Dal Pong

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE NEXT DAY*

 

My song is going to be released today. I went to the studio after reaching ANA.

"Hey, Se Na congratulations, you have officially debuted." I quickly rushed to my seat.

"Ha..ha I actually debuted." 

Im so happy, but I still offered to clean around the agency still. I have to thank Amber and Crystal but I don't know how to contact them. I'll text Ahjusshi to meet up, I hope he has heard it. 

Me: Ya, have you heard my debut song?

Hm, he hasn't replied yet. I'll go over to his house. I arrived to his house, looks like he's about to reply to my text.

"Ya!"

"Aish, scared me." Hue

"Have you heard it? Let's watch it together tonight, can I stay over? Oh do you have Amber's number? I want to thank her!"

"Uh Se Na..I." I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards us, turns out to be his father.

"Um, I'll take Dal Pong out for a walk, goodbye sir."

Knowing that his father is kind of scary, I left with Ahjusshi's dog. What should I do now? I want to celebrate but I wanted to do it with Ahjusshi. I started walking and ended up going where the alleyway was when Amber gave me her hat. I still have her hat but I don't know where to go to give it back. I turned back but stopped in my place.

"Amber~"

"Oh..Miss Se Na, congratulations uh I heard the..song um." She seems a bit nervous?

"Thank you so much and also to Crystal." I say cheerfully.

"No worries, we were happy too, who's this fella? He's cute." Amber bends down.

Dal Pong started barking but Amber doesn't seem to be afraid.

"I used to have two dogs, they were smaller of course." Oh that probably explains it, Dal Pong seems to be getting used to her after a minute.

"He's not used to having strangers pet him, he doesn't really like them."

"It's fine, some dogs are like that, He seems to be getting comfortable, is he yours?"

"Hm, he's Ahjusshi's."

"Who?" Oh right, only I call Hyun Wook, Ahjusshi.

"Hyun Wook, the CEO of ANA Entertainment." I noticed Amber stop petting him and stand up with a different look on her face.

"Sorry for the sudden question but what's your relationship with him?" My face turned into a poker face.

My phone started ringing, I saw that the contact was Shi Woo.

 

I know I was a bit too much, asking that question but I needed to know. After that night when she tripped and fell on me, I did want to run into her more but never thought I would like her. Damn my heart, I'm blaming it on my heart. My head tells me to stop but my heart just overpowers my body. But Chris is right, it's not like she's going to run to me in open arms. Man I in relationships, but this is the first time I fell for someone else other than my girlfriend. When I was with Tracey, I never looked at other girls. I even cut down on my obsession with F(x). Se Na's phone call stopped making it silent between us.

"Um, forget I asked, It's your private life haha."

"..." Oh man, what does she think of me now, I should juts clear my throat. Achem*

"Shi Woo is looking for me now, but I can't get out of my part time job." Shi Woo...that singer from ANA too eh?

"Part time job? Wait, you walking the dog is a part time job?" 

"Mhmm, Dal Pong is comfortable with me thats why Hyun Wook let's me walk him." Hue, how cute.

"He must be busy then, you must be too now that Shi Woo is coming for you." I bowed and started walking off.

"Wait, can I get your phone n.." Before Se Na could complete her sentence, we heard a car park right next to us and of course, Shi Woo came out.

"Se Na...who's this? Aren't you the guy that was in the alley way that night?"

"Shi Woo she.."

"Yes I am." I cut Se Na's sentence, I don't want to appear as a girl to Shi Woo, well not yet.

"Oh I see...you still on your part time job, end it quickly." Wow...so you like Se Na huh?

"I can't just do that, why are you doing this?" You really don't know!?

I noticed Shi Woo snatch the leash of Se Na. My eyes were filled of anger until I notice Dal Pong run off. 

"AISH, SHI WOO!" Se Na yells at Shi Woo, haha serves you right.

I started to run after the dog, I left in a really fast pace, I'm pretty sure the other two were in shock. I ran for about 400m before I could finally grab hold of the dog. Man, I could feel sweat rolling down my face. I started walking with the dog to find Se Na, I'm pretty sure she would be in big trouble if Hyun Wook knew that it ran off...

"Amber?" Oh , too late..

"Annyeonghaseyo Sir." 

"Dal Pong?"

As soon as he said his name, he ran off to him. 

"Sorry Sir, he ran off so I managed to catch up to him."

"That explains your sweat but why did he ran off in the first place?" I didn't answer instead as I noticed Shi Woo and Se Na arrive behind me. 

I could feel the tension between them making me feel really uncomfortable. Hyun Wook's face started getting madder by the minute. Suddenly my phone went off, I saw the contact that realized it was Krystal. My savior.

"I'm going to take this call now...goodbye sir." I bowed while walking off.

"Thanks." He smiled weakly and bowed.

Me: "He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter