Same Goes For Me

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Eun Mi's POV

"Yah, when is she coming?"

"She's coming, Sang Min, just wait a little bit more. God! Why are you so impatient?!"

"I have girls to ! I'm leaving if she doesn't come in five minutes."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Ugh, what's taking Jun Hye so long? Sang Min is my twin brother. Obnoxious, retarted, ugly looking brother. I told him that she was hot and now he wants to meet her. Not that she was hot, I just said that so my brother can use his player instincts and whisk her away and I can have Jonghyun oppa all to myself!

I told her to meet me at the restuarant near SM so we could "hang out". Right when I was about to call her, I heard the bell that signals someone coming into the restuarant.

"Eun Mi unnie! Sorry I'm late, the schedule took longer then expected." She came running in and sat down next to me.

"Jun Hye! It's okay! Meet my brother, Shin Sang Min."

"Hello, nice to meet you," she bowed politely at him and then smiled.

"Sup."  This , how is he going to get her like that?! I kicked him under the table and gave him a look. "OW! Um, I mean helloo." That's better...

 

Jun Hye's POV

I felt bad for being late. But it wasn't my fault! One of the guest stars were late so we had to wait for a while.

We ordered food and just talked. Sang Min was actually very nice. Like a brother, he was very nice to be around. I could become good friends with him. We exchanged numbers and continued eating.

~But I won't hesistate, no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours~

"Excuse me." I got out of my seat and went outside to answer my phone. "Hello?"

"Best friend! Where are you? Come to our garden I want to hang out!"

"But I'm busy right now." I really want to go see him...

"Just tell them you have a schedule!" Ah... to go or not to go? "Please~ For me?" he said.

I laughed then agreed, "Alright, be there in a few."

"YAY! See you in a bit!"

I went back into the restuarant to get my things. "Sorry guys, I have a schedule I have to go to. It was nice hanging out with you!"

"Awww.... you're leaving already?" Sang Min said, he pouted.

"Yeah, we'll hang out next time!" I ran out and quickly went to the garden.

I made sure no one saw me and opened the door and quickly went inside.

He was waiting for me with his guitar at the gazebo. He looked up and smiled that killer smile he had. *sigh* He looked extra cute today with his fedora hat.

"Hye ah!" he said.

"What?"

"Your name, instead of Jun Hye, I'm going to call you Hye ah."

"Why?" I plopped down next to him as he strummed on the guitar.

"I don't know, I like it better. So only I can call you that!"

He started strumming a sweet melody and without knowing, I fell asleep.

 

Jonghyun's POV

She was already sleeping when I stopped playing. She looked so peaceful, and angel-like. So beautiful.

"I fell for you but it doesn't look like you like me that way."

Without knowing it, I was caressing her cheek and she smiled. My heart was fluttering like crazy. My eyes unknowingly made their ways toward her pink lips. They were a rosy color, just like her cheeks. If only I could kiss her...

I was leaning in when she started to stir. I started freaking out and grabbed my fedora and placed it over her face.

"Yah, what the heck?" she said as she took it off.

"You awake now, sleepy head?" I asked her taking the hat and putting it on her head.

"How long was I asleep?" she asked rubbing her eyes.

"Just a for a while. Want to play a game?" I said trying to not let her see my cheeks.

Her eyes went big and she smiled, "What game?"

"Pick-up lines. Loser has to do whatever the winner wants."

"You're so on."

I quickly thought of a few lines and started the game. "You can fall off a building, you can fall off a tree, but baby, the best way is to fall in love with me."

"Ugh, that one is SO overused," she said rolling her eyes.

"Come on. Just go along with it!" I urged her.

"Fine. Um... I bet I'll look better in your shirts than you do."

That was good... I can imagine it...

"You can call me Nemo because I'm never afraid to touch the ."

"Oh my god." She gave me a disgusted face. "I hope you know CPR because you take my breath away."

"Hi, I'm Mr. Right, someone said you were looking for me?"

"Conceited!" She stuck her tongue out at me, "I heard you're a player. Nice to meet you, I'm the coach."

We kept going back and forth but she wouldn't give up.

I'm going to end this right now and make her do what I want!

"I'll buy you food."

She looked at me with wide open. Looks like I win!

"HAHA! I win!" I jumped up and started dancing. What should I have her do?...

"Wait!" I sat back down and she looked at me. "Are you from Korea? Because you could be my Seoul mate."

I stared at her shocked. That was REALLY good.

"HAHAHA YAY!!! I win!" She pumped her fist into the air and started dancing. She looked so cute.

"Okay you win, what do I have to do Hye ah?"

"Let's go bike riding! I haven't went in a long time!"

Crap... How do I tell her?

 

Jun Hye's POV

Yay! I win! But the food pick-up line was good. Luckily, I saved the Korea one for last. When I told him to go bike riding he looked at me with a worried look.

"What's wrong?"

He put his hand behind his neck and smiled. "Uh, the thing is... I can't ride a bike."

I wanted to laugh out loud but that would be rude. "Come on, we'll rent a bike and I'll teach you." We walked to the nearest bike shop from the garden. "Wait out here while I get a bike."

"Hurry back!"

I quickly went inside the shop and rented a bike. I walked outside to where he was waiting. "Here. Get on it and try to ride it."

"I don't know about this..."

"Come on! You're SHINee's Bling Bling Jonghyun! You can do anything."

He smiled and got on the bike. "Ok!" He looked like he was doing fine while he was sitting. But when he started to pedal...

He fell to the side.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?!"

"Oww... I told you I couldn't do it!" He looked frustrated.

"You'll get the hang of it." I helped him back up and he got on the bike again. This time he went a little farther and fell again. "See you got this!"

He looked determined and tried again. It took him the whole day to ride the bike to the end of the street. When it was almost sunset, he went all the way.

"I did it!" He looked so kiddish and cute. He got off the bike and hugged me. "Thanks, Hye ah!"

Why am I blushing?! My heart was beating super fast. He let go of me but I wanted him to hold me longer. When he held me like that, I felt safe and protected.

"Uh, come on. Let's go it's getting late." He took the bike and we walked back to the bike shop.

We went back to the garden to watch the sunset.

Both of us were quiet. I hated to break the silence but I had to ask him.

"Oppa..."

"Mhm?" He was lying down and his eyes were closed.

"That one day... why did you help me?"

"..."

He obviously knew what I was talking about but he wouldnt answer. I lighty kicked his foot and he answered.

"I just felt like you needed someone, like a friend to comfort you."

"That's it?" I was expecting something else...

"Yup."

It grew quiet again as we watched the sunset. I turned to look at him and he was sleeping. He looked so innocent. It made me laugh, he looked totally different from his usual self.

"Thank you."

I unknowingly kissed his cheek.

Everything he did for me, the laughs, the tears, the smiles. It made me realize something.....

I think I love you Kim Jonghyun.

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: YAY! They both like each other!