Ending

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal was hungry the whole day since she didn’t eat lunch with Amber since she gapped it.

“Unnie, I’m hungry~ it’s already dark.”

“Ya, stop eating so much… Jeju Island is not always about food you know.” Jessica was honestly hungry too but because Amber and Krystal will have a big dinner tonight, she didn’t want to spoil it.

“Aish, as much as I love shopping, I can’t shop on an empty stomach.” She is right as it has been 4ish hours since they have been shopping.

Jiyeon received a text so she excused herself.

Chris: “Baby~ we are ready, you guys can come back ^^”

Jiyeon: “Okay! Can’t wait to see you babe <3”

“Guys we should go back, I want to cook you guys something!” Jiyeon says to the others.

“YES! I’m so hungry haha.” Everyone besides Krystal were feeling nervous and excited at the same time as this is the beginning of the finale.

The car ride back was silent besides a few grumbling stomachs here and there. As they finally arrived, Krystal yawned in excitement as she got her shopping bags and walked to the front porch.

T-ara members and Jessica actually didn’t know how this was going to be set up except for leaving Krystal alone when she see’s Amber.

“Jiyeon ah~ hurry and open the door.”

“Oh okay…” Jiyeon said before eyeing Jessica who just eyed her.

Jiyeon slowly unlocked the door while moving back so Krystal could open it. Krystal was a bit confused but just went along and opened the door revealing a big teddy bear which made her drop her bags in shock.

“What the…”

On the teddy bear was a big arrow pointing to the right with a derp picture of Amber with a speech bubble

‘Be my queen.’

Krystal looked towards her right and slowly walked towards that direction. Carrying on walking straight, she stopped when she saw a white laced dress that was held up by dozens of pink heart shaped balloons filled with helium. Krystal noticed a note right beside it.

‘Be my angel.’ Not forgetting another derp photo of Amber.

“Unnie…do I wear this?”

“I guess you do haha.” Jessica says.

After a couple of minutes of changing, Krystal came out looking pretty as ever. Jessica even shed a few tears knowing what will come later. Suddenly out of nowhere, two dogs came out catching Krystal’s attention.

“Omg, they’re so cute!” One was wearing a tux and the other one was wearing a dress, similar to Krystal’s design.

There was a balloon attached to both of their backs that Krystal tried to read from and finally was able to when they stopped by their beds. A big sign with a silly photo of Amber dancing behind their beds.

‘Be my.’ Krystal looked and saw that the balloons had a word on each of it. ‘Heaven’ ‘Hell’

‘Be my heaven and hell.’

Krystal started to shed tears as she was feeling really touched. She looked around and noticed a big red arrow pointing to go upstairs. She walked towards the stairs and cried even more seeing the view.

Pink and red roses were laid on the stairs with a big collage of Amber in front of her. Candles were lighting the area. She traced her finger of Amber’s silly face in the collage as she picked up one something interesting. All of the pictures had Amber looking or pointing at one single object which were taken place in the cabin. Krystal looked closely, Amber was looking at the table in the dining room. Krystal rushed downstairs and saw a pink envelope which she straight away opened.

‘B’

Under the singular letter was a word in smaller writing.

‘Kitchen.’ Not knowing what to expect, she just walked towards the kitchen and saw the fridge with magnetic letters.

‘Your favorite fruit.’ Krystal’s favorite fruit was mango which she instantly remember the empty fruit bowl in the kitchen from earlier.

Just as she thought, it was filled of mangoes now. She scanned it thoroughly and saw on one of the mangoes had another pink envelope attached to it.

‘E’

‘Downstairs bathroom.’ Krystal ran towards the bathroom on the first level of the house and was welcomed by 5 jackets which was confusing until she saw another note on the sink.

‘Our first night together.’ Krystal recalled the memory where Amber wanted to go for a walk but she wanted to follow and she offered her jacket.

The right jacket was instantly chosen as inside one of the pockets had that pink envelope Krystal was hoping to see.

‘M’

‘Lounge.’ Walking her way over there again, scanning the room she couldn’t see anything until a balloon suddenly popped making her look that direction. A pink envelope was on the floor which was inside the popped balloon.

‘Y’

‘Television.’ Krystal turned her head to the flat screen hanging from the wall. She looked around the Television but didn’t see anything until it suddenly , surprising the girl.

‘WIFE’

“Wife? Be…My? OMO…” Krystal suddenly broke down in tears while suddenly Amber appeared on the screen.

“Hey Krystal.” She waved to the crying girl.

“You dork…”

“I don’t know how you’re reacting now but I’m so proud that you figured out my little scavenger hunt haha, by this t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter