Recording

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Chris and I got changed and achieved a bare face after taking dozens of selfies, we were already ready for bed. We tucked ourselves in and slept. The next day was pretty normal, classes went on as usual, no one suspects Chris and I as girls and Bo Na and I still have our moments but it's quite hard keeping our relationship a secret since news broke out not long ago of Kim Tan and Eun Sang living together or something. People still think Bo Na isn't over Kim Tan and honestly I believe that too, from her embarrassed face she has whenever he walks pass her. But i'll let it pass I mean, I'm still new to this whole 3 way relationship thing. 

"Should we go for a walk to the park?" Chris interrupts my thoughts.

"Hm sure." Chris and I made our way to the park not long from here. 

The field was nice, the grass was green as ever. We even heard a dog barking with his owner not long ago. It was the perfect place for a break.

"Amber? Crystal?"

"Oh!? Sir~" It was JYP that called us.

"Hi Sir!" 

"I knew it was you two, so what brings you here?"

"We came for some fresh air but we couldn't resist the park. It feels so free here." 

"Hm, you're right Crystal, it is free here."

"But Sir, what are you doing here?"

"Same as you two, a lot of CEOs come here. I usually hang with the CEO of ANA Ent." ANA Ent? Se Na...

"But the actual CEO of that company is on a break, his son his now in charge, look there he is with a girl and his dog." Chris and turned around.

"Haha, cute." Chris says.

The back of her head look so similar. I better not think too much about it. 

"So Sir, is there anything new to our plan for later on?" I ask.

"Hm, no it's the same, the hand out I gave you says it all." 

"Right." I noticed JYP go into some thought.

"Wait here you two, i'll just talk to the CEO." 

"Oh okay." Chris and I turned our heads to where JYP was heading. 

We saw him talk some business with him. He seems like a cool guy from his smile. I looked behind them and noticed a woman walking towards the girl the CEO was with. It's probably his girlfriend, seeing how cute they were acting before.

"CRYSTAL, AMBER!" JYP calls us over.

"I'll introduce you, this is Hyun Wook, CEO of ANA Ent, Hyun Wook, this is Crystal and Amber." He shakes our hands.

"Nice to meet you Mr Hyun Wook." I say

"No need to be so formal, you can call me Sir."

"Okay, nice to meet you Sir." Chris adds.

"So I was just telling Hyun Wook about you two, are you guys interested in recording a song?" 

"So fast...?" 

"Yeah, we haven't even undergone training yet." I add.

"You two are really unique, JYP tells me you two are girls yet dress like this. That's pretty cool." I chuckle.

"My newest songwriter, Yoon Se Na is in need of someone to record her song. A singer from my Entertainment pulled out last minute which impacted on her a lot." 

"Wait, Yoon Se Na..?"

"Yeah she's over..." Hyun Wook looks back to see she's not there anymore.

Is Se Na going out with Hyun Wook? Hm, interesting...

"Were you at a party yesterday Sir?" I'm actually also interested whether he was or not, I'm thankful Chris asked.

"Oh yes I was..ahh so you guys were the ones that booked upstairs before us." 

"Oh no no...our classmates did and we had to come along. We left early anyway."

"Hm that explains why I didn't see you two, I saw some other guys and girls having fun, good to see your trainees know how to control themselves, JYP."

"Yeah, I'm pretty surprised that they behaved even in a party, so what do you guys say? Want to record a song?"

"...YES!" Chris and I say at the same time.

"Good, meet me at this studio, I'll just pick Se Na up, see you two soon."

"Bye Sir~" OMG did that just really happen?

Chris and I were so excited that we couldn't hold back or excitement. We were jumping all over the place, luckily the only person who noticed was JYP. Wait is that even lucky that my boss is watching me..

"Let's go you two, i'll drop you off." 

"Thank you Sir." 

 

I left the park since Ahjusshi was talking to someone and I couldn't talk to Hae Yoon any longer. I received a call from Ahjusshi but I don't really feel like picking up. After 3 calls, I finally picked up.

Me: "Hello?"

Ahjusshi: "Ya Se Na, why didn't you pick up."

Me: "..."

Ahjusshi: Sigh* "Anyway, where are you, i'll pick you up."

Me: "No need..." I was about to hang up until..

Ahjusshi: "Someone agreed to record your song!"

Me: "WHAT!? SERIOUSLY!? WAHHH~"

Ahjusshi: "I'll come pick you up from ANA."

Me: "Yep!"

I was so excited to see who was going to record my song. After Shi Woo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter