her eyebrows for a second as I was about to leave. I stopped my tracks as I saw some members of SNSD make their way downstairs, leading a big group of idols.

“Oh morning.” I bow which actually got Amber out of her thoughts.

Sunny: “Morning you two.”

Ailee: “Hey Chris, Amber!”

IU: “Annyeonghaseyo~”

I noticed Yuri rushing out of the house quickly all of a sudden. I don’t think Amber noticed because she was back into deep thought after greeting most of them, one by one. I didn’t see Jessica come down either, but Krystal hasn’t either. I automatically assume they are doing something sisterly like upstairs.

 

We greeted them as one by one started to do their own things. I didn’t see Krystal come down, neither did I see Jessica. I think most of them have a schedule today so they won’t be around much when the competition starts, wait scratch that, friendly gathering I guess starts. I was startled as I felt two arms wrap around me from behind with weight on my shoulder.

“What you guys talking about?”

“Morning, Bo Na sshi.” Chris says.

“Good morning to you to, morning Amber~” I try to control my smile from not going to wide.

“We weren’t talking about much, well just about the gathering with friends.” I say.

“Gathering?”

“She means that competition.” Chris takes over.

“Ah, I see…oh right! Krystal explained a bit more about that last night after she talked with her sister.” Oh yeah, I remember wanting to ask Krystal about it, it could be serious after all, not trying to be nosy or anything.

“Oh, what happened with Se Na?” I ask.

“Se Na unnie? What do you mean?”

“She came to my room not long ago and slept there. It doesn’t seem bad but she looked really sad, did something happen or during last night?” Se Na releases herself off of me.

I could see her walk around the kitchen thinking through the stove reflection. I chuckled a bit but stopped after seeing her look at me weirdly.

“Hmmm, uh not really, well I’m not sure. I just remember her being on her phone, she looked like she was concentrating hard but I don’t know what happened after. All of us went to sleep after Krystal explained to me about the competition. I think she was the only one awake.”

“How was she acting this morning?” Chris asks.

“Uhh just really quiet, like she didn’t want me to leave and she just kept cuddling towards me, gripping my shirt even. I noticed her eyes a bit red too.”

“Her eyes don’t need to be red from crying, she could have just been awake for a long time, like what Bo Na said.” I nod to what Chris said.

“Where is she anyway?” Bo Na asks.

“In my room, probably sleeping still.”

“Really? I’ll go see her.” I followed quickly behind Bo Na who rushed to my room.

“Wait..” I stopped her by grabbing her wrist.

“I honestly think it’s better to leave her. I think she needs this time to rest, you can talk to her later when she’s bright and feeling well.”

“Mm, I understand, okay!”

“Bro, we need to look smart, the stuff are people are coming shortly!” Chris shouts from the kitchen.

“Ah okay!” Damn it, this means I may need to wake Se Na up, so much for giving her time.

“You better go wake her up instead then.”

“Ah I don’t really want to, I guess you better go up first.”

Bo Na nodded and went back to her room to get ready while I went to my room. I slowly opened the door and carefully made it to the bed.

“Se Na? Sorry to have to wake you up but we are having guests over shortly, you need to get dressed.” I patted her head ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter