Family Sleepover

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So should we all sleepover in this room for the last time?” Chris suggests.

Bo Na: “Yep!”

Se Na: “Haha okay!”

Krystal: “Great!”

“I think I better notify JYP but I’ll do it in person. I also don’t want to be the only guy here haha. It’s great to have you back Amber.” Siwon pats my back.

“I could never leave you guys. Also can you tell my mother as well? I’ll come visit them maybe tomorrow or when I’m free. But for sure, I ain’t going back to our old school. Let’s leave the news to roam around.” I grin.

“Hahaha, okay. Bye everyone~”

“Bye Siwon~” Just like that, Siwon shuts the door and walks off.

 

Siwon ran to his limo while punching the air in relief. He really thought he was going to lose someone really close to him. He wasn’t that much older for a teacher anyway so they got close easily even though Siwon see’s Amber and Chris as his own sons well daughters.

“SIR…SIR!” Siwon barges into JYP’s office.

“Ah Siwon! Please don’t do that, I’m still in the middle of taking all this in…”

“No Sir…it’s Amber, SHE’S ALIVE.”

“What!? It’s not possible, the doc…”

“Yeah, yeah but it really happened. It’s a miracle that her wounds don’t hurt as bad. It looks bad from when I saw the wound on her shoulder but I didn’t say anything.”

“YES! ASSA~ everyone thinks that she’s dead though. We must tell eve…”

“No! I mean Amber only wants her and Chris’s family to be notified by us and then I guess let the news reporter find out. I saw the news about Amber saving Krystal and it’s on the top 3 stories on the news today.”

“Yes, yes, I was watching too before you came. If that’s their wish, so be it. I got my appetite now, shall we get some noodles?”

“Really!? Eating with you..of course let’s go!”

 

“Ha, ha so um.” Why am I suddenly awkward?

The fact that all 3 of my girlfriends are smiling in front of me, kind of intimidate me.

“Jiyeon~” I saw Chris calling for her.

“Hm?” Jiyeon walks and back hugs her.

They are honestly so cute together. I don’t even see why they weren’t even chatting much for the last couple of days.

“Aigoo, I’m going to lay down.” I smirk at Chris and Jiyeon and grab the pillow from my bag.

“I’ll help.” Se Na rushes towards me and lay down the mattresses and pillows.

I smiled at her actions, seeing how considerate she really is. I can’t imagine this girl was the same girl who said all those things. Ah I better not remember those things, don’t want anything else to happen.

“Yay~” It’s done, Bo Na jumps on the mattress.

“Leave some space for us.” Krystal says while pouting.

I pinch her nose while smiling.

“It’s okay, let’s rest now.” I slowly lay down, still a bit worried about my wounds.

I’m thankful they don’t hurt right now but after what happened, I feel the need to be more cautious. I put my hands behind my head and stared at the roof.

“What are you thinking about?” I felt weight on my right arm, seeing it was Krystal’s head.

“Hm nothing really. I’m just really grateful for everything.”

“We all are.” I look over at my left side, seeing Se Na kneeling down.

I noticed she look a bit hesitant which actually looked really cute. I looked back at Bo Na who was lying next to Krystal, head lying on Krystal’s shoulder with her eyes closed. Hue, she must have been very tired.

“You going to lie down?” Krystal asks.

“Huh? Oh yeah um…” I see Se Na slowly adjusting herself.

I grabbed her wrist and pulled her down next to my body with her head on my shoulder.

“Relax, you need your rest, all of us need our rest.” I pat her head slowly.

“Goodnight everyone~” Jiyeon says, cuddling towards Chris.

“Wait, I want to take a photo.” Chris butts in.

“Ha, hurry up then.” Chris gets up and takes a selfie with Jiyeon and herself at the front and us 4 in the back cuddling up while Bo Na’s eyes are closed.

“Hm now goodnight everyone.” I close my eyes.

Having Krystal and Bo Na on my right side and Se Na on my left, well let’s just say, it can’t get better than this. It’s like we are the only ones on Earth, one family. I don’t want to ever leave, hopefully they feel the same.

 

NEXT MORNING*

 

YAWN* Oh god, my arms feel so dead…I slowly open my eyes and adjust to the light. I tried to get a glimpse of the clock on the wall. 8.45am, ah the students…

“Guys, get up~” I say in a tired voice.

“Shut…up Amber I want to sleep.” I hear Chris struggling.

“We’re in Jeguk still you know.” I finally get up on my legs.

At least my legs still have energy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter