Being Sick Is Actually Kind Of Fun~

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"*ACHOO!!!!!!*"

Aish...

"Hye- *ACHOO!* ah~"

"Coming, Jonghyun!"

I walked back into the room and looked at the sick puppy on my bed. His nose was all red because of his constant sneezing. Also the tissue blowing.

"What do you need, Rudolph?" I asked him.

He pouted, "Don't make fun of me~"

I made my way towards him and got the towel off his forehead and dipped it in the basin full of cold water. I wringed it and patted it back onto his hot head. "What did I tell you? I knew you were going to get sick."

After our "romantic" moment. He started sneezing and coughing the next day during practice. He thought it was nothing but his fever was reaching up to 38.5 degrees celsius. He got excused from his schedules and I canceled all of mine to take care of him.

He frowned and patted on the seat next to him. I sat there and blocked myself from him with a pillow. "Yah~ Don't avoid me," he said trying to pull it away.

"I can't get sick! I have to record in a few days!" I told him

He let go and folded his arms together. "Fine..." I watched him sneeze and throw away his tissue for at least 10 minutes. Poor puppy, I wish I could hug him... "Give me your laptop, I'm bored," he said. I walked over to my desk and gave him my laptop. "Password?" he asked.

"Figure it out," I told him.

"Hmm... I love Jonghyun?" He typed it in but it failed. "Umm... Jonghyun's a hottie?" Failed. "Jonghyun's a good kisser? Jonghyun has a great body?" He kept trying to figure it out. I actually don't have a password but he's just stupid for not figuring that out. "Come on~ Are you going to make a sick person guess? Espescially this cute person?" he said giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"That's not going to work and you know that, Jjong."

"Why won't you tell me?~" he asked.

"Who knows what you're going to do. And I have... private stuff," I told him.

"Pwease~ Bbuing Bbuing~ Bbuing Bbuing~"

OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS. SO CUTE. SO CUUUUUUUTE. I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM DONE AEGYO BEFORE. OH MY GOD LET ME LOVE YOU, YOU SICK PUPPPPPPPPPPPPPY. OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD,

He kept giving me aegyo and I was dying from it. SO CUTE.

"FINE! I don't have a password!~"

"YES! You should have a password. What if you lose it?" I mimicked him and he threw a pillow at me. I watched his every move while he was on my computer. "Tumblr? What's Tumblr?" he asked.

DANG IT. WHY DIDN'T I CLOSE THAT TAB. EXCUSE, JUN HYE. THINK OF AN EXCUSE.

"...It's a website."

"I know it's a website. What kind of website?"

"Blogging. Nothing interesting. So-" I tried to take the laptop away from him but he held onto it.

"You said you were going to let me use it," he said while pouting at me. I let go and let him go through it. "Yah, why is there no me in it?! Why is there so many pics of Lee Joon and Kikwang, and Nickhun huh?! Where am I?!" he asked.

"I see you everyday. I don't need to see you on my laptop," I told him.

Oh this is embarassing...

"Uh yeah you do! Start putting me in there!" he said pointing at the screen.

I growled at him and went to find blogs about him. He was very fascinated about it and followed every blog that had him on it. After he was satisfied, he went back on my dashboard and it was FULL of pictures of him.

SO MANY.

TOO MANY.

"This is more like it! Look how everyone wants me! And you Lee Jun Hye have me all to yourself," he said with a satisfied smile.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah I'm very lucky."

Yes I am!

He just went on my tumblr and laughed at the funny stuff, screamed at the scary stuff, and cried at the sad stuff. I was just watching him enjoy it.

Please don't make one. Please don't make one. I mean, look at his Twitter. Do you really want him to reblog dog pictures and see his portraits? I don't think so.

I heard his stomach make noises. His face turned a shade of red. I laughed.

"If you're hungry just tell me, Jjong! Don't want you to starve."

"I want fried chicken!" he said.

I shook my head, "You're eating soup."

He frowned, "But I had soup in the morning~"

"Stop whining. When you get better we'll go eat chicken okay?"

"Fine..." He scrunched up his face and I patted his head.

I went in the kitchen and put some soup in a bowl. I put it on a tray with a glass of water. I was opening the fridge to get him some fruit when I heard him call my name.

"Hye ah! What's Asianfanfics?!"

My eyes opened in shock. I put the fruits in the tray and carried it back into the room. HOW DID HE FIND OUT?! He was waiting for me when I walked back in. His eyebrow was raised. I bit my lip. How do I explain this? I put the food down on the table and gave him an innocent smile.

"I'm a teenage girl and I get curious sometimes. Don't look at it, your mind will be corrupt if you do."

He didn't listen and kept scrolling. Pleae don't look at my recent stories. Please! 

"Jonghyun's Obsession?" he laughed. "Why are you reading about yourself?"

I smacked him on the arm. THIS IS BAD.

"Don't read it!" I told him.

"JongKey? Is that me and Key?" I didn't answer him. "Answer me, Hye ah."

"Yes," I whined. I laid down next to him and burried my head into my pillow.

I felt him ruffling my hair. "How bad could it be? It's probably about our great friendship right?" How I wish it was... He started reading it out loud. I groaned. "What's Jonghyun's obsession? Girls? Money? Food? Insoles- HEY!" I laughed. He flicked my head. "Whatever... Nope, none of the above. His one and only obsession... Key. Key? My obsession?"

I looked up at him to see him confused. I guess he still doesn't understand.

"Yes, the main vocalist of SHINee is obsessed over the Almighty Key. Everything about him just makes Jonghyun feel butterflies in his stomach. But how obsessed can he be? Is he obsessed enough to know everything about Key? Is he obsessed enough to watch his every move? Is he obsessed enough to desperately ask his manager to let him room next to Key? Is he desperate enough to make a peep hole on the wall that he shares with Key? Is he actually that desperate? Why yes, yes he is."

He looked at me with his 'huh?' expression and I smiled at him.

"Told you not to read it! Don't say I never warned you." He shook his head. "Stop reading it~" I said.

"No! It's getting to the good part!"

"It was like any other day. Nothing was out of the ordinary. SHINee just finished their schedule and they were back home. But Jonghyun had a problem. He was extremely... today. Key was extra y today because of the photoshoot and Jonghyun was tortured because of it. He went back inside his room and laid on the bed. He needed to get rid of his problem. His little friend Jjong Rex wanted to come out and play. Sleep will do right? Right when he was about to doze off, he heard noises. But the noises weren't something you would here in your daily life. Moans and groans were heard throught the thin walls seperating Key and Jonghyun..."

He silently read on and closed the laptop throwing it towards me.

"EWWWWW. WHY ARE YOU READING SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"

"I told you not to read it!" I told him. I was blushing like crazy.

"LEE JUN HYE I FORBID YOU FROM READING. I KNEW READING WAS BAD SINCE MY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DAYS."

I pouted. No point in fighting with him. I can read when he's gone~

"How am I ever going to look at Key again? All I would be able to see is-" he shivered from the thought. "Reading is bad!"

I laughed. "Drink your soup! It should be warm by now."

"Aaah," he opened up his mouth.

"You're sick not crippled," I said.

"Aaah."

I mumbled to myself and got the bowl of soup and fed him until he finished. I got a napkin and he automatically puckered up his lips so I could wipe. "You big baby," I said.

"Your big baby~" I rolled my eyes and got up. "Where are you going?!" he said.

"I'm going to get the thermometer to check your temperature."

He suddenly grabbed me and pulled me towards his chest. "This is a better way to check how hot I am~"

"Yah! I don't want to get sick!~" I pushed myself away from him and stomped out of the room. I was rummaging through the cabinet in anger. "IF I GET SICK. YOU'RE SINGING FOR ME."

"FINE WITH ME~"

I grabbed the thermometer and went back inside the room. He opened his mouth and I popped it in. When it beeped, I took it out and checked it. "37 degrees. Better then before! You'll be fine tomorrow."

"All thanks to my sweetie~" he said.

We watched movies on the TV for the rest of the night. It was getting pretty late and his eyes were getting droopy.

"Let's go brush your teeth, Jonghyun."

He lazily got up from the bed and stretched. Tee hee! He looked so cute in his dinosaur pj's! I quietly giggled and followed him into the bathroom. He was already squeezing toothpaste onto our toothbrushes. He handed me mine and we started brushing our teeth. Everything was fine when he suddenly pinched my cheek.

"Whuut?" I said with the tootbrush in my mouth.

"Nothing. You're just cute when you brush your teeth~"

We started making funny faces at each other in the mirror. We cracked up and kept brushing our teeth. When we finally finished, we walked back inside the room.

"Jonghyun, go to sleep." I told him.

"No~" he whined.

I whacked Bling Bling into his face. "Go to sleep~"

"No!" he was sitting up on the bed. He tightly hugged the bear.

"I don't want you to get sick again," I told him

"I'm a big boy! I won't!"

"Pwease oppa~" I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he obeyed. I tucked him in. "Good boy."

I continued watching TV and then I started feeling sleepy. I yawned and look at Jonghyun. I smiled and ruffled his hair. His peaceful sleeping expression was one of my favorites.

"You act so bad and y when you're just a little puppy," I said out loud. "Not that I don't like it. I actually find it cute. Well y and cute don't go together but you're y. Definitely y." Look at him! It's just- "Kim Jonghyun you are one y motherer."

"I am bad and y."

I gasped and almost fell off the bed. I grabbed his arm for support. "YAH! DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?!"

He opened his eyes and laughed. "I'm sorry~" Oh god. His sleepy voice is the iest...

STOP YOURSELF.

"Go back to sleep. You didn't hear anything."

"But I heard everything," he said.

I groaned and face the other side of the bed. Luckily it's dark.

"You know, even if it's dark, I know you're blushing."

I blushed even more. "Just go to sleep," I mumbled. I felt him wrap his arms around me. "Yah~ You're sick remember?" I told him.

"I'm fine. You'll be fine. Just let this y motherer hug you."

I turned around and snuggled into his warm chest. He kissed me on the forehead and hugged me tighter.

"Goodnight~"

 

 

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************