Performing Again II

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of us were talking to each other about the performance besides one person, Amber. We all realized it and started calling for her..I guess she is in her world now.

"Ya Krystal, what's going on between you two?" Luna unnie asks out of nowhere.

"What?" I pretend to not understand

"Pfft, don't pretend you don't know. You do realized all of us were awake last night. You guys kept talking that we all opened our eyes." Wow..why the hell did they not mention it. I could feel my cheeks get hot.

"...WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SOMETHING!?" 

"We didn't want to disturb you guys, anyway we all had eye contact to each other saying to 'be quiet' and stuff. When you guys left we were chatting about it." I couldn't believe it at all.

Luna keeps replying while the others nod in agreement. I was surprised Jessica unnie didn't say anything. It was if she was enjoying the conversation.

"Huehue, I dare you to blow in her ear and say something y." Luna suggests.

Hyoyeon: "Omg haha YES."

Hyomin: "For sure, that should wake her up."

Sunny: "Ah hurry and do it."

 Everyone kept telling me to do so. I nod in an annoyed way and make my way to her right side. I was going to say something but I read her text messages.

To Crystal:

"Hahaha don't remind me please, you still wanting to be kpop stars?"

To Amber:

"Yes...do you? Honestly I told Jiyeon about it."

To Crystal:

"Me too man, LOL I told Krystal about it."

She must really want to be a kpop idol huh? I then noticed her eyes looking at my very soul. I could see myself in her eyes. Crap I have to keep my part of the dare..

"Did you hear what all of us were talking about?" Really Krystal..Thats the best you could do..

"Ah..n.o....I.. was texting Chris.." She stuttered..huh? This is y? Wow if that works. 

"Haha, dork." I blew on her ear for a bonus. 

Everyone kept mentioning our ship name, Kryber or something. It suited us to be honest, I wouldn't like Ambstal since I want my name before hers. Later it was time to go to the PAC, us idols got change in Amber's room. Amber ran out as soon as Yuri unnie took of her top. All of us laughed at this dork. Even though she dresses up as a guy and acts like one, she is still a girl. Amber came back in new clothing, her make up done and her hair done. All our eyes on her. She wasn't that nervous as all of us were mostly changed.

 

 

 

"What? Do I look okay?" Amber suddenly says, making us all look away.

Yoona: "Uh... great."

Victoria: "Cool ha..ha"

Qri: "Hooo..I mean looking good.."

What are these unnies thinking about...hmm.

"Krystal?" I turn back around, seeing Amber looking at me for a response.

"Yeah?"

"How do I look?" What am I suppose to say? Hot..handsome..cute?

"Not bad, hurry and go to the PAC." I say quite coldly.

"Okay." Amber smiles and leaves.

 

Hahaha...this princess. Sorry but I don't believe you..your cheeks tell me something else. I noticed Krystal's cheeks have turned pink once I was looking at her. As expected...she's like ice cold. Hm..Ice Princess? Pretty legit haha.

"Hey, you're here." Chris says, walking towards me.

"Yep, what do we do now?"

"Microphone check? I don't know.."

"Let's go see.." We went backstage and saw Yunho.

"Oh hello..um...go get your microphones for checking." Yunho seems a bit strange today. He seems kind of nervous.

"Hello" I checked mine

"Hello" Chris was after

Our microphones were set and we were ready to go. The PAC started pilling up with people and the smell of food, override the place. It smelt good but I must keep calm. This is not the time for food. 

"Amber?" 

"Oh Krystal, annyeonghaseyo." I greet everyone. All the idols were backstage. Since we will be filmed the monitor backstage will show the performances live. I guess now T-ara can watch since they aren't performing, well besides Jiyeon and Eunjung. Chris was first with, Mr Mr, SNSD. She was surrounded by all the members. I could see her trying her hardest not to smile from being around pretty ladies. Haha I can't even with this girl.

 

Oh man..these girls are driving me nuts. But I can't stop thinking about Jiyeon and what she's thinking right now. Argh what's wrong with me. I need to clear my head now I finished Mr Mr, SNSD. Amber was up, I could tell she was excited. I went backstage to see the monitor. I see that she chose All Night, F(x). They just added a rap to it and it actually suits the song.

I can see that the idols enjoyed watching their performance. Before I knew it, I had to do a duet with Amber of Homesick, Stan Walker. I really like this song so I was surprised when Amber said she wanted to do this song.

"Crystal, you're up." Yunho says backstage. 

"Okay." I got up and walked on stage.

 

Me: Ey, ey ey ey ohhhhhh yea yeah yea yea. Watching the clock counting down the hours, waiting not even 24 has past but I cant take it for your love I'm a addict cant break the habit some many call me pathetic if she ain't yours you wont get it.

Amber: Ready to climb the highest tower just to see if. I can spot her face out in the crowed from the distance, when she not in my grasp my heart starts to panic. Got a case of the classic missing my baby badly.

 

The crowd kept quiet while we sang this song. I can see their hands move side to side in the air. This was a memorable moment for me as we will probably not perform together in front of an audience. All well, time for my performance with my piano skills. For this performance, I decided to do Can't Stop, CnBlue. Get the ladies attention haha..jokes. Everyone would probably have their eyes waiting for the idols to come out. 

 

Me: Can’t stop me now can’t stop me now. Geudaereul darmeun bom hyanggiga ajik chaneyo. Can’t stop me now can’t stop me now. Naneun meomchul su eomneyo i can’t stop loving you

 

Man, Chris still has it, the whole room is cheering for her. Backstage, I practiced my guitar and felt like I was being watched. I looked up, still working on my finger picking and saw Krystal being interested in me playing the guitar.

"Wow, you're good."

"Haha..thanks Krystal."

"Hey, can I have your permission to film you when you perform?"

"Wait what?" I actually hate getting a picture or video taken of me unless it's a selfie since I know wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter