~Christmas, Christmas time is here~

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Guys! Hurry up with the decorations and food! Parents are going to be here in any second!" 

SHINee was buzzing around the house like little bees in their hive. And the queen? None other then our precious Key~

"Yah! Move that snowman to that table!"

"Did you clean your room?!"

"You called your parents this time right?!"

"Don't let the food burn!"

"Key oppa! Relax. Everything is perfect thanks to you. Just relax."

Key took in a deep breath and calmed down. Good! "Yah you call this a Christmas outfit?! Go change!"

I pouted and looked at my outfit. "What's wrong with it?"

"Don't get me started. Be a good girl and just change okay? And get the mail while you're out of the house will ya? Thanks hun." Key pushed me out of the house then slammed the door shut.

I made my way back into my house and put on a decent white laced sleeveless dress. I re-did my hair and walked to the elavators to go downstairs. They really need to fix this thing. It barely moves like half an inch per minute! The ding of the eleavtor signalled me that the doors were opening. A man and a woman were walking out of the elevator.

I quickly bowed and smiled, "Hello! Merry Christmas!"

They bowed back and exchanged their greetings. The woman spoke, "SHINee lives on this floor right?"

I gestured to their door. "Yes! Just right there! You are the parents of?..."

"Kibum!" his dad said.

I chuckled when I heard his dad say his name. He'll go diva on you if you use that name...

"Now I know where he got his punctuality from. Always early!"

They both laughed. "Well we don't like to keep people waiting," she said.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Lee Jun Hye."

"Oh you're Jonghyun's girlfriend am I correct?" Key's dad said.

"Yes! Why don't you guys go in first? I'll be right back."

They both nodded their heads and went to their dorm. I got inside the elevator and went down but the elevator went up instead. The doors opened and another couple was waiting outside. Hmm, never seen them here before!

I bowed, "Helloo! Merry Christmas!"

"Oh! You're that pretty girl on TV!" I laughed and let them in. They came into the elevator and the doors closed again. "That boy told us 7th floor!"

"Aish... Jinki no thinky..."

My ears perked up. Jinki? Onew oppa? I turned towards them. "Excuse me, when you said Jinki, are you referring to Lee Onew?"

They both nodded their heads. "Yes, Lee Jinki."

"Ahh..." I pressed the button for third floor. "SHINee's on the third floor!"

They thanked me and went out when the elevator arrived. So I already met Key and Onew's parents. Who's next? The door's open to the familiar lobby and I stepped out. Mr. Bok was at his station and I bowed to him. "Hello, Mr. Bok!"

"Hello, Jun Hye! I recieved your chocolates! I love them! How did you know those were my favorites?"

I laughed then shrugged my shoulders, "Pure luck?" He laughed and I made my way to the mailbox after giving him another "Merry Christmas" A chilling cold sensation went down my spine as the doors to the building opened letting the cold winter breeze in. I turned towards the door to see another couple. Perhaps Minho's parents? I made my way towards them, "Merry Christmas!"

They exchanged their greetings and we went up together. Turns out they were Minho's parents. Right when the doors were about to close, I saw yet another couple running towards the elevator lugging a ton of presents with them.

"Thank you, kind miss!" they said hello to Minho's parents and tried to squeeze in but the presents were overwhelming.

"Maybe I'll just get on the next lift!" They thanked me and the doors closed again.

"Jun Hye!" That voice made me warm up even in this weather.

"Mom!"

Jonghyun's mom was standing at the door with Jonghyun's dad. We went up together and the door to their dorm was already opened.

"MOMMY!!!" Jonghuyn tackled his mom and kissed her on the cheek. "Merry Christmas, mom!"

"Hi, sweety! Don't you look handsome tonight?"

Yes he did, he wore a white button up with a red bow tie. To top it off, he styled his hair up and wore a slim fitting red cardigan that showed off his muscles.

Mhm...

All the boys were dressed up as well. All wearing their different bow ties and cardigans. Power rangers~

I guess I was kind of matching with Jonghuyn, I did have a red bow tie in my hair and I was wearing red heels.

We had a great time at the party, the parents loved the food Key and I cooked. They loved the decorations the rest of the boys put up. Mostly pictures of when they were younger. My heart kind of ached when I saw those pictures. I really do miss my parents... I called them and sent them a Christmas card. Nothing special. My first time not spending Christmas with them. No staying up late together, no opening of presents together. There's a whole Pacific Ocean between us now...

I watched as Taemin's mom fixed his bow tie. I watched as Minho's father patted him on the back; proud of him. I watched as Key's mom nagged at Key for having such messy hair. I watched as Onew's parents and Onew laughed and cracked up about their silly random jokes. I watched as Jonghyun's parents talked to Jonghyun just catching up with each other.

Me? Nothing... I don't have my mom hair to fix anything, I don't have my parents here telling me that I was doing great things in life, I don't have my mom here nagging at me about anything, I don't have my parents here with me laughing about silly things, I don't even have my parents here just asking me how my day was.

I miss it so, so much.

"Are you okay?" I looked and Jonghyun was wiping a tear of my face. Didn't even realize I was crying. "Come here." I went into his arms. "It's Christmas, be happy."

I nodded my head and tried to stop crying.

*All I want is for my parents to be here...*

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Okay, I know it's short but I'm overwhelmed with hw! I decided to update because you guys are awesome and patient! Hehe, I'll update soon~

image  image  image  image  image