Perfect Timing

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING*

 

It was finally morning. I was awake but my eyes were still closed. I didn't want to wake up. I felt weight on my arm though making me curious. I opened my eyes and looked over on my right. It was Krystal, lying on my arm that is wrapped around her. I then realized I had my head, resting on hers. I got a shock from the sudden view that I got up brushing myself again for no reason. I got my clothes and got change in the bathroom. As I got change I saw Chris come in.

"Morning bro."

"Hey Chris, morning to you too."

"So what's happening today?"

"I don't know. I think Mr Choi will announce it later when everyone is awake."

"Ah true..." and just like that, we were doing our own stuff. I had to re-straighten my hair as it looks pretty bad again. I made my way to the room, hoping that none of them are awake. 

"Oh morning Amber." Of course, they were awake.

"Morning Yoona....morning..achem* Krystal." 

"Uh morning." Krystal smiles and gets up.

My eyes were still on Krystal. When she made her bed to the point where she walked out of the room. 

Yoona: "Bye Amber, see you tonight~"

Yuri: "Thanks for letting us stay, Bye."

Seohyun: "See you, Amber."

"See you everyone." I said for everyone. I turned my back and felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Jiyeon?"

"Before I go I have one request if that's okay..you don't hav...."

"Oh no of course I will, what is it?"

"Can you give this to your friend Chris..I mean Crystal."

"Oh.." I look at the item..a letter?

"I'll give it to her straight away." I say smiling.

"Thank you, I'm going to go now, bye." I wave to Jiyeon, walking out of the door.

I couldn't control my curiosity and read the paper folded in half.

"Hello Crystal

If you can, please meet me at the food court in the mall you were in yesterday at 1.00. If you are curious on who I am, please come. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Thank you."

"WHOAH!" My eyes widen with shock....what a skuxx.

"Amber..?"

"Oh Mr Choi..sorry."

"Oh haha that's fine, hey listen um, the problem with the idols staying in your room instead has been solved."

"Oh that fast?"

"Yep, they are fine to sleep here."

"But if it's okay, can you still keep it a secret?" I wanted to be special, the only one closest to the idols.

"Hmm if you want it to be a secret, that's fine but it would be hard."

"I'm sure I can handle it."

I wasn't trying to be greedy but Krystal is my soul mate and I can't afford to see her getting close to my friends unless it's Chris. We have a dream to be KPOP idols, obviously Chris is welcomed but for now, I'll let her find out. Starting with the letter from Jiyeon.

"Then great, at 10.00 we will have a meeting in the commons."

"Oh okay and also Mr Choi."

"Yes Amber?"

"How did you solve the matter so fast?"

"I had my ways haha." He says and walks away. I wonder how he did it.

 

FLASHBACK*

Mr Choi had his insides all fired up. He treats Amber as if shes his own daughter. Mr Choi went to find Yunho as once starting with his office but he wasn't there. Mr Choi didn't have any clue where he could be but went to Nikki instead. 

"Nikki!"

"Oh sir, thank god you're here. Amber was just here and..."

"Amber was here?" He knew why but he figured that Nikki doesn't know that Amber already went to him before.

"Yeah and she started kidnapping the idols back to her room..I tried to stop her but she beat me up. You see the marks sir?"

"Hmm is this true Nikki?"

"100%" Since Nikki said that with confidence, that made Mr Choi even more furious.

"Okay then, next time you get hurt.."

"Yes sir i'll tell you straight away."

"No..you better come up with a better reason than this because I know what you did..trying to get to Krystal..and Amber saving her. You better pray that Yunho saves you from this because you don't know what trouble you're going to get."

"WTF...BUT.. SIR!?"

"NO BUTS NIKKI!"

"Siwon?" A voice was heard behind the two.

"Yunho.."

"What do you think you're doing to my kid?"

"Teaching her a lesson."

"For no reason." Mr Choi for sure knew that Yunho was in this too.

"Oh wait it should be you I should be teaching a lesson to." Yunho was taken back by surprised

"What is this nonsense? Come on Nikki." Before Yunho could leave, Mr Choi grabbed on his wrists and layed a punch on Yunho. 

"You know there is security footage in the tech room. I could see whether Amber or Nikki was found first or not. Did you know Krystal was ually harassed by your kid. I'll leave you guys to it, but you better make sure this does not happen again." Mr Choi says leaving the two on the ground.

 

I was busy playing on my phone when Amber came into my room. 

"Hey Amber, wanna hang?"

"Sure but first I have something for you." I see a folded A4 piece of paper in Amber's hand.

"What's this?"

"It's a letter." I opened the letter and read it.

"What the hahahaha fangirls these days..."

"YA!" I get a shock from Amber's scream.

"Dude..wtf?"

"Trust me on this, you better go. This is a lifetime opportunity." Sigh* This better be good.

"Fine..do we have something at 1.00?"

"Um I don't think so..ok then I'll go if we don't"

"YES! Thank you." I was surprised from the sudden "Thank you". 

"Oh by the way, Mr Choi wants everyone assembled at the comm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter