Party Night

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As everyone started going back home to get ready for the party, Chris and I were ready to turn into real kpop idols. We were told to meet outside the club sometime 8.00pm. Bo Na said she will come by at 7.00pm to see if we look good or not. We still got another 3 hours before she comes anyway. 

"Should we eat something first?" Chris says.

"Hm sure, what do you want to eat?"

"Do you have any snacks in your bag?" I look at my bag and checked.

"I have a packet of chips?"

"Let's eat it!" 

"Pfft, save some for me please." I chuck her the bag.

I started playing on my cube while Chris ate three quarters of the chips.

"Here."

"...really, theres like hardly any left.." I wasn't that hungry anyway.

"Huehue, love you too." Sigh* 

"I'm going to take a shower, be right back." I say.

Chris nodded while I got my towel and made my way to the changing rooms. What Chris doesn't know is that, I'm going to dye my hair brown with the hair dye I bought. I honestly didn't think I was until I found it in my bag after packing my toiletries. After my shower, I looked in the mirror and damn..I am fine. I got back into my clothes and went to M506.

"Hey do you know where ther...WHAT THE HELL!?"

"Haha, looks good right?"

"So much swag man."

"Pfft, I'm going to do my make up now."

Chris nodded and got out her makeup bag while I do too. We bought most of this from Japan a couple of weeks ago. There were a lot but we were planning on giving most of them away but we never got the chance. Luckily we didn't. After my make up, well only putting foundation, a bit of eyeliner and lip gloss, I styled my hair after. I straightened it and applied an oil treatment.

"How do I look?"

"WHOAH AMBER, I can see the future fangirls shouting your name when we become idols."

"You look awesome too man."

"I just put some foundation and lip gloss on and straightened my hair...but thanks." Chris smiles.

"Argh I don't know what to wear though.."

 

KNOCK KNOCK*

"That must be Bo Na." I walked to the door and opened it.

"Am...Oh...My...GOD." 

"Hue, do I look that good?"

"You...look.." I notices she looked at Chris behind me too.

"Wow." Seeing her stammer made me smile.

"Come in." I made way for her.

"What did you bring with you?" Chris notices the 2 clothes bag she held.

"This one is for Chris and this one is for Amber, I thought you guys could wear it..you know." She hung her head low.

"PERFECT! Now I have something to wear."

"I know right!" Chris adds.

"Chris, yours looks good."

"I think it suits me perfectly, thanks Bo Na!"

"Your welcome..how about you Amber?"

I took out mine and had a good look, my eyes were widen on the clothes. It was perfect.

"I..I love it." I say hugging her.

"Amber..please." Chris says trying out her clothes.

" Achem* I'll give you guys some space to change." Bo Na leaves the room.

I started to get changed into the clothes while Chris waited for me. We were definitely going to be the stars of the party. We got out the door and greeted Bo Na, making our way to the club. We reached there at 7.30pm and saw some people already waiting.

Girl 1: "Omg is that Chris?"

Girl 2: "Amber looks fine as hell."

Girl 3: "I know what i'll be doing tonight."

I look at Chris, terrified. I think Bo Na noticed as she linked arms with both of us. The girls started eyeing out Bo Na but they were no match for her. 

"People probably think your our protective sister or something." Chris says.

"Well treat me like that then, besides you Amber, I don't want to be your sister.." Oh my ears are getting hot.

"WOOHOO TIME TO PARTY!" Chan Young arrives.

"Hey bro." Chris got out of Bo Na and man hugged Chan Young.

I let go of Bo Na too since I know Chan Young likes Bo Na a lot but I don't want to be sad that I just came and took her away. I'm 100% positive Bo Na will not go out with him anyway.

"Let's go inside." Chan Young says as the guard unlocked the door, unknowingly seeing under aged teens but all of us looked older than our respective aged.

We booked the tables upstairs well thats what I heard from Chan Young. We all made our way up there and started ordering drinks. I didn't want to drink so I got myself ice tea. Chris followed me and ordered it too. 1 4 3, Henry started playing on the stereo making some of us wanting to dance. Well most of us, besides me, Bo Na and Chris. One by one, in pairs they started to dance and groove to the music. 

"Can we dance? Bo Na?" Chan Young comes and sits himself next to her.

"Uh no thanks."

"Aww.." Chan Young pulled his puppy eyes.

He didn't drink too but he was having a lot of fun as if we was drunk.

"Go on, have some fun." I say.

"Yeah come on." Bo Na looked at me weirdly but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter