The Final Fight

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 weeks, nearly 4 weeks ever since Chris and Siwon went to ennoji Temple. When they went there, they found out that in order to summon the white horse, they needed to pray at the statue of the past King. Chris and Siwon did as they were told, clapped twice, bowed, threw in a coin and clapped again. As they did, inside their minds, a white horse appeared, not in reality but inside their heads. They were told to follow it and choose between 1000 eggs. One in a thousand consisted of what they most wanted, in their case it was part of its tail.

They havn’t been able to find it, they prayed twice a day for nearly a month already and still no luck but they havn’t lost hope, Chris and Siwon still went to the temple to pray and search for the right egg.

During that time period, Krystal had been released from hospital a week after but suddenly got chest pains again so she got sent to hospital again after, the doctors still havn’t found out why she had been getting these unusual chest aches. In the hospital, she never gotten any pain, it was only when she was walking with her sister at a mall and passed an ice cream shop that Krystal saw and suddenly collapsed. Neither did she know that, that was the same ice cream parlor that Amber and her went and first met Kai.

Amber never got the chance to go back to the mansion to see Krystal ever since that day that JYP called her in. Once Amber knew that she got discharged, she didn’t worry about her as much as before, she doesn’t know that Krystal is back in because the idols didn’t want to distract Amber from her progress with her song.

“Yes, I have finally finished the song.” Amber fists bumps the air in excitement.

“Yes very well done, I am proud to have produced this song.” JYP says.

“Thank you so much JYP, I can’t wait to play this.”

“So we can have your debut tomorrow if that’s all good with you and release your teasers now.” JYP suggests.

“Yep, I am all for it oh but I do want to play thing song to one person before it releases.”

“Oh who? Chris?”

Amber shook her head.

“Krystal.” JYP looked up with a confused face.

“Krystal, why Krystal?”

“Because, Krystal was actually the first person to hear what I had before I came here. I want her to be the last one to hear it before I release it, it may not be a big thing but to me, it’s very important that she hears it.”

“Oh I heard that she lost her memories, is that true?” Amber nodded her head and continued.

“Even if she lost her memories, meaning she wouldn’t remember hearing this song before, it doesn’t matter. I just really want it to be her to be the last one.”

“You seem to care about her a lot, is there more to your frien…” Amber cuts JYP off.

“I care about her. She’s someone that I will always care for, even if she hates me. If I may.” Amber bows and leaves.

Amber took a stroll at the mall outside of Jeguk for guitar strings so she can play it for Krystal. This is what she wants to be remembered for to Krystal, the lyrics she wrote are all for Krystal, her love. After a while, Amber finally found the music shop and bought her required strings. As she was coming out, she didn’t realize that bad news was coming in.

“Well well, so great to see you again, Amber.” Amber’s smile completely vanished and was replaced with a frown.

“Yunho…”

“I havn’t seen you in a long time, I really thought you died.”

“Sorry to disappoint you.” Amber tried to go pass but stopped when she saw Nikki, Kai, Donghae, the twins, Sehun and their final member, Minhyuk.

“Hm, Nikki, what are you doing here instead of at the mansion?”

“Well, after staying there for a few weeks, I got bored and moved out I don’t know about the others, the idols are hardly there with their ty schedules.” Amber smirked hearing her.

“So Mika finally left you?” Nikki suddenly walked towards her with few inches of a gap between the two.

“She didn’t leave me, I left her. You got it?” Amber shrugged and tried to leave but the twins got hold of both her arms and took her somewhere she didn’t expect to see.

The field where Krystal and Amber first kissed.

The twins forcefully push her on the ground as Yunho came in front of her.

“I believe you met Minhyuk, we updated him with everything we knew after hearing what he went through. Man you really have a habit of taking things from others.”

“Krystal is not a thing! Also I didn’t take her from anyone, if I did, she wouldn’t have loved me.”

“She doesn’t love you though.” Minhyuk blurted out.

“She does, well at least before…” I hung my head low.

“She doesn’t n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter