Llama Family

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“BRUH.” I get my face back to normal.

“No time to joke around, Se Na likes you, you woke up from the…dead.” Chris whispers the last word so the cab driver doesn’t freak out.

“And, we are on our way to Jeguk where the rest are who are probably going to get the shock of their life.”

“No joke, it’s surprising how fine I feel to be honest, I can move my shoulder easily but no too hard, I can bend down, it’s interesting isn’t it?”

“OH NAH…It’s freaking the best for one, my best friend is back.”

“Hue, you actually missed me.” I now noticed the puffiness of her eyes, I wonder if the others cried just as bad.

“So how was it like?”

“What was?”

“Heaven…” She looks down.

“Uh well actually, I don’t know. I didn’t go to hell if that’s what you think.”

“I wasn’t la…”

“Hue well the second my eyes closed, I couldn’t see anything but my mind felt awake. It was like I was dreaming, like a lucent dream. All I saw were faded colours, and I heard a girl.”

“A girl?” Chris gets interested.

“Yeah but you know, I don’t really know who it was or what she was saying. Anyway, after a couple of seconds of seeing that happen in my mind, it went full on black and I felt cold.”

“Whoah~”

“I know right but it wasn’t really pleasant.”

“Well if you think about it, you were…dead.”

“Ahh shut up.” I then notice that we finally arrive.

“Thank you~” We say to the driver while Chris pays the fee.

We were outside Jeguk. It felt like months that I haven’t seen this place. So much stuff has happened ever since Se Na pecked me, to when we saw Kai and Donghae in the arcade, getting beaten up by them and ending up in the hospital, to hearing those things from Se Na, one of the people I least expect to hear it from. Sigh* and that last minute date I liked to have with Krystal didn’t go as plan for sure. I ended up having to save her life and pay the price. I guess love is a really big thing to me.

“Let’s walk inside now?”

“Uh yeah.” I get my head back together and walk.

I lightly feel the rim of the door with my fingers before I went inside. The smell of school made me feel at ease. As we walked the corridors, we could hear some voices in the distance.

 

Krystal, Bo Na, Se Na, Jiyeon and Siwon were all in Jeguk. Since Siwon was the only guy in the group, he decided to stay back a bit and leave when most of the party is gone.

“So this room was where Amber and Chris slept?” Krystal asks feeling the desk on the rim of her fingertips.

“Yeah, I didn’t see them a lot in this room, I was here a few times like for classes and when they had to get an outfit for a party.”

“Party?” Krystal tilts her head at Bo Na’s comment.

“Mhm, some classmates had a party at this club.”

“You guys are under aged though…”

“Yeah we know, we didn’t drink, we just used this time to fellowship with each other, get to know each other more, well Amber sure did.” Bo Na looks at Se Na.

“I first met Amber at the hotel I was working, then coincidently she saves me from a bunch of fangirls and then again met her at the party. She was really nice to talk to.”

“I see…anything happen like something that made you blush?” Siwon butts in.

“Well, I did trip and she broke my fall and I landed.. on her…” Se Na’s voice cracked thinking about Amber.

“…I fell on Amber too.” Bo Na adds.

After thinking for a while, Krystal started to put all the pieces in her mind, together.

“Don’t you think that when someone meets Amber and coincidently sees each other often and suddenly that person falls on Amber, that’s how the whole thing of liking each other start?” Krystal says.

“Huh?”

“Don’t you see!? I fell on Amber too, our first meeting I fell on her at the airport coming back from Japan but back then she didn’t know it was me. I remember falling on her…” Deep Breath*

“I remember falling on her when she was on her way to see me for my birthday gifts she bought.”“I miss her, I wish I could rewind time, at least I would never have to live with the guilt of saying such bad things as a last minute farewell.”“Time goes a lot slower when you miss the one you love.” Krystal says.

“This is all my fault.” Se Na whispers after seeing how much Krystal loved Amber.

“Se Na…”

“Just… I take the blame.”

“HUH!?” Bo Na runs to her side.

“You can’t just do that, it was that Kai and Donghae guy or something, Sehun? Yeah him.”

“But still, I made it happen this way, you know Hyun Wook kissed me a couple of hours after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter