First Kiss Seber

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I walked back to the main street was. I noticed there were more cars actually more taxis driving around here...not long ago when Se Na and I were here, there were hardly any taxis or even cars...sigh* was this luck? I managed to get one and find my way bakc to Jeguk, hopefully on time for classes. Turns out, there was no traffic so I managed to get back quite early than expected. As I arrived, I didn't see any students walking to class but instead saw Chris eating at the cafe.

"There you are."

We walked side by side until we were in font of Bo Na's house. It was already morning. We faced each other right outside her door. I noticed Bo Na fiddling with her keys and not going inside. My ears were suddenly getting hot from thinking too much into it. I held Bo Na on her shoulders and kissed her forehead. I looked down on her and admire her cute reaction.

"I'll go now."

"Oh okay, see you at school."

"Yep." I waved at her as I started walking back to school.

I ended up hopping my way to school. I'm surprised no one noticed me, the one that is overly happy about something at night. Just when this night couldn't could any better, my phone started ringing. It was an unknown call but I assumed it was Se Na.

Me: "Hello?"

Se Na: "....Hello? Am..ber?" 

Me: "Se Na? You okay?"

Se Na: "I...I had no one else..to call."

Me: "Are you crying? Where are you!?

Se Na: "..." 

Me: "Hello?" 

She hung up on me...but I realized she texted me the address where she is right now. I ran to that address instead of hopping. It wasn't far from Bo Na's place which was good. As I arrived, I saw her right in front of the house, crying.

I walked up in front of her and kneeled down. I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Se Na..?" She slowly looked up.

Out of nowhere, she quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and start crying louder. My face was filled of shock as my eyes were the main culprit. I patted her back seeing that she must be really devastated about something. 

"Wanna go for a walk?" I calmly say.

She nodded and let go. I helped her get up and walked side by side with her.

"You want to talk about it?" Se Na hesitated at first but nodded after.

 

FLASHBACK*

 

"You should've let me opened the door for you." 

"I can do it myself, Shi Woo, you don't have to act like this you know.."

"Act like what?"

"I have something to say.." I got cut off.

"I enjoyed the fireworks and everything, I better leave to practice." Shi Woo hurries to his car.

Hmpt..I should get inside. Before I walked to my house, I looked at Ahjusshi's place. I should pay a visit.

 

KNOCK KNOCK*

 

"..." 

"Uh, so why did you leave earlier on?"

"..." Why isn't he replying..?

"Didn't you tell me not to have anything to do with Shi Woo, why did you just let me go with him?"

"I have no interest in what you do with Shi Woo or how you run your life." 

"Why did you hire me back as your dog sitter?"

"I needed one? I don't see any other reason to."

"I don't want to be your dog sitter..."

"So in the future, I'm only going to be the company's president, so treat me only as the president. Okay? Goodnight." He closes the door, leaving me out here.

I thought he felt the same way? Why did he make so much effort to get me into the company, get someone to record my song for my debut?

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"That's..basically it." My mind was shock at the rejection.

"I see, you must have really liked him..."

"He was there for me for a while since I have always felt alone."

"Alone?"

"My sister died a couple of years ago so I lived by myself." Oh man...

"I'm sorry to hear that, you must have been really closed to your sister."

"She was everything to me...but then her boyfriend.." I noticed the sudden voice change.

"Boy..boyfriend?"

"I heard he was there when she died, he didn't even show up to her funeral."

"Rude." 

"Hue, yeah I suppose, I will never forgive him if I met him." She seems to be in a better mood now.

"You sound more lively now, it's good." She smiled as a reply.

"I just want to ask but, why didn't you say you were a trainee or singer that night of the party."

"You mean when I stopped myself from saying it?" She nodded, should I expose everything?

She did tell me some personal stuff..

"Since you told me some of your personal stuff, i'll confess some things too." She smiled and nodded.

"Well, Chris or how you know her, Crystal and I are trainees thanks to Krystal Jung from F(x). She sent a video and we were instantly 'liked' by JYP. We have to spent one month in Jeguk, the school I attend and then go to another school."

"Wow, you seem to have gotten into JYP Ent in a different way compared to other trainees."

"Yeah, we haven't met the trainees in JYP Ent so we don't know how hard it is." I reckon I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter