Meeting JYP

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Should we stand by the gate outside?" Chris says while I put my phone back in my pocket. 

"Sure." I started walking.

We first stopped at our room so I can bring my guitar. I wanted to bring my guitar just in case JYP wonders how much we are into music. We were on our way out until we heard a voice.

"Ya Amber, where are you going?" Sigh* Lee Bo Na...

"We're just going out."

"You can't just go you know?"

"We will be back soon."

"You guys will get into trouble, aish I don't want to be in trouble by you girls....uh GUYS"

"If you don't want to then you may leave, let's go AJ." 

"Hm okay, see you Bo Na." I noticed Bo Na see the guitar I was holding but I was already walking off before she could say something.

I guess she must be confused right now, all well, I should be thinking about what will happen later on with JYP.

"Hey, you know she seems to be more cold than Krystal."

"Yeah I figured, she's probably the rightful owner to the name Princess."

"She is spoiled, hey I think thats the limo over there." Chris points to a limo coming towards us.

I notice everyone seeing us get into the limo. They must think we are really rich now. We kept our faces quite cold so we seem rich and spoiled. Even Siwon noticed it and kept a poker face. As we dove off, I noticed that girl, Rachel Yoo see us driving away. This would probably get her of my back now.

"Oh man, it's hard to stay serious." Siwon breaks the silence

"SIWON~" Chris says.

"Hey Crystal, Amber!"

"Hey Siwon, I'm surprised you knew what we were doing."

"Well it is a private school and I saw everyone looking at you so let's just say I'm too good." 

"You sure are, how far is JYP Ent from here?"

"Not that far, don't worry, did you guys eat?"

"Yeah~"

"Well thats good." We all stopped talking after.

"WE ARE HERE~"

Siwon parks in front of JYP Ent. I'm actually really scared now. 

"Let's go, Amber."

"Oh right." I hop out and entered with Siwon and Chris.

"Wow it's so cooling in here." Chris says, looking at every detail.

"Hm, where's JYP's office?"

"Up there, come on." Siwon leads the way.

Siwon knocked on the door waiting for a response. 

"Come in." A manly voice was heard.

Siwon opened the door for us to enter. As we walked in we noticed the man himself sitting on his chair.

"Oh Annyeonghaseyo Crystal and Amber!" OMG...

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Crystal."

"Annyeonghaseyo......I'm Amber."

"Nice to meet you both, hello Siwon."

"Hey sir." Siwon waves.

"You two can grab a seat in front." JYP gestures us to sit at the two chairs in front of his desk.

"So it's great we can finally meet isn't it?"

"Yes Mr JYP, it's an honor to be here." I say.

"You don't need to be so formal, you can call me sir or just JYP."

"Ah okay, sir."

"So what brings us here?" Chris asks.

"Ah right so I need you guys to sign this contract which basically states that you will be training for a couple of years, well for you guys you said 2-3 years but it really depends if you guys are ready or not." Chris and I nod while reading.

"It also says that I should keep my part of the deal which is to let you stay at a house with the idols and let you guys keep this look. To be honest I would have kept this look for you guys even if it doesn't state in the contract. Nowadays we need uniqueness and thats what I like about you two."

"Thank you sir."

"Your parents will be updated if anything happens but it's your decision whether we contact them or not, or if one of the idols tell them themselves without you knowing." I started to think about Krystal...

"Do we just sign here?" 

"Yep."

Chris and I signed the paper and shook JYP's hand. Siwon smiled at us proudly while I looked over to him.

"I got another hand out to give you two." JYP hands us some sort of yearly planner.

"This is your ideal plan for this year till next year October 27th. As you can see, the first month is for you guys to stay in Jeguk. You will have a bunch of missions throughout the year and you will also be in another school in a couple of weeks time after Jeguk. As you can read, it says Kirin Art School." Wait a minute, where have I heard that name before?

"Any questions?"

"...No we're good."

"Perfect, again, nice to meet you two."

"Nice to meet you too, sir."

"Is that your guitar, Amber?" I look on my right to see the guitar on the floor.

"Ah yeah."

"I saw a video of you playing the guitar. Why not show me a little something."

"Oh of course." I got my guitar out.

 

Aish where did Amber and Chris go? I saw a guitar that she was holding. Hm she could have went to JYP Ent since she is a trainee now.

"Oh Bo Na?"

"...Chan Young."

"I was wondering, can I get your phone number?" Is he asking me out?

"What...?" I squint my eyes.

"Haha you're really cute, I just want your number, wait." Chan Young suddenly grabs my phone from my hand and adds his number.

"Thanks." He smiles and walks off.

AISH BOYA...hmpt it would have been fun to just leave school half way through. Eh I'll probably get bored if I went with Amber, wait why am I thinking of her? Argh~...I'll just go to my class now. I started walking to my class, seeing that there were two seats available. 

"Lee Bo Na?"

"Present."

"Amber?"

"...."

"Chris?"

"...."

"What the? The two new boys don't even come to their classes on the first day." The teacher gets confused but pissed at the same time. 

Suddenly the principal came in and whispered to our teacher. 

"So Amber and Chris are absent, justified." Justified? The principal must know the reason why they left then. 

Wait is the principal in on this too? Hue hue

 

"I just wanna love you, Give me that chance want to hold you, Baby you know that I need you, I need you and I'm wondering all the time."

 

I sang some parts of my composed song to JYP. His eyes were closed while feeling the rhythm. It was really cool to see JYP analyzing the song in his head but also scary at the same time. 

"Very nice, very nice." JYP claps his hands.

"Anyway, you guys should go back to your school now." Damn I don't want to though.

"Aw, being here is fun." Chris says while I nod.

"Haha, you two, Siwon please take them back safely thanks, if you guys get into any trouble, call me, I know how the school rolls."

"Okay sir, thank you."

"Let's go you two." Siwon leads the way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter