Car Ride

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She got away…SHE ING GOT AWAY!” The man calls his friend up.

“Don’t be so rude…save it for when you see her again.” His friend that was sitting next to him said.

“Argh, my temple, find them, I don’t care what you do to them, just get rid of them.”

“Yes, Sir.” The man on the phone said after hanging up.

“I never been so annoyed…”

“Hard oi, how many people will he take with him?”

“Knowing how angry I am with the two, maybe about 10, maybe more but I don’t care. As long as they get rid of them.”

“Ha..ha..ha.” The friend replied with an evil laugh.

 

I got out of the hug after seeing Chris and my luggage on the floor. I even saw the bag that had the llamas I bought.

“Why is my luggage here?” I noticed Bo Na still clinging on to me while Krystal released herself.

“Amber…you…” Krystal stopped after seeing JYP rush here.

“Oh god, Crystal, Amber how did this happen?”

“Some tough guys.”

“Aish, this is not acceptable, do you two know them personally.”

“No.” I say.

“Yes.”  Chris says.

Chris and I both looked at each other in an annoyed way.

“Hm?” I guess JYP didn’t get what we were both trying to say.

“No we don’t Sir.” I say, not taking my eyes of Chris.

“Well, I better leave you two to it, I’m going to make a phone call.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Dude what the hell? We don’t need to worry too much if Kai and Donghae are being put away.”

“Didn’t you listen to them before? They said they got bailed out by Yunho, Yunho seems to always be by their side, the more we try to put them away, the more angry and annoyed they will be at us. We can just lay low, they don’t know anything about us being trainees at JYP.’

“They do know that we have some connection with idols.”

“Friendship la”

“Tsk tsk, fine, you do have a point.”

“As I was asking before, why is my luggage here?”

“We are leaving at 10.00pm, you two will be coming back to the mansion and will not attend Jeguk anymore. Your condition is not at its best.”

“What time is it now?” Chris asks.

“9.30pm.” Bo Na says with her head low.

“So, we won’t be coming back?”

“Even though it’s only a 3 hour drive, you need to train still and attend other schools maybe a couple of hours the opposite direction.”  Krystal and Bo Na sat on the bed I was lying on while Jiyeon sat on the bed Chris was on.

I waited for Bo Na to say something but she kept quiet. I know the feeling, I felt it when I left Krystal on the first day of Jeguk. I cupped her cheek and smile to assure her she can say whatever is on her mind.

“Am..” Bo Na was cut off when we heard some noises where Se Na was.

I signaled everyone to be quiet and leave the curtain closed. All 5 of us were sitting still on the beds.

“Se Na?” We all hear a males voice, must be Hyun Wook.

“Mm..where’s everyone?”

“Resting still.”

“Amber is she okay?” I saw Chris pull off an annoyed face since Se Na only asked if I was okay.

I chuckled at Jiyeons actions towards Chris after.

“She’s still asleep, I won’t annoy her, or Crystal.” Haha finally they mention her.

“Se Na…I want to ask you something but it may be a bit weird so don’t feel so weirded out.”

“Oh okay.”

“Do you like girls? Mainly Amber?” My eyes widen at his question.

I looked over at Chris with a ‘WTF’ look, she replied with the same look.

“HUH!?” I am kind of anticipating her answer though.

 

FLASHBACK*

 

Hyun Wook started to fight with Kai after tackling him away from Amber. He kicked Kai’s knee so he fell and pushed him. He looked back at Amber and noticed Se Na and Amber staring at each other. He started to get a bit suspicious of their look. It didn’t look like an ordinary look since he looked at Bo Na liked that just after he kissed her. He turned back after seeing Kai spit out blood.

“Pfft, that’s all you got old man?”

“Whatever you stupid highschooler.”

 

END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“So do you? Like any feelings at all?” Hyun Wook tries to squeeze the answer out of Se Na.

Se Na didn’t like the fact that she was being forced to answer. She honestly didn’t know herself after that kiss. She only saw Amber as someone who was very nice and kind to her that she can share her stories with. But never expected it to go this far.

“Uh..I.”

“Yeah?”

“Well ew, I don’t like girls that like other girls that’s just stupid. Being lesbian is just wrong I mean I’m straight as a ruler and I’m going out with you. Why would you ask such a stupid question ha… ha… ha.” Hyun Wook’s eyes were widen in shock but chuckled after. That chuckle was heard behind the curtain that kept Se Na unknown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter