Nightmare

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The song ended with me singing and free styling with F(x) on stage. I guided the members to leave the stage first, Krystal was last so I waited for her. She suddenly jumped and went behind me. I saw her pointing on the stage, I quickly went and killed the bug that frightened Krystal. I looked at Krystal and she looked scared. Luckily the stage lights were off that way no one would see me hold Krystal's hand while walking her off.

"WHOAH NICE PERFORMANCE." Chris says, making me take my hand of Krystal.

"Hahaha, yours too." I wink at Chris.

Chris suddenly stopped smiling and looked around. 

Krystal suddenly walked away and towards Jiyeon. Hm I better ask her what happen after cause for sure I know for sure she's gonna ask her about the kiss between those 2.

 

Since the performance was over and the Mc was ending it, I decided to talk to Jiyeon. I really want to know what made her do...well kiss..

"Jiyeon unnie." 

"Eung?"

"Haha, what you thinking about?" Did I really just ask that..?

"You know? I have no idea what's happening right now..like no joke." Jiyeon seems frustrated..

"The kiss..you know it was in the moment and...." Seriously, the kiss on the cheek made it perfect.

"Not just that, Krystal. The text JYP sent you about Amber and Chris." Oh right..I forgot about the text messages with JYP

 

FLASHBACK*

 

Wow, her performance is great. The video looks so cool, I must send it to myself so I can save it. Hm oh crap...I sent it to JYP. Under my email of Jung Soojung I accidently clicked JYP. They both started with 'J' leading it to a silly mistake. My Korean name is Soojung but I never really use it to be honest. Sometimes when I get into trouble, they usually call me by 'Soojung'

To Jung Soojung:

"I do not understand why you sent me this video but I am in fact interested in this person..He sounds like a girl but looks like a boy. His voice is outstanding and his guitar skills seem pretty advanced."

To JYP:

"I'm sorry sir, I was meant to send this video to someone else but accidently sent it to you. Actually this person is a girl, she found us guests first for the KPOP competition."

To Jung Soojung

"Oh my, I'm sorry for thinking she's a guy but can you send me a video of another performance please."

To JYP

"Oh ok please hold on."

I asked the Mc if he has a video of Amber performing. I heard he is close with Amber so I really hope he does.

"Oh I think I do, please wait.......Ah here we go, I only have Snapback Girl, Shorry Ft K.will and Stop Stop It, Got7." PERFECT!

"Great, thank you." I quickly sent them to JYP.

To JYP:

These are the only 2 performances I could find, I'm using a teachers phone so please reply on my number. Thank You."

To Jung Soojung

"Wow, I want to scout her, would she be interested?"

OMG HE'S INTERESTED IN HER? WILL HER DREAM COME TRUE? I remember Amber saying like more towards her dream like living in a big house or something.

To JYP:

"Actually sir, she has wanted to be a part of the JYP family but she has conditions. She wants to train in a big house with her best friend Crystal or by her nickname Chris also with girl groups and actresses. Also to train for about 2-3 years maybe more if she has to while she gets kpop big around the world."

To Jung Soojung

"Oh...I don't know if I can agree to those conditions. I will have a talk with the other bosses and get back. Please send me a performance of Crystal or Chris."

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"I sent a video of Chris, but he hasn't reply.." I say to Jiyeon

"He must be busy, which performance?"

"The one with A, Got7 and Supa Luv, Teen Top. You only had those in your phone anyway." 

"Oh haha...never mind." I hear my phone vibrate twice.

To Jung Soojung

"These two are like a match made in heaven. They have agreed to follow. We also wonder why we agree to such conditions, we must be blinded by these two."

To Jung Soojung

"I will get you manager to talk with the teachers and their parents. Maybe hold a meeting in the school's staff room. Let's keep it a secret for now on and surprise them."

To JYP:

"Omo thank you so much sir. We will all keep it on a down low for now."

"Ya Jiyeon, they....GOT IN!"

"AHHHHH!" Jiyeon and I scream holding hands while jumping.

 

I walked back to my room after the performance and got change into comfortable clothing. I got so hot for some reason. I wasn't wearing long sleeves and I drank heaps of ice tea. I didn't even want to get into bed so I rested on the wall, listening to music. I noticed my necklace light up again. Argh, like, luck...it's so hot for me to care. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

"Ya, Amber!" I got a shock and saw a pair of eyes.

"Ah....scared me." 

"Hue, sorry." Krystal skips to her bed. 

Why is she in a good mood all of a sudden? The last thing I remembered was that it was hot and my necklace was glowing...

"Um, Amber..there's something you need to know.."

"Hm what?" She seems to be smiling but I can't really tell what's on her mind.

"When you came back from the airport, just arriving from Japan. Did a girl fall on you?" How did she know..?

I remember a girl who was really pretty and had long black hair and....no way..how did..?

"Yeah I do...."

"Well..." Krystal leans forward, making me lean backwards. 

Her weight was on me, staring into my eyes. She slightly tilting her head, making herself look cute to my eyes.

"Um...Krystal?"

"Hahaha, your cheeks are red, how cute."I blinked quite hard and looked around.

She grabbed a mask from her back pocket and covered . She looks so similar to that girl...wait...

"IT'S YOU!?"

"Hahaha, took you a while, I thought you were a fan of mine to know it was me?" Jeez, how come she's telling me this now..?

"Well, I...don't..know.." I feel so blank right now

"Pfft.." Krystal gets off me.

"Why did you tell me this now?" I was honestly sad that she got off.

"Well, I shouldn't keep it to myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter