Sleepover?!

Lying... for better or for worse?...

A/N: I’m going to start using her Korean name! Happy Reading!

 

Jun Hye’s POV

"Thank you for staying at the Hilton Hotel. Hope you had a great stay, have a nice day."

"Thank you." I handed her the room key after I paid her for my stay.

The driver from yesterday came to pick me up. He kindly took my luggage to my new dorm and dropped me off at the SM building afterwards. I didn't dress up in anything special today. Who’s there to impress right? I just put my hair up in a messy bun, a white v-neck, distressed jean shorts, and black TOMS. I walked into the building debating on where to go first when I got a text from Dae Jung Oppa.

Dae Jung Oppa: Hey Jules! Meet me inside my office right now! :)

I got into the elevator and went up to the third floor. His door was slightly open so I peeked in and I saw him inside dancing along to some song like an idiot. Hehe, should I scare him?

"BOO!!!!"

"AAHHH!!!!" he screamed like a girl and fell on his .

"Hahahaha!!! Oppa, are you okay?"

"Yah, why did you do that for?" he said while getting up.

"Sorry, oppa," I said to him.

"Did you have a good time last night at the concert?" he said stopping the music.

"I did. Did you have a great time last night?" I said smiling at him.

"Best double date of my life," he said looking contented. What a weirdo, I really do need to hook him up. "Let's go get some breakfast!"

He took me down to the cafeteria. I settled down for some chocolate chip pancakes and some fruit salad. IT WAS GOOD. We just talked and got to know each other better. He was actually a really great guy. Just a little weird... Time passed by quickly and it was time for me to go.

"Okay, kiddo, get your up."

"Do I HAVE to hang out with them?" I asked him.

"Why? You want to hang out with me instead?"

"..."

"Thought so. They’re on the fifth floor. There should be a sign on their door. Have fun!"

He left me alone to go to their room. I took the elevator up from the cafeteria and went to their practice room. They were already in there goofing around.

"Good morning, you guys!" I said to them as I walked in.

"NOONA!" Taemin ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Taemin! So what are you guys up to?" I asked them.

"Nothing really, just messing around," Key said.

"Oh... don't mind me! I'll just watch you guys," I said giving them a smile.

Jonghyun wasn’t there. I wondered where he was.

"If you're looking for Jonghyun, he's in the bathroom," Minho said.

Was I that obvious? I found myself turning red.

"Good morning, babe!" He ran into the room and tried to hug me. I pushed him away.

"Good morning to you too, BLING BLING," emphasizing on his nickname.

"Yah! Don't call me that," he said pouting.

"Well I'll stop calling you that if you stop calling me babe!" I said blackmailing him.

"Aww... that's not fair!"

"Okay, you two, stop flirting. We have to practice," Onew said.

"We're not fl-fl-flirting." Why was I stuttering?!

They started practicing. Amazing synchronization. Most of the time, Taemin would get distracted and stop dancing and try to entertain me. These guys were so adorable except the stupid Jonghyun. Please, don't wink at me and give me kissy faces.

"It is SO hot in here," Jonghyun said while fanning himself.

The AC was on full blast, it was actually kind of cold. He took off his shirt revealing his tank top and muscles…

Snap out of it!

I scoffed. "Is that suppose to impress me or something?" I said crossing my arms together.

"I know you like what you see," he said smirking at me.

"Please stop before I vomit,"I said.

It's been 2 hours already. They started to dance to Lucifer. I liked this song, catchy beat. They were really into the song. Maybe because they were promoting it. I slipped out of the room but they didn't notice me. It was already 12 in the afternoon so might as well buy them lunch and go furniture shopping! I walked out into the streets of Seoul and found a furniture store called Modernize. A little bell rang when I opened the door. A nice looking ajhumma came to greet me.

"Hello, dear, what do you need today?"

"Hello, ajhumma I'm looking for furniture for my new house."

"Take a look around. I'm sure you'll pick out something to your liking," she said.

"Okay." I walked around the store and found many things for my new dorm. New couch, new bed, little things to decorate the house with. They had everything here. After picking out everything I needed, I paid for the stuff. "That's all I need for today, ajhumma."

"Okay, dear, where do you want them delivered?"

I gave her the address and asked her to deliver them by tomorrow. I thanked her and went to buy lunch. I tried to find a fast food restaurant around the area so I could get back quickly. Ooooh fried chicken! My favorite! I ordered what I thought was enough for five starving teenage boys. They were probably looking for me by now. I paid for the food and started walking back to SM. They were all in the practice room resting.

"Hey, guys!" I said walking into the room.

"Yah, where did you go?" Jonghyun said.

"Why? Miss me?" I said teasing him.

"PFT. No, just wondering…" he started to blush.

"I bought lunch!" I said showing them the boxes of chicken.

"CHICKEN!!!!!!!!" Guess who? Onew ran over to me and took away all the chicken. "I’m starting to like you a lot more, Jun Hye ssi!" He gave me a BIG hug.

"Please don’t call me that. Just call me Jun Hye, and share the chicken!"

"No. All mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. MINE." He started to run around the practice room with the chicken. All the guys starting chasing him. Eventually, he had to share because he trip over his own two feet and fell face first onto the floor. He was like the male version of me! They caught him and took away the chicken. He didn’t look too happy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was already 6 and their manager decided to let them have the rest of the night off.

"So where do you live, noona? We’ll take you home," Taemin said holding onto my arm.

"That’s okay, I just live in the building a block down from here. I can walk. You guys go home and rest," I said bowing at them.

"You live there too? What floor?" Key asked.

"Um... I live in 3B," I answered.

"We live in 3A!" Onew said.

Great, now I have to share the same floor as them. This will be fun… We all piled into the SHINee van and drove back to the dorms. We went inside and took the elevator up to the third floor. There was a man standing in front of my dorm and my luggage was outside.

"Excuse me, ahjussi, is there a problem?" I asked him.

"Oh, do you live in this dorm?" he said.

"Yes."

"There is a plumbing problem in there so the dorm is flooded with water. You can’t sleep in there. Luckily I got all your luggage out before the pipe could cause any damage. I’ll have the problem fixed by tomorrow morning so I suggest you find a place to stay for tonight."

Aww man… "Thank." He walked back into my dorm and shut the door. "*sigh* "Guess I have to go back to the hotel. I’ll see you guys later alright?"

"Noona, you can stay with us!" Taemin said.

Stay with them? I don’t think so. They are boys after all.

"Thanks for the offer Taemin but I’ll just stay in a hotel."

"Pwwwwweeeeaaassseee???" He started to use aegyo on me. Damn it, I couldn’t resist. I thought I was the aegyo Princess...

"Okay fine," I said giving in.

"YAAAAAAAY!!!! We’re going to have lots of fun! Sleepover!" He tried to help me get my luggage but it was too heavy for him. I laughed at his efforts. He was so adorable. The boys helped him out and he clung onto my arm like a lost little boy.

Onew opened the door to their dorm and I was surprised. Everything was neat and tidy and looked nothing like a teenage boy’s house. I went around the dorm and checked out everything. "Wow this place is so neat!" I exclaimed.

"All thanks to me!" Key said doing a little diva pose.

They only had five rooms so I guess I would be sleeping on the couch tonight. "So, I guess I’ll be sleeping on the couch?" I said turning to look at them.

"NO!" sll of them said in unison.

"Noona! You’re our guest so you shouldn’t have to!" Taemin said.

"So where do I sleep then?"

They all started to look hesitant. All of them were standing in a line facing me but looking anywhere but me.

I looked at Onew wondering if he would offer me his room. I mean he is the leader after all. "Uh... sorry, Jun Hye... My room is kind messy at the moment. And it smells like chicken in there. Ask Key! His room is clean! He’ll give you his room!" he said that and ran back into his room.

I looked at Key giving him a cute puppy dog look. "Uh uh, that ain’t going to work on me. This diva here CANNOT sleep on the couch or the floor. Sorry, boo!" Key said that then started prancing back into his room.

I looked up at Minho because he was so freaking tall. "Minho op-"

"I need to take a ." He walked away before I could even ask.

My last hope was Taemin. "Taeminnie... you don’t want your noona to sleep on the floor right?" I said giving him a cute face. He smiled, grabbed my arm and dragged me towards his room.

"Of course not, noona! You’re my favorite so you can sleep with me!" YES! I knew I could get him to cave! He opened the door to his room but stopped me from going in.

"What’s wrong, Taemin?" I asked him.

"I just want to warn you noona..."

"What?"

"I do a lot of things in my sleep! I talk, I sing, I dance, I tend to grab whatever is close to me and cling on to it like a koala. Oh yeah! I also take off my clothes! Okay that’s it you can-"

I didn’t let him finish. I pushed him inside the room and closed the door. Who knew the youngest one would me the most erted? I ran back into the living room only to encounter the dino.

"Let me sleep in your room!" I said pointing at his door.

"WHAT?! No way! Why my room?!" he said; obviously angry.

"Because you’re the normal one out of all of them!" I said giving him a pleading look.

"If you sleep in my room where do I sleep?" he said stomping his foot.

"You’re a man sleep on the couch," I said.

"NO WAY."

"Pweeeeease???" I opened my eyes wide, and started blinking them. He looked like he was falling for it. "Can I please sleep in your room, oppa?" I said smiling sweetly at him.

"O-o-okay..."

HAHA JACKPOT!

I took my luggage inside my room but Jonghyun walked in.

"Yah, why are you in here?"

He came closer to me just inches away from my face.

"Well… I have some things in mind…" He had a pedo look on his face. I kicked him in the shin. "OW!!!"

"UGH, grow up will you?" I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. He followed me while limping and sat next to me.

"Why are you always hurting me?" he mumbled.

The boys came trailing in and we all sat in a circle.

"So what do you want to do, Jun Hye?" Minho asked me.

"It doesn’t matter, whatever you guys usually do will be fine."

"Want to play a video game then?"

"Sure, but don’t start crying when I beat you."

I could see flames in eyes. No wonder they call him flaming charisma.

"You’re so on."

 

Jonghyun’s POV

 Like that, the night quickly flew by. We played video games, board games, karaoke, and anything you would do at a sleepover. Jun Hye totally kicked Minho’s in video games. They got so much closer. They even pushed each other and touched each other. If I did that, I would have been kicked in the ... It was getting late and she looked tired. I took her to my room after bidding everyone a good night. She got her clothes from her suitcase to change into.

"Where’s the bathroom?" she asked.

"First door to the right," I told her.

I quickly changed into a wife beater and a pair of sweats. I got on the bed and was about to fall asleep. She came back to the room and she looked confused.

"What do you think you’re doing?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren’t I sleeping on the bed?"

"Yeah. I saved you a spot right here." I patted the spot next to me.

"Um… I don‘t think so." She got on the bed and tried to push me off. I resisted and we started wrestling. We were rolling around on the bed but I decided to start tickling her. "HA HA HA! Yah! Stop tic-tic-tickling me!" She burst out into a fit of giggles. Somehow, I ended up on top of her. She immediately blushed after noticing then pushed me off. I fell on the floor and blushed afterwards. She threw a pillow at me and then turned her back towards me. "You’re already there so make yourself comfy," she mumbled.

"I don’t want to sleep here," I said pouting at her.

She turned around and looked at me "Pwease?…" She looked at me with those big eyes again. MUST. RESIST. AEGYO. I closed my eyes and ignored her. When I opened them, her eyes were closed and she was puffing out her cheeks and holding her breath in.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"I’m going to hold my breath in until you agree!" Aigoo, so cute! I couldn’t help it. Damn her cuteness.

"UGH! Fine then!"

"Hehe, good night, dino!" She turned off the lights and fell asleep. I heard her snoring lightly.

Aish, does she really expect me to sleep on the floor?! I stood up and was about to go on the bed but stopped and thought about it. If I go on the bed, my would get killed. If I DON’T go on the bed, I’ll freeze to death. I pondered for about five minutes. Then an idea went through my head. Of course! The game I made up to solve issues!

Inky Binky Jjongie,

SHINee had a Jjongie,

Jjongie’s hot,

Key is not,

Inky Binky JUN HYE.

HAH! Even my game chose Jun Hye! I quickly got on the bed and slept with her.

Good night it is.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hi! Hope you like the chapter! I'll probably be uploading another one today because you guys deserve it <3 Oh! And I'm currently in Singapore! SO yeah! LOVE YOU GUYS!