Big Family

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wow, are we officially trainees now?" I say after the picture

"I guess...but I feel like idols already." 

"Probably because of the performances we have done." 

"True." My phone and Amber's started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hello?" We say at the same time.

I move further away for better hearing.

Me: "Hello?"

Mum: "CRYSTAL! MY GIRL HAS FINALLY GROWN UP."

Me: "Oh yeah, I got the call not long ago..I'm very excited."

Mum: "Aigoo me too la."

Me: "I have to pack all my belongings...should I come now?"

Mum: "Ya, I pack for you already, Me and Amber's mother pack both of your clothes."

Me: "Oh thank you so much..but I want to say my goodbyes."

Mum: "Aish..you will pick your clothes up later, you still got 3 days."

Me: "Huehue, can't I miss my own mother?"

Mum: "No, you're too old now." 

Me: "Aw what the... "

Mum: "I'm joking la, you will always be my baby girl."

Me: "Now I don't know what I prefer."

Mum: "I got to go now, uh Amber's mum has Krystal's number so..who's number am I allowed to have?"

Me: "Uhhhhh, I guess..."

Mum: "AH you like Jiyeon right, I'll get her's ok bye~"

Wow she already hung up...so Mrs Liu had Krystal's number? Hm..

 

Me: "Okay, mum I'll come maybe tomorrow or the day after."

Mum: "Ok good girl, bye~"

Me: "Bye~"

I do feel sad for leaving my parents, Chris and I's dads are always busy. We aren't that close with them but we have survived with our mothers and I'm happy with the way it is. 

"Amber" Krystal sits next to me

"Yeah?"

"Your mum is so cool." 

"Hm?"

"We're texting each other."

"What...?" I look over Krystal's shoulder

I see my mum sending a picture of me when I was younger saying

"My little girl."

I quickly text my mum

Me: "YA WHY DID YOU SEND THAT PIC TO KRYSTAL..."

Mum: "Oh whoops, Krystal was suppose to keep it a secret." 

Sigh* My head lost energy and was titled down. My eyes were closed until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, you look han..handsome." I turned around but I don't think I should've. 

All I could see was Krystal up close with her eyes closed. My lips suddenly puckered up, my brain head was trying to stop what my heart wants to do.

"Amber?" I quickly turn away and look to see who called my name.

"Oh Yoona..."

"Yeah sorry but it's time for you to go back, you too Crystal."

"Oh sweet thanks." Chris walks to the door and waits for me.

"Oh ok, see you later Krystal." I wave to her.

"Mm bye." She smiles and wave

"Time for saranghae.."

"Yeah, man I don't even know what scares me the most, sitting with someone I don't like or someone I don't mind but likes me."

"Nancy?"

"Fangirls, Guys and Nancy." I correct her.

"Hahaha we are ed."

"Mhmm." We make it back.

"YAY AMBER YOU'RE HERE.. come Nancy and you will sort out seating arrangements." Mr Choi says.

Sigh* I walk to him. Chris ended up getting pulled by Tracey for a talk. This guy...she really cannot say no to people with aegyo. Well I can't say much.

"So who's sitting where?" I ask

"Uh...I don't know." Nancy replied

"Man....ok I'll do it randomly." I grab the pen and started naming people.

"The middle will be me I guess and I'll just build on from there." I say while writing.

"Nancy, Tracey, Chris....Jesse............Mika.........................Ariel oh it's back to me now." I started naming people and then ended up muttering most of them since I don't know them.

I just wrote any random name that I could think of. After looking at the sheet to see my work...Oh ....I forgot that it starts with me... , I put Nancy's name first. I turned to her, looks like she hasn't seen it yet.

"Nancy, have you seen the sheet?" Mr Choi returns.

"Not yet, are you done Amber?"

"Uhhhh yeah..." I hand it to her.

She didn't even give me her reply. I could tell what she's thinking from her red as face. Oh well...I'll just try not to make her laugh and I'll do the same.

"OKAY GUYS COME SEE YOUR NAME AND SIT IN A CIRCLE!" Mr Choi screams...I swear my ear is broken now...

I calmly go to my seat. I cross my legs with my right hand on my leg and my left elbow on my leg. I watched people slowly getting into their positions. I kept yawning but I still kept my eyes open. Finally after 10min, everyone is in position. 

"Ok you may start now." Mr Choi says.

I remember that we have to say something before starting.

"Badda julllka malkka. Saranghae geim, saranghae geim, saranghae geim." We all sing the song.

I'll start of by facing Ariel..

"Saranghae." She didn't laugh but instead blushed. 

I'm about to laugh just by seeing Ariel's reaction...keep cool man. Since Ariel accepted and went the other way, I kept cool and didn't laugh. Time went passed, I didn't pay attention when it was people I weren't in talking relationships with like fangirls and some of the guys. I anticipated Chris's turn the most.

"Chris oppa...I LOVE YOU~" Jesse says with an eye smile.

"Puah hahahaha." Chris bursts with laughter. 

Oh man...the first laugh was from her? She closes her eyes and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter