Lazy Morning

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You sure unnie? I mean, you said something different last time we talked about Yuri unnie…” I say.

“If I like her company, the way she always makes me smile, the way I feel so secure around her and I feel warmth both inside and outside of me means love and cannot forget, hating the idea of that person giving you the cold shoulder, then…?” I notice her slow down her words at the end.

I have never seen my sister so broken down because of a member. Not even Taeyeon made her look like this, I think Taeyeon was just a small crush whereas Yuri was her true love. Oh my gosh, so my sister is officially in love with a girl like me!?

“Yes unnie…” She looks up.

“You’re in love with her.” I notice her wiping her hands on her jeans, wiping the sweat maybe?

“Oh god…what do I do…!?”

“Give it some time, do not rush it, I repeat DO NOT RUSH THINGS, anyway, I must thank you, unnie.” She tilts her head.

“Eh? Why shouldn’t it be me?”

“Well for that you’re welcome but now, all of this makes me want to see Amber right now. You made me realize how much I want to stay by Amber’s side no matter what. I don’t even need to ask for anything else, all I want is her.” I feel quite proud of myself, saying all those things.

“Mmm okay, you’re welcome then BUT if she hurts you in any way, come straight to me.” I scrunched my eyebrows at her comment.

“Uh what will you do then?” I cross my arms.

“Hmm secret.”

“Ha, then if Yuri hurts you in any way, tell me then. I’ll reply with the same treatment.” A laugh was heard from the both of us.

It was back to silent but it wasn’t awkward, it was a nice calming atmosphere until we suddenly heard a loud strumming pattern that was quite similar somehow, as if I have heard it before but it slowly got harder to recognize as the beat got faster and louder.

“The heck? Is that Amber?” Jessica says.

I nodded and made my way to her door. Yep, it’s definitely from her room. I could hear the beats loud and clear right outside her door. I was going to open the door until it suddenly stopped.

“I don’t think it’s the best time to visit her, you can visit in the morning okay?” I agreed to Jessica’s suggestion and went upstairs with her.

I think things will start to get very interesting from this point onwards.

 

Next Morning*

 

Ring* Ring*

Argh who the hell is calling me so early. I grabbed the phone as best as I can, despite how dead my arms are.

Me: “He..llo?”

Siwon: “Ah Amber, you’re awake.”

Me: “Argh…Siwon…”

Siwon: “Haha hey, what you doing?”

Me: “…”

Siwon: “Haha, I see no need to say then but I just need to ask some stuff about the competition Jiyeon suggested..”

Me: “Yes?”

Siwon: “JYP has accepted it, he says you guys need your friends back, so you guys will be more known when you actually debut, right now, no one knows about your song haha.”

Me: “Ah ah okay…”

Siwon: “Yeah, that way they can support you, you know get on your goo side.”

Me: “Argh yes Siwon…what do you need to ask?”

Siwon: “Ooh right, who do you want to join?”

Me: “I don’t know get like 5-10 people? Actually call Chris.”

Siwon: ”Ah but…”

Me: “No buts, call me back after then, bye.”

I feel pretty good after that. After hanging up, I feel the urge to close my eyes again. My body wants to sleep and that I can do. I turned around to face the wall and started to drift off slowly until I could hear the door open but I just ignored it. It could be the wind because usually people will knock first. I was calm until I heard footsteps that a woken my eyes. Nope, nope definitely not the wind.

‘Should I keep still?’

‘Should I suddenly ambush them?’ I thought to myself.

Nah could be an idol but what if it’s a thief, argh for sakes, get ready to feel the thunder…

Sniff*

Huh? I could feel my bed go a bit lower as their body slowly invited themselves next to me. I felt an arm wrap around me while their breath was making my neck warm and oddly comfortable. I turned around to see who it was.

Sniff*

“Se Na? What happen?” I could see her eyes a bit red while she kept sniffing her nose.

“Shh, just need to sleep…”

Sniff*

What the hell, has she been crying? Why is her eyes so tired looking and red?

“Okay, come here.” I lay my arm for her to lie on that she quickly accepts.

I welcomed her towards me with open arms which felt really comfortable. I wonder where Bo Na is if Se Na is here. I patted her head while she slowly goes to sleep.

“It’s okay, let’s sleep okay?” I felt her head move up and down.

I also closed my eyes, trying to get my sleep back that I was trying to get. I heard a couple of knocks on the door just before it opens again, thinking it was Bo Na who also wanted to come and lay down but was wrong.

“Am….” Sigh* of course it’s Chris.

‘Don’t you dare.’ I gesture with my free hand as I saw her trying to give the phone to me.

“It’s Siwon.” She whispered

‘I know, I’m with Se Na right now.’ I gesture to her once again with pleading eyes.

“Aish seems important, fine I’ll give you guys some time.” Chris whispered again before leaving.

As she closed the door, I closed my eyes. I better talk with Se Na later on since it seems like she had a troubled night. 

 

“Mmm Amber?” I hear from my right ear.

Honestly, I couldn’t go back to sleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter