Intro

The Necklace That Represents Her Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N AMBER POV OR THOUGHTS WILL BE BLUE)

 

Argh I don't understand anything the old man said. What did he mean by original or unique? I took a deep breath in ,I guess I have to wait a month then. I walked towards Crystal who was waiting for me outside.

"Yo dude, I'm done with mine, let’s go get something to eat."

"So, tell me what happen, what did that man say?" Crystal asked me while walking to the Sushi restaurant nearby.

"I'll tell you about it when we eat, I'm starving as hell." As we both sit in our seats, I explained exactly what the old man told me and of course, mentioned the part where I didn't understand most of it. After eating, we knew we only had a while left before we  go back to our hometown, Korea. While walking around Tokyo City, we noticed a huge group of people huddling around some people, we didn't really care until...

"ARGH!"

My chest starts hurting and my mind suddenly replays what the old man said to me. Your other half may be original or unique, depending on what path you take. I can see Crystal worried about me so I looked the other direction to try lift myself up. As I turned around and looked straight I noticed a figure on the floor in the middle of the crowd. My vision was blurred and felt myself being dragged away. I can see my vision get darker and darker, to the point where its pitch black. 

 

 (A/N CRYSTALS POV OR THOUGHTS WILL BE GREEN)

 

As Amber and I were walking, we noticed this big group of people huddling about 3-4 girls I think. I was interested but I could see Amber walking away already making me ignore the group of people. As i was walking I could see Amber struggling and suddenly fall to the ground. I tried waking her back to reality. 

"YO DUDE" 

"UP TO...YOU OK"

It really was no use, I then noticed Amber and this girl make eye contact while on the ground, I couldn't see who it was from the crowd so I lifted Amber on my shoulder and gapped it to our hotel. She managed to get some rest after what happen while I went to check my email. Most of my emails were of spam and fangirls. Yes. Fangirls.  Amber and I both have fangirls because of what we wear. We both dress up as guys and luckily for our school, wearing uniform is not part of the school rule. In fact we don't have school uniform so we wouldn't have to wear skirts. As I kept scrolling, I saw an email from our school.

'Hello Crystal

As you know you are expected to participate in the KPOP girl/guy competition. You have been chosen to be taken to take the role as a guy and perform in front of your year level and a few seniors. You need to have at least 10 songs to perform in your pair or group and 3 for duets with your girl.

*UPDATE*

There are guests hiding at our school, if you manage to find them, you get a very big prize.

Thank you and Good luck'

I looked over at Amber and decided to be in a group with her and tell her tomorrow about the email. As I was about to turn off my computer, an email came in. As I read it, my eyes widen

'BREAKING NEWS, KRYSTAL JUNG, MEMBER OF F(x) FAINTS IN THE MIDDLE OF TOKYO CITY'

I turn over to Amber, laying quietly on the couch. Amber is a big fan of F(x) and her bias is Krystal. Since we both like girls, we usually focus a lot on girl groups. It’s awesome to have the same name as Krystal but it is often confusing whenever Amber says...

"AHH SHO CUTE KRYSTAL"

"OMG! You stole my heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter