Revenge Is Sweet

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK*

 

"Unnie it's Amber's turn." I say to Sica unnie

"Who's that?" I heard Yoona unnie ask

"I don't know."

I can see her back hugging her though. I do feel a bit mad to be honest but it's not that big. I back hug my unnies all the time for fun. It is just a performance anyway. Time flew fast as I wait for Amber's performance. The second girl was really pretty and could dance. 

"BOYA, Did Amber just..." Yoona shifts her full attention to the performance.

"No, shes twisting her body to much." Jiyeon answer

"How do you know it's not real?" I ask this time.

"I did the twisting technique in my Never Ever song remember?"

Ah true, it did look real though. I anticipated for her next performance. I really found all of her performances really professional. I can tell she tried really hard and Chris made a good partner for her. Her last song had a romantic feel in it. I noticed the girl linked her arms with Amber. Just then, I could feel my chest hurt. I looked at Amber and I could see she had it too. What is this? I need to know. 

"Ya Krystal, you okay? Is your chest playing up again?"

"Yeah but I can endure it. I want to know who won."

"THE SCORES ARE....23-27 TO AMBER AND CRYSTAL"

"YAY~" All of us cheered for them until.

"BUT WE ALSO NEED TO ADD WHO FOUND THE GUESTS. CONGRATULATIONS THE NEW WINNER ARE MINHO AND NIKKI WITH 28-27. GREAT JOB NIKKI FOR FINDING THE GUESTS FIRST." 

"Are you ing kidding me?"

"I will allow it this time Krystal."

"UNNIE! NIKKI FOUND US AFTER YOU KNOW."

"I know, this was something done on purpose." I agreed with Jessica unnie.

 

FLASHBACK FURTHER*

 

"Amber?" I turn around after hearing the door open.

"OMG, SNSD..T-ARA OMG F(x)"

"Oh hello there." Who is this girl....?

"Omg Krystal." I see her running after me and bows 90 degrees.

"I'm Nikki. I'm a big fan of you. Number 1." 

"Ah nice to meet you"

"I thought I heard you say Amber? Were you waiting for Amber?" I can see her turn angry already.

"Oh because she found us first." She kept quiet but instead walked towards me, I walked back. I kept walking back until I felt the wall. Her face was coming close.

"Ya! Leave her alone." I hear Jessica say to Nikki

"I'll make this clear, I found you first from now on. Give me your phone..NOW!" I didn't at first until her lips were coming close to mine.

"OKAY! Here."

"Thank you. now that I have your number, you better reply. I'm now late for my photoshoot now. Talk to you later my lady." She blew a kiss for me and left.

I slid down from the wall to the ground. I was breathing heavily from fright. 

 

"Whoah Nikki, actually found them first" Chris whispered.

"No, it can't be"

"Huh what?" 

"Chris, actually I.."

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM NIKKI?" The Mc shouts

"I found them in the tech room, now we are pretty close. We even have each others phone numbers."

"WOW~AND WHO ARE THE GUESTS?"

"Kpop idols~"

I don't believe it. I thought for sure it was me. They even congratulated me for finding them first. I guess they must have forgot. Nikki might be the reason Krystal was always on her phone. I guess I'm not invited to Krystal's party anymore. It started to rain so I stayed in the PAC everyone left because they were going to play some games in the commons. I grabbed my necklace and threw it on the ground. I got up and walked to the door. As I looked up I saw a figure. It was Krystal looking at my necklace. I turned around and went through the other door which leads to outside. I was soaking wet, but I wanted to get away from everyone, mostly Krystal.

"Why are you running?" I hear Krystal 2 meters behind me. I turned around and saw her holding my necklace in her hand.

"Give it to me." I hold out my hand, trying to get the necklace.

"Answer me first. Why were you running from me?"

"I.. I don't even know ok?"

"Then answer me this..Where did you get this from?"

"I told you overseas now give it to me!" I screamed at the last word. I could tell she was surprised.

"That's not the right answer" She answered calmly while putting her hand down her shirt.

"What..what..are..you doing!?" I blush from her actions until she pulled something out. 

It was the exact same necklace like mine. I examined it from my spot. I walked to her to get a closer look.

"Japan, Tokyo City, fortune teller?" Krystal says, breaking the silence. 

I could see the necklace get drenched from the rain as I listened to her words.

"This is a exact replica of your necklace isn't it?" I looked at mine and grabbed it from her hands. A lot was happening in my mind that I suddenly explode after remembering Nikki winning.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE IT!?"

"WHY IS IT YOU!?"

"DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS MAKES ME FEEL!?" I sighed to contain my anger.

"Knowing that I'm not the one to make you happy makes me feel... I'm not a guy, I'm not older than you nor have the ability to protect you yet I have a heart that wants to be all those things. I'm not an idol like Exo or Super Junior. But what annoys me the most is that ..I like you. I like you a lot. Not like a fan but more. But I can't offer you anything and because of my gender, age and background, I can't make you happy which is why I'm walking away."

I drop my necklace and walk away in fast pace. Krystal didn't say anything. I wonder what's going through her mind. I suddenly feel my chest hurt, this is the worst one. I look back and saw Krystal hurting too. I crawl back to her not knowing my hand is placed on my necklace that was on the ground. I feel something pushing my hand up. I look towards my hand and lifted my hand up. The necklace was glowing green and moving. I was indeed shock but couldn't stop looking. I then had my attention on Krystal's necklace that was turning green and suddenly moved towards my necklace. It was if they were magnets, glowing necklaces. I then look at Krystal, she looked like the figure in my head from Tokyo City and the airport. My chest stopped hurting, I kept breathing heavily.

Cough Cough*

I could feel my head get lighter. I think I was coming down with something. I grabbed both of the necklaces after it stopped glowing. Krystal stood up just after I did. I grabbed her hand from her side and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter