Black out

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t like this feeling at all. I don’t know why but I feel so uneasy now that random students are at our house, that’s why I let Bo Na and Se Na come with us 4, I hope they don’t do anything to Amber or Chris.

“Ugh, I don’t want to see that Nikki girl.” Bo Na says.

“Yeah, so she tried to make a move on you.” Se Na asks.

“Yep, I’m thankful Amber came on time. I think it was then where I felt comfort and pain.”

“You know, you guys are really meant to be, I don’t know why we…” Bo Na and I looked at Se Na as she stopped where she was going to go through.

I don’t like sharing Amber but Se Na and Bo Na, I don’t know, I feel like they are a part of me, not because they look exactly like me but as in, our personalities are shared?

“You don’t have to go that road Se Na… I’m understanding you know haha.”

“Well, we should let you guys carry on with your jobs, fighting~” I show a fighting sign as a reply and go through the schedules.

 

Back in the house, Chris noticed Amber’s necklace beeping of green.

“Yo dude, your necklace.”

“Ae? Oh …”

“Bruh, is there something wrong with it?” Chris knew everything from the time Se Na told Amber the history and background behind those necklaces.

 How everything was fated up to this point but would rather hear it from her best friend than the idea of eavesdropping.

“…”

“Don’t get out of this, I’m your best friend and I think I deserve to know.” Amber knew Chris was bound to know sooner or later when in fact she already knew but Amber was clueless about it.

“Alright, let’s take a break, I’ll tell you everything that Se Na told me.” Amber dragged Chris to the furthest corner to the others in the living room and began the story.

Back in the living room, Nikki kept fulling everyone with strategies that will get them who they want to date which got everyone’s attention.

“Aye, so you’re planning on hurting them!?” Nancy exclaimed.

“Shh! For sakes, unless they have really good reflexes then yes.” Nikki replies.

“Dude, this doesn’t need to go this route, I’m not that desperate to hurt people Amber loves, just for the sake of a girl that might not even like me back.” Minho answers back, standing up.

“Cous, you said you liked Sulli, a member of F(x), when will you get a chance like this?”

“Maybe by actually starting up a conversation like a real man would do to the girl he likes, I’m not rolling with your stupid plan Nikki. No wonder why you can’t get any girl to like you.” That ticked Nikki off as she jumped from her spot and tackled Minho.

 

I just finished tell Chris everything until we heard a loud voice coming from the living room.

“GUYS STOP!” I heard one of the girls say, making Chris and I run back to them.

“Argh! Get off me Nikki!” I heard a male voice, meaning that Minho was in some trouble with Nikki.

I managed to get to them and try to loosen this up while I get Nikki away and Chris gets Minho away from each other. It was hard as Nikki was quite strong and she didn’t exactly stop throwing a fit.

“Nikki for sakes, stop this!” I angrily say.

I felt the tension of her arms loosen a bit and her breathing got calmer. Minho was also getting himself back.

“Now, who said you guys can fight in my house?” I glare at Nikki.

“Hey, we are the guests now? At least do us a favor and be a good host?” Nikki budges out of my hold.

“Set your beds up or something, we can eat lunch, it’s nearly 12.30pm.” Chris says.

“Alright. That’s an improvement but, I’m warning you Amber.” She walks pass me and goes to her baggage, still keeping eye contact.

“Don’t listen to her, she’s just…” Nancy says but I walk away.

Sorry Nancy but I have to be at peace. Chris came after me after as we both walk to the dance room. My hands started to shake and my mind started to think all sorts of things, is this a good idea? What is Nikki planning? Why did Minho and Nikki get into a fight all of a sudden? Will all 3 of my precious girlfriends be safe?

“Bro, you just snobbed Nancy, not cool.” Chris says.

“I know and I’m sorry. But I feel like this whole hangout isn’t really the best idea to have, you know, Nikki is bad news, especially her father and our ex teacher.”

“I know what you mean, 100% but if this is what we are told to do, might as well follow on.”

“Aish!” I mess up my hair from frustration.

“Hey, check this out.” Chris says to me as she got an email from this AlwaysKpop thingy, I remembered she subscribed to it ages ago.

I looked over and was full on shocked to see….

“Krystal Jung, member of F(x) spotted on a date with Kang Minhyuk, member of CNBlue.”

 

“Sir, the Amber’s luck is slowly fading because of her necklace.”

Tanako looks back at Kris.

“She needs to get it fixed in order to continue her life in ease, this is bad.” Tanako walks back and forwards making Kris dizzy.

“Why not send her another letter?”

“She needs to notice this herself, I beg you Amber, don’t get into any more trouble.” Tanako looks up to the sun and hopes Amber doesn’t put herself or her three girlfriends in danger.

“If it fully breaks?”

“There are consequences my friend in everything they do. Amber may have returned to life as she has already suffered enough, I don’t think the necklace will be too harsh on her this time, but. The necklace has a mind of its own, I learnt that much later after I found it. Right now I don’t think it will be Amber’s life that will be in trouble."

 

“Nikki, I don’t know if I want to roll with this as well.” Mika speaks up to her.

“Did you just go against me? Even how nice I have been treating you!?” She walks up to Mika with glaring eyes.

“I uh….no.”

The room had an awkward atmosphere as everyone started laying their beds. There were mutters here and there but no one cared to pay attention to other people’s conversation. Some of them peeped to the dance room where Amber and Chris were at, wondering what the two were up to.

“Well now that we sorted out our beds, what do we do now?” Nikki asks, earning the other’s surprisingly attention that she shrugged off.

“Uh well…” Nancy stuttered trying to keep the conversation going.

As they all stood still doing nothing, all of them heard a sudden sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter