Kiss Witness

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uh..uh..what she's a GIRL!? I look at her up and down, I do see the girly features but she's wearing the guy's uniform, but CHRIS? CHRIS IS ALSO A GIRL!? THE HELL IS GOING ON!?

"Uh Bo Na?"

"Huh? What? You say anything else? Should I continue to be quiet haha..ha." I force a smile

"Of course you would act like this. having to take in all of this." 

"So...you're a KPOP trainee living with idols......AH BOYA."

"Shhhh." Amber looks around for anyone close by.

"Yes, but Bo Na, I trust you okay...actually Krystal knows about you, we got people to take pictures of your everyday life."

"BOYA, SECRET PICTURES..?"

"OMG shhhhhhh.." Amber again looks around.

"...You can't just take pictures without our permission.....did I look good?"

"Pretty and cute but we had to do it secretly otherwise some people won't show their true self." I guess she has a point WAIT did she just call me pretty?

"So...you like girls? and so does Chris?"

"Yes." Hm, there hasn't been a gay or lesbian person in this school before.

"If Chris is also a girl, what's her real name, it can't be Chris right?"

"Yeah it's not, it's her nickname, her real name is Crystal but we use Chris to not get her confused with Krystal from F(x)" I see.

Argh this is awkward now, I don't really want to go into anymore details about her life, especially that necklace, it sort of freaks me out. I can see she starts to sweat. Aish what am I doing...suddenly I hear the door open quite loudly. Amber out of nowhere pulls me behind the block in front of us. We both had a little peek to see who it was. 

 

I suddenly heard the door open, making me grab Bo Na's wrist and pulled her behind the block. I took a peek from the left while she did the same on her right. As I saw her looking forward, my eyes looked down to see my holding her wrist. I quickly let go, Bo Na looked back at me and I can tell I'm getting hot. Goddamit, don't turn red, don't turn red Amber, just look straight.

"Eun Sang?" I quietly say.

"What she doing here?" Bo Na adds.

The door opened again. I couldn't see who it was but I could tell Bo Na could from the way she looks. Eyes wide open, mouth slightly opened, breathing heavily.

"You okay?" I see a guy checking her body.

As I get a closer look, I could tell it was Kim Tan, Bo Na's ex boyfriend. What's he doing here? He actually seems like a sweet guy. A phone went off while Kim Tan backs of a bit.

"Don't answer it!" He shouts as her, I wonder who it is though.

Just as I was thinking he was a sweet guy...I saw Eun Sang's finger swipe the phone, accepting the call.

"OMo.." I cover Bo Na's mouth from seeing what happened.

"OMo.." I randomly say after seeing Kim Tan kiss Cha Eun Sang.

I actually have to thank Amber for covering my mouth otherwise I could be known as Kim Tan's stalker seeing them kiss. He's not the type to randomly kiss a girl who just came to the school, they must have met before. Amber releases her hand after seeing Eun Sang leave, followed by Kim Tan, after a while.

"Than..."

"You should go, I mean I think you have taken a lot in your head." I looked at Amber who was looking on the ground.

I nodded while getting up. The view actually looks nice here. I started walking to the door. I looked back and saw Amber readjusting her uniform and started lying down with her hands behind her head. Hm, I guess I'll see you later Amber..


I lied down on the bench and looked up at the sky. The sky looks so clear and pretty, I wonder if this is the same view Krystal is looking at right now. Suddenly my phone goes off, spammed with text messages. My eyes widen while I read each one.

Unknown number 1: "Annyeong it's Victoria, save my number."

Unknown number 2: "Hey, it's Jessica from SNSD, save my number please."

Unknown number 3: "Hello! Save this number it's Im Yoona."

Many more keep coming, I guess I'll save all of them, seeing the amount of messages I get, I'm guessing this is everyone's. I closed my eyes for a while since I didn't want to go back yet. I woke up later on when I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter