M506

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YA KIM TAN!..Why did you ask me out huh? I told you I liked you and then you do this?"

"Aish, I played you okay. You look like Krystal Jung and it would have been cool to date a celebrity? Jeez...leave me alone now." Who the does he think he is.

I took a peek to see what's happening. I first saw the guy walking with his hands in his pockets as if nothing happened. I then looked more to the right.

"Aish...." O..M..G...This is Lee Bo Na?

She looks so much like Krystal though but something feels different. Hm, for sure the looks are nearly the same but theres something that makes her different. I walked up to her. I can see she is about to cry.

"Uh Annyeonghaseyo...here." I bow and hand her a handkerchief.

"Who are you?..." She gives me a disgusted face.

"Oh sorry, I'm...Amber Liu, I just transferred."

"Amber? Such a girly name for you. Your parents must have thought you were a girl where you were younger." She crosses her arms.

I noticed she saw me holding on to guys uniform. 

"Uh yeah haha, my parents aren't the brightest." Bo Na chuckles.

"I'll wash this and give it to you next time I see you..." Bo Na leaves.

Damn I wanted to ask her if she could tell me where to go from here to find Mr Lee and Chris...

"Hey did you hear Kim Tan broke up with that girl...HAHA serves her right." I hear people chatting on the other side of the wall.

I looked in the front and saw Bo Na jut standing still. Her body looked like it was shaking a bit. I walked up to her and noticed her body was clearly shaking. I ran up to her and went in front of her to see what she was doing. 

"Ki...Kim...T..Tan..." Bo Na quietly cries.

"Hey hey, he doesn't deserve your tears...look." I garb the rubix cube from my bag.

I left it muddled up and decided to give it to her. 

"Wh..at's...th..is?" She shyly holds out her hand.

"Until you complete it, I won't let that Kim Tan off easily."

"Hmpt..if I don't to complete it?"

"Be ready to see him on his knees."

"I'm Lee Bo Na by the way." I smiled back seeing how she still acts like she doesn't want to talk to me.

My phone starts to ring, I bow to Bo Na and start to walk a few steps back.

Me: "Hello?"

Chris: "You taking a ?"

Me: "Jeez I only went for a short call, I made a friend anyway."

 

Me: "Whatever but listen carefully, we have to pretend we are guys. Does your friend know your a girl?"

Amber: "Haha, actually no but...she knows my name." 

Me: "I'll keep my nickname and my name. Chris seems more fitting instead of Crystal.

Amber: "True, anyway where are you?"

Me: "Just meet back to where you left us."

Amber: "Okay."

"What did she say?" Mr Lee asks

"She said she met someone but they think she's a guy."

"Oh you guys must read each others mind." I laugh at his comment.

 

FLASHBACK*

 

"That is basically it for the outside area."

"Wow it's so big."

"Yes it is, oh yeah, I know your background and your friend and it's not really what students would expect to see here. Are you guys able to pretend to be guys, you do have the males uniform."

"I see, if we have to yes."

"It's only to protect you two from some people here. These kids are too rich and spoiled."

"Is there any like things or people I need to look out for?"

"There are two guys you need to know, Kim Tan and Choi Young Do. These two are one of the most popular students here as they are handsome and rich...blah blah."

"I see, what about.." I grab my phone out and show him a video that I managed to get from Jiyeon.

"Ah Rachel Yoo, she is known as the Paris Hilton in the school. Oh the guy by the lockers, that's Choi Young Do."

"Rachel Yoo hmm..AH..What about Lee Bo Na?" I should get some info for Amber

"Oooh Bo Na, she's Kim Tan girlfriend but I feel he's just using her. He seems like the bad boy type is that how you youngsters call it?"

"Hahaha well yeah."

"She's known to be spoiled because she is the daughter of the CEO of Mega Entertainment, anyway you should call your friend."

"Oh right thank you Mr Lee."

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Hey Amber!" 

"Hey Chris!"

"I should take you two inside..so it's Amber and Chris?"

"My real name is Crystal but I prefer Chris." Mr Lee nods and walks us to the changing rooms.

"You two get dress first, I'll be waiting out here. Use this moment to get used to going into the guys bathrooms."

"Yes Mr Lee." Amber goes in first.

Luckily there were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter