I Think I Fell In Love With You...

Lying... for better or for worse?...

A few weeks later

 

Jun Hye's POV

"Jun Hye ssi please get ready you'll be on stage in 10 minutes."

"Yes, thank you!"

Today is the day. I'm finally debuting! I trained vigorously for today. Nonstop practicing and staying late nights in the practice room by myself. It was hard work but I know at the end it will be worth it. I was in my outfit and was waiting to get on stage. I'm nervous... of course!

"Jun Hye!" Dae Jung oppa came towards me.

"Oppa!" I hugged him.

He ruffled my hair, "You ready kiddo?"

"No."

He laughed at me, "Do your best okay? I'm watching! Fighting!"

"Jun Hye ssi ,please go to stage left. You're on in five."

"Fighting!" I walked to the stage carefully not wanting to trip over the wires.

The group before me just finished.

"Now please welcome Lee Jun Hye!"

Ahh! What do I do?!

 

Jonghyun's POV

I canceled the schedule I was suppose to go to and went to watch Jun Hye debut. I was sitting front row in disguise. I had my camera ready.

This group bores me... They finished and I clapped half energetically. When is she going to come out?

"Now please welcome Lee Jun Hye!"

Finally!

She came on stage with back up dancers. She looked so cute in that outfit! Look at her do all that aegyo! The song was catchy too! Some of the people in the crowd were already singing along to it. She finished and was greeted with a bunch of screams and clapping. I got out of my seat and clapped as well.

"ENCORE! ENCORE! ENCORE!" Encore already? She was more popular then us... She did the song another time and got off the stage. I went backstage to congratulate her.

"Jun Hye!"

"Jonghyun oppa? What are you doing here?!" she looked happy.

"Congrats! I knew you could do it!" I hugged her and it was awkward because her manager was there. He looked at us confused. I quickly pulled away as I saw him narrow his eyes. "Um, is it okay if I take Jun Hye out for the rest of the day?" I waited for the expected no.

He looked at me for a while and then smiled. "Okay! Have fun! Don't be out too late you need to rest okay, Jun Hye? Bye!" He skipped off somewhere.

I was surprised. Okay? What kind of manager is that?

"You're manager... he's a little..." I tried to find a way to say it nicely without getting in trouble.

"I know, I know. But he's cool right? And he could get stuff done so I'm cool with it. Let's go!"

 

Jun Hye's POV

That was so stressful! I finished my song without making any mistakes. I even did an encore!

I changed into something comfy and went outside. He was leaning on his car again. Why does he look so y like that? He opened the door for me then went to his side and started driving.

"Where are we going? The garden?" I asked him.

"Ani, somewhere fun."

We ended up at the amusement park.

"Yay! Amusement park!" I ran towards the entrance like a little girl. He was silently following behind me chuckling. We rode on every ride there. It was so much fun! "Oppa! Let's go on the roller coaster," I said while tugging on his arm.

"No."

"Why?" I pouted at him.

"I don't feel like it." I gave him my puppy dog eyes and he gave in. "UGH, fine!"

I dragged him to the line and we waited. As we got closer, his face turned from yellow to green.

"Are you okay?"

 

Jonghyun's POV

I HATED roller coasters. But for her... I'll do anything. As we got closer, the drop got taller and taller. , I don't think this is a good idea...

"Are you okay?" She had a worried look on her face.

"Ye-ye-yeah." I tried to stop shaking.

We got closer and closer. It was our turn.

"Let's sit in the front!" She held on to my hand and dragged me to the front seats.

I sat in the seat trying not to look at the drop. Why did I agree?! We were climbing higher and higher, almost to the top now.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed like a little girl as we dropped. There was so many loops, I feel like throwing up...

The ride ended. I looked at Jun Hye and she was trying to avoid eye contact. Why was she blushing? I look down and I was holding on to her hand. ! When did I do that? I let go and we went to the exit in silence. We passed by the picture place and she wanted to see our picture. We searched for our picture and she spotted it and bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh my god look at you!" She pointed to the screen in the lower left corner. OH MY GOD. "You look like a freaking dinosaur!" Tears were coming out of her eyes. I looked like a freaking T-Rex. My hair was flying in all directions and it looked like I was growling.

"YAH! Like you look any better Medusa!" Her hair was flying everywhere too but she had a cute expression on her face. Her eyes were closed and she was puffing out her cheeks.

She stopped laughing and gave me a death glare. "Whatever let's go," she started stomping away.

"What about the picture?" I asked her.

"Nah, I look ugly. Let's go!" She started walking out of the exit and I followed behind her.

"Um, I need to pee. Stay here ok?"

She nodded her head and I went back to the pictures booth. I bought the picture and smiled. Hehe, I was holding her hand in the picture. I secretly put it in my wallet and went back to her.

"Yah, what took you so long?" she pouted at me. Aigoo, so cute!

"Sorry. Where do you want to go?"

She had on her thinking face. "Let's go to the haunted house!"

PSH, that one is easy. Time to show here that I'm brave.

 

Jun Hye's POV

We walked to the haunted house that everyone was always talking about. This should be fun! We waited in line and our turn came in a few minutes.

"Are you scared, oppa?"

"PSH, no. I'm a man, I'm not afraid of a little ghost." He was in front of me trying to be brave. Even though it was dark, I could see the fear in his eyes. I coward behind his back and he led the way. It was quiet, way too quiet. He walked really slowly. The exit was right there. But it suddenly closed and someone was laughing evilly.

"AAAHHH!!!"

For your information, that wasn't me, It was Miss Jonghyun who was hiding behind me. Way to be a man.

I quickly walked to the door but it was locked. Then there was a flashing light. ... who is that standing behind him?

"Whatever you do, don't move, oppa."

He looked confused. "Why?" Then she grabbed his shoulder. His eyes popped out of his head. Then he started flailing his arms.

"AHHHH! ! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU IS?! DON'T TOUCH ME LIKE YOU KNOW ME!!! I'LL BITE YOUR HEAD OFF WITH MY DINO TEETH!" He was wacking her like a sissy girl. She immediately let go.

"I just wanted an autograph... You're Kim Jonghyun of SHINee right?" He stopped hitting her and looked embarrassed.

I started laughing. What an idiot, but in a cute way.

"Oh, hehe... sorry." She took out a paper and pen and told me to take a picture for her. I took it and we left. Jonghyun's face was pale and he was trembling.

"I thought you weren't scared, MAN," I started teasing him.

"Shut up." He looked angry. His nostrils were starting to flare. Ugly looking dino...

We kept walking and decided to go into the arcade. There was a REALLY big claw machine game. Look at that teddy bear!!! Ahhh!!! It's so cute! Next to it was a dinosaur that looked exactly like Jonghyun.

"Hey look, it's you're little brother." I pointed to the dinosaur and he pouted.

"Yah, I'm way cuter then that."

"PSH, don't flatter yourself." I took out my coin purse and tried to find a 500 won coin.

"What are you doing?"

"I’m going to win that bear!"

I put in my coin and started moving the machine. He wasn’t saying anything and was just silently watching me. I lowered my claw when it was over the bear’s head but it fell back down.

"UGH! Dang it! So close!" I got out my purse again and got another coin. This time, Jonghyun took it from me. "YAH! Give it back!"

I tried to take it back but he held it above his head. "I’ll win it for you." He put in the coin and started moving the joystick. He pressed the button and the claw grabbed the bear and rose it up. "OH!" It was getting nearer to the drop box when it fell. "AISH!"

I sighed and started walking out of the arcade. I turned around to see him still staring at the machine. He took out his hand and asked, "Give me another one."

"Another one?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jonghyun oppa! Let’s go! It’s getting late!"

"NOT UNTIL I WIN YOU THAT BEAR!"

We’ve been in the arcade for at least two hours now. He just won’t give up. He practically used up all my coins. Heck, I even had to go exchange bills for coins for him! I was now sitting on the bench enjoying some cotton candy. But I was super tired. I stomped my way over to him and grabbed his arm.

"Oppa, that’s enough! It’s just a bear! Let’s go home I’m tired and hungry~"

"But you want it! If you want it, I’ll get it for you! No matter what!" He had a determined look in his eyes.

"Alright, oppa, fighting!" I gave him a cute expression and I think that set him off. He tried again with his last coin. I was next to him the whole time waiting for him to get the bear. He pushed the button to let the claw drop.

It was like one of those dramatic moments. The claw had grabbed the bear and it was bringing it to the drop box.

"GO. GO. GO," we were saying it together. The bear was getting closer and closer.

"Come on! Come on!" I said excited.

"Almost there!" The bear was dangling over the box and it dropped in.

"YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We were both hugging each other and started jumping up and down. After a while, I realized the position we were in and pushed him away. He realized also and awkwardly coughed. He bent down to get the bear. He smiled and handed it to me.

"Here for you. My present!"

I scoffed, "Your present? Yah, I paid for it."

"But I got it! And it's the hardwork that counts!"

"Whatever." I took the bear from him.

"Is it not enough for you?" he asked.

"Yes, yes it is!"

"Nope!" Aww... you have such a big mouth, Juliette! I started walking away because it was awkward.

"Okay then, you can become my best friend."

"What? Do I need permission for that?" I stopped and turned around.

"Hey, no one is worthy enough to become my best friend. Only you."

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Why?" she asked.

"Because... UGH! Nevermind if you don't want to then fine!" I felt like I wanted to be more then best friends but you got to start somewhere right? I started walking away when I felt an unexpected pair of arms wrap around me.

"Thank you, oppa!" She gave me a big smile and I couldn't help but smile back at her. Why was my heart beating so quickly? We went on the ferris wheel for our last ride and I took her home, it looked like a storm was coming.

"Goodnight, oppa!"

"Goodnight, best friend!" I hugged her and waited for her to go in her dorm.

The boys were inside waiting for me. I told them I was sleepy and went back into my room. I changed into something comfortable and tried to go to sleep but I can't stop thinking about her...

 

Jun Hye's POV

Wah! Today was perfect! I debuted and got a new best friend! Everything is going great! I changed into PJ's and tried to go to sleep.

*BOOM!*

 , was that thunder?...

*BOOOOOOOOM!*

*FLASH!*

LIGHTNING?!

Aw crap! I hate lightning! I'm not scared of anything but thunder and lightning. When I was little, I was almost killed by it when I got locked out of house one night.

I started to tremble and cry and hid under my blanket. Andrew use to comfort me whenever there was storms...

*BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!*

Ahhh!!! Help me!

 

Jonghyun's POV

Aish, this thunder is annoying me! I can't sleep! I wonder if my best friend is asleep? I got my phone and called her.

"He-he-hello?" She sounded like she was crying.

I started to panic. "Jun Hye! Are you okay? What's wrong?" I sat up on my bed.

"I..."

*BOOOOOOOOOM!!!!*

"AHHHHH!!!"

I quickly got out of bed and went to her dorm. Luckily the door wasn't locked. I need to lecture her about that. Who leaves their door open?!

"Jun Hye!" I walked into her room and she was hiding underneath her blanket. I could hear her crying.

"Jo-Jo-Jonghyun oppa?" she said.

I took off the blanket and went to hug her. She hugged me back and cried while covering her ears. I rubbed small circles on her back and tried to calm her down.

"There, there, stop crying. Oppa is here. Your bestfriend is here." Her tears slowly stopped and was replaced by light snores. I looked at her and she was sleeping soundly. I placed her head on the pillow and put the blanket over her.

She looked so peaceful... so beautiful, Being with her makes my heart flutter. Everytime she sends me a message I get happy. When I spend time with her, all my worries feel like they have been thrown away. When I'm with her, all I see is her. Even when I look at her it's just...

I leaned down to kiss her cheek.

I think I fell in love with you Lee Jun Hye...

 

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Yay! Did you like it?! Haha sorry for updating so slowly! I'm in Korea and I'm just amazed by everything here! Can I stay here forever???