New Beginning

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As us 5, Jiyeon, Chris, Jessica, Krystal and myself calm down from what happen, a tall man walks up to me and gives me a letter.

"Here."

"Oh thank you..uh." I don't even know his name..

"It's Kris, with a K." He leaves.

"It's Krystal with a K." Krystal says in a males voice making all of us laugh while Chris pouts.

I opened the letter with the others watching

'Dear Amber

I was able to help you with this obstacle but I won't always be there. I do have a bodyguard team in Korea for you whenever you need them but don't guarantee an exact arrival of time. You and your other half may be my most precious couple I have started. The power you have has made me choose to guide you when possible. You two are very special to me.

From Tanako'

"That's deep man." Chris says

"I think it's too deep." I add.

After reading, I walked back to my room to put the letter in my bag, along with the other letters I received. As I opened the door, I could see the worry in all of the idols faces.

 

"It's okay, everyone is safe now." I say to calm everyone

Everyone started to scan Amber and I, probably to see if we were injured. I then see Yoona making her way towards me.

 

"Sorry but..." Yoona pulls me into a hug.

My eyes widen with the sudden hug. My arms didn't reply though. Its was if something was stopping me but nothing was touching me. 

 

Yoona looked quite worried when she pulled Amber to the hug. I looked over to Krystal but she was just smiling. Her face doesn't seem to hide anything...is this how she really feels? 

"Uh...thank you." Amber says

Suddenly the door opened and another hug was formed except I was also pulled into it. 

"YOU GUYS OK!?" Oh it's Mr Choi

"Fine la."

"We're okay." I say.

"Everyone in the PAC are saying that Amber wanted a real fight outside of the tournament so you guys fought in the commons." Mr Choi seems to have calmed down.

"Wait what?"

"I came back no long ago to see if anyone of you two made it but all I saw were people gossiping while some kids were handcuffed. Everyone keeps saying either Chris or Amber wanted an actual fight because they did something to you guys and the fight got serious so the police came."

"That was no police for sure...don't worry they work for us now." Amber says, pulling me closer to her.

"OMG...That could be your ticket out of here....are the idols place already set?"

"Yep, you guys are welcome to come now." Jessica says, walking up. 

Omg, are we going to move in with the idols already? It feels to good to be true but I'm happy that my dream is finally getting closer to reality.

"Perfect, we can say that those guys did something to your....."

"Uh..family?" I say.

"FAMILY YES and you wanted revenge or something so you guys had a fight here but then your bodyguards came since your family is rich."

"Uh sure, what do you think, Amber?"

"Pretty good, shall we pack?" 

"We will have to go to our places then to retrieve our belongings." I say turning around to face the idols.

Jiyeon nods and smiles at me. I could feel my ears getting really hot but I have to play it cool.

 

"I'll call my mum, you call yours too." Chris nods and grabs her phone as I do too.

Mum: "Hello, Amber?"

Me: "Hey uh I'm coming to get my luggage now, I'm moving in with the idols."

Mum: "OMO...Yeah your belongings are in the garage, Krystal told me your place is not far from our place but depends on the traffic."

Me: "Yeah, I will have to stay at my new school too."

Mum: "Yes yes, I wish you the best, I put a bit of pocket money in your bag too."

Me: "Thanks mum, I'll come soon."

Mum: "Ok, see you soon." I hang up

I'm going to miss my mum. I don't know how I can just leave her. I'll save up a lot of money and hopefully find her a better place to call home. I can see Chris getting a bit sad talking to her mum. 

"You done?" Chris asks

"Yeah, shall we go?"

"Not so fast..Amber." Krystal says, walking in front of me.

"Uh uh what?"

"I forgot to say, we get drove around using a limo which is what you will be using for now on. We just need a driver.."

"MR CHOI!" Chris shouts

"Yes yes what?"

"Do you want to be our driver?"

"Omg really? Can I?"

"Yep." Krystal adds.

"ASSA~okay, I guess I'm special too. Do I keep my job?"

"Yes but when we call you must be there."

"ABSOLUTELY...and call me Siwon from now on." Lol Siwon, haha sounds weird.

Siwon, Chris and I get ready and packed all the stuff we bought to the competition to the limo. Our first stop is Chris's house since it's closer. I messaged everyone I was closest to on Facebook saying

"Hey friend, I had fun knowing you. Don't forget me since I'm still here, just over there. Your pal, llama." Llama was a nickname Nancy gave me at one stage but I guess se forgot about it when the competition started.

I tried to make my message a bit confusing for people. In order to avoid responses, I quickly deactivated my Facebook and created a new instagram under 'ajol_llama'. I haven't told anyone else besides Siwon and Chris, not even the idols. I wonder how much gossip would go around in school if people heard that the idols are follo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter