Dance Practise

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was a bit worried seeing the crack but it doesn’t seem to be that affected. I still wore it anyway. I really couldn’t wait to see Krystal again even if it has been 5min, I also need to give her, her necklace back. I rushed out the door but quickly stopped as I bumped into someone.

“Sorry, are you okay?” I realized it was Ailee that I bumped into.

“Oh hey girl, I’m fine don’t worry about it.”

“Sorry again.”

“Aigoo, oh I think we have some mosquito repellent in my room. I’ll go get it for you later.” I tilt my head in confusion.

“Hm why are you giving me mosquito repellent?”

“Ah, you probably just woke up and haven’t seen yourself but you have about one, two…five itchy bites on your neck and your collar bone.” Oh god, I know for sure they aren’t itchy bites.

“Oh haha thanks, I will receive them later.”

“Okay, you should go eat something, I’m heading out now, bye~”

“Bye~” I wonder if anyone else will think my hickeys are itchy bites.

I walked to the kitchen to have my breakfast, hoping that Krystal is there. I stopped at my spot after feeling the atmosphere in the kitchen was quite dull. I blushed as I saw Krystal pull her hair behind her ear but quickly turned pale as I saw Jessica glaring at me.

“Amber…” She says in a cold tone.

“Y..y…yes?”

“Come here now.” She points her finger right in front of her.

I walked over till the point I was just in front of her. She crossed her arms and looked at me in a very angry glare. I guess she found out about last night. I looked back at Krystal who looked very worried about me. Yuri looked worried for me too but Taeyeon seems to be disappointed. Is she taking Jessica’s side?

“Did you take my little sister’s ity?”

“I didn’t go inside her if that’s what you mean…” I need to stand up.

Krystal is old enough to make decisions, I may be quite young but my mind is basically the same age as Krystal. Jessica should be worried for her but should stay by her decisions.

“Seriously…how could you!”

“Jessica!” Taeyeon jumps in.

“Seriously, you are ruining a peaceful morning with your nagging…” Oh snap…

I shrugged pass her as I saw Taeyeon glaring at her. How long will Jessica continue to cling around Taeyeon, I know her heart belongs to someone else besides Jessica. At least I care for Krystal, more than anything to the point I will die for her. Why can’t Jessica see that?

“Taeyeon…Am..”

“Amber cares not only for Krystal but her feelings, her decisions unlike some people. You should maybe take that to account.”

“Tae…”

“Oh and it’s over, Taengsic is over. I’m going to follow my heart now while you should too.” I bow a goodbye as she leaves for her schedule.

“Unnie, I’m sorry but Taeyeon unnie is right. You should leave now though.” I wonder what Chris even talk about with Jessica…sigh* did she even do anything?

I didn’t want to interrupt so I grabbed some cereal and sat next to Yuri. We both blankly stared at each other for a while before continuing to eat. I wonder if Jessica actually has any feelings at all for Yuri.

 

“Come with me.” I drag my sister to the balcony outside.

“It’s cold.” She rubs her arms.

“I don’t care about that.” I honestly say.

“Can you just listen to me for one second, I will explain how everything happened if you are that concerned.” She nodded shyly.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

I better go get change since Jiyeon already got changed.

“Aish, who keeps messaging me?” I realized it was more people commenting on my Instagram.

I would usually shrug it off but I noticed that they weren’t complimenting on my photos but they were posting links to some sites that all looked very similar. I guess I got some minutes to spare. I entered into one but was in shock as I noticed it was an adult site that had an Asian girl having that looked sort of similar to me which shocked me. Oh god…this is . I turned it off after 5min and got changed. I think a little splash in the pool will get rid of this feeling.

“Can I kiss you first?” I was enjoying Amber’s and I’s kiss but the feeling just came back making me unknowingly stick my tongue out which I saw Amber blush.

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“I intentionally made myself ier to see the reaction of Amber. I knew she found herself blushing and getting hot but she controlled herself. That’s when I knew I really wanted my first experience to be with Amber. She just happened to feel the same but I made the first move, she did hesitate for a while but gave in.” I chuckle at the thought of replaying my y time with Amber.

“Krystal…I’m sorry, I’m a stupid sister a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter