You Did What?!

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Sang Min's POV

WHERE THE HELL IS JUN HYE?!

Even if I walked to the store that's only five minutes away to get something, I know it won't take me ONE. FREAKING. HOUR. WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING? BUYING EVERY SINGLE FRIGGIN' CHIP BAG IN THE STORE?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

SO IRRITATING.

I laid back on the couch and put my feet on the table. I so could be ing girls right now but I decided to come torture her instead. I actually didn't know that she was "Juliette". I just found it in her phone! So idk why she's so worried about it. What's so bad about being from America??? MAYBE SHE'S EMBARASS BECAUSE SHE ISN'T FULL KOREAN. I tried it out on her and she freaked out! So I guess it's really bad to her. IDK. It's fun and I'm doing it for my sister!

(A/N: HI. Sorry for bothering you guys from your reading time but I got to make it clear to you guys. So basically, Sang Min doesn't know the WHOLE story behind Jun Hye's plan. All he knows is that she's from America and I guess that was enough for him to ruin her life. LOL. So continue reading~"

I flip through the channels on her TV and just waited for her. I heard the door rattling. MUST BE HOME. YES. I crossed my arms ready to yell at her the second she comes through the door. It looks like she's having an awful hard time opening the door.

Wait...

WTF?

 

Author's POV

The boys changed into their outfits and went to Jun Hye's dorm. Onew grabbed the key to Jun Hye's dorm under her mat. He put it in the lock but it wouldn't budge.

"Let me try," Key said. Key snatched the key from Onew and tried to turn it.

Minho sighed and pushed Key away, "You guys are weak." Key and Onew glared at him. He turned the key but it wouldn't open. "What the heck?"

"Yeah, you aren't the best, Flaming Charisma. Lemme try again," Key said.

"No, I think I know how to do it," Onew said.

"Please, I got this," Minho stated.

All three of them fought to open the door. Taemin watched from the back.

*My plan is never going to work with these three...* he thought.

"Let go and let me do it, hyungs," Taemin said.

"Aish, Taemin, you don't understand this is complicated just stand back like a good boy," Key said.

"Your hyungs got this," Minho said.

"Just stay where you are," Onew said.

Taemin didn't care and went towards the door anyway. "Hyung- Move- OW- Wait-" He pushed through all of them but they kept pushing him back. So he just went back to the dorm to get some food. When he came back, the boys were sitting on the floor looking defeated.

"It's just a stupid door. Why can't I open it?! Can I just kick it down?" Minho said.

"And leave an opening to Jun Hye's house so she can get robbed?" Key said.

"I'm tired. Someone get me chicken," Onew said.

They started complaing on how the door wouldn't open. Taemin just stood there and finished his chips. He gave the bag to Key and walked towards the door. "Maybe you guys should just turn the key the opposite way."

*CLICK*

He turned to look at them. He pointed a finger to his head. "It's common sense." They all glared at Taemin, he just smiled.

"Let's go."

___________________________________________________________
 

Jun Hye's POV

We were walking back to the dorm. He ignored me and just went inside the building.

"Hey, Jun Hye! Can you come here for a second? I have to tell you something," Mr. Bok said to me.

I looked to Jonghyun to see that he was already inside the elevator. I sighed, "Uh... sure, Mr. Bok, what is it?"

"It's nothing really, just that I saw some suspicious activity outside your house. They had a key to your house so I didn't check for you. And the SHINee boys didn't call me so yeah. I was just telling you! Maybe you know them. It happened just a few minutes ago. I was going to call you but I saw you driving into the parking lot."

People at my house? What?

"Thank you for telling me, I'll go check right now," I told him.

I carried my groceries and went inside the elevator. Who could be at my house? And they had a key...? I got out of the elevator and went towards my dorm. I could hear a bunch of noise inside. What the heck?

I opened the door and dropped everything in my hands.

WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!

 

Jonghyun's POV

It's official. She doesn't love me. After everything I've done for her...

I HATE GIRLS.

I don't need her to be happy. I need to move on. She's right, I am hurting people around me and I don't notice it. I should stop. I can be happy without her. She proved it to me.

I went back inside the dorm to see that it was eerily quiet.

"Guys?!" I yelled out.

Nothing.

Where did they go? I went to the kitchen and put Taemin's banana milk in the fridge. I was going to go back into my room and sleep when I saw a a post-it note on my door. I grabbed it and read it.

Jjong Hyung~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   It's Taeminnie!~ Thanks for the banana milk! Don't go back inside your room! There is something important you have to do! Now you might be      wondering 'Where are we?!' Well, you don't have to wonder any longer! Turn the TV in the living room to channel 3! You don't have to thank me! I did it because I love you~  SARANGHAE HYUUUUUUNG <3333333333333333333333333333333333                                                                                                                                                     -Taeminnie <3                                                                                                                                                        

PS: But you still owe me! ^______^                                                                                                                                                                                        PPS: Maybe name your kid Taemin Jr! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD                                                                                                                                         

I laughed at the little note. What the heck is this kid talking about? Taemin Jr? Already sounds like a little devil baby. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I got the remote and did as he told me. My mouth went wide open.

HUH?!

 

Jun Hye's POV

WHY ARE THERE GANGSTERS IN MY HOUSE. WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE. WHY ME?! OR WAS IT SANG MIN? 

He was sitting on the couch hiding behind a pillow. I quickly looked around for a defense weapon and spotted a bat I kept near my door in case of situations like this one. I grabbed it and pointed it at them. "Who are you?!"

They looked at me and I stared at them. They looked familiar...

The one in the middle was obviously the youngest one. His jeans didn't fit him and his shirt was too baggy. The one to the left of him wasn't any better. His shoes were too big on him and his hat looked like it was going to fall off any second. The one next to the young one was literally getting dragged down by all the accessories he was wearing. LOOK AT THOSE CHAINS. The one next to the fashionista was the tall one out of the group. He was hiding his eyes with a pair of sunglasses. Dude, it's almost midnight... Why would you wear sunglasses? He would only wear his glasses if ...

He was hiding his keroro eyes from me.

WHAT IS MINHO, KEY, ONEW, AND TAEMIN DOING HERE. DRESSED LIKE THAT. I'M GOING TO CRACK UP. LORD SAVE MEEEEEEE.

 

Author's POV

"Yo! We are the hardest, most dangerous, violent, gangster group out there!" Taemin said.

Yes, they were gangsters. Really bad gangsters. Not that can of bad, I meant horrible. They looked nothing like it. But Taemin planned it so...

Key was hiding the camera in his sleeve and was recording it live for Jonghyun to see.

Jun Hye dropped the bat and crossed her arms. "Oh really? What group?"

They all said their name at the same time.

"Banana Milk Crew!"

"Chicken Eaters!"

"Flaming Fires!"

"Fashion Killers!"

She just blinked and stared at them. They started arguing with each other about their name. That never really came up.

Sang Min stopped cowering and started cracking up.

"We're a group of gangsters without a name because we have too much swag for one!" Taemin said. At that moment, his pants fell down.

Jun Hye looked away and scratched her head. "Uh... scary gangster, your pants." She covered and tried not to laugh. Oh Taemin...

He looked down and quickly pulled his pants up while blushing.

Sang Min stood up, "What do you guys want? And who are you guys, seriously."

Onew grabbed onto Jun Hye and pulled her towards him. "We want her."

She looked at him weirdly. He gave her a quick smile and turned back towards Sang Min.

"Why?" Sang Min said.

Key spoke up, "One of our close friends use to be her ex. Now he wants her back. So we're taking her. You leave her alone."

"And why would I listen to a bunch of losers like you?" he said.

Minho walked towards Sang Min and hovered over him. He looks like a giant compared to him. "You might know our friend. His dad's pretty powerful. Ever heard of the Seven Star Mob?"

Sang Min's eyes went wide open. "Seven Star Mob?! THE SEVEN STAR MOB?!" Sang Min looked at me. "You use to date the son of the founder of the Seven Star Mob?!"

I felt Onew jab a finger into my back. I jolted up, "Uh... yeah?"

"But he's dad is the leader of the strongest underground mafia group!"

Hmm, how would he know that...

"You better tell us why you did this to her or you explain to him yourself," Key said.

Sang Min turned pale but shook his head. "After everything I've done, I'm not giving up so easily! You guys just off! You guys are probably just lying to me! You bunch of losers!"

Minho took out his phone from his back pocket. "I guess I'll just call him~"

"NO! DON'T!" he screamed.

"Tell us why you did this to her!" Taemin said.

"Why should I tell you?!"

"I got him on speed dial~" Minho sang.

"OKAY! I WAS BLACKMAILING HER! I MADE HER BREAK UP WITH THAT UGLY DINOSAUR SO I COULD DATE HER. HAPPY?! JUST DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE TO LIVE!"

I smiled after hearing that.

Finally.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"OKAY! I WAS BLACKMAILING HER! I MADE HER BREAK UP WITH THAT UGLY DINOSAUR SO I COULD DATE HER. HAPPY?! JUST DON'T KILL ME! I HAVE TO LIVE!"

My jaw dropped to the floor when I heard that.

HE WAS BLACKMAILING HER???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GOING TO DIE.

I stormed out of the house without putting on my shoes and went to her house.

The was visible through the open door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I charged towards him and tackled him down. He looked shocked. I punched him in the face. No one better stop me this time. "YOU STUPID . HOW DARE YOU BLACKMAIL MY JUN HYE!" He didn't say a word and just let me punch him. "YOU MADE US BREAK UP BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISH PLANS. YOU MADE ME HATE THE GIRL I LOVE. YOU MADE ME THINK WRONG ABOUT HER. YOU MADE ME THINK I WAS JUST A USELESS PIECE OF IN THIS WORLD WHEN IN REALITY, YOU'RE THE PIECE OF ."

I stopped hitting him and tried to breathe. He didn't have one look of regret in his eyes. I yelled in frustration and got up. He stayed on the floor and looked away.

"Do you want me to call the police, Jonghyun?" Onew asked.

"Jonghyun, don't!" Jun Hye said. I looked over at her. Was she helping him? "He only did this for his sister. Just let him go..."

Sang Min looked at Jun Hye with disbelief.

 

Jun Hye's POV

I know I shouldn't be defending him. I should just send his to jail but... "Can you guys leave us alone for a sec?" They all walked out but Jonghyun stayed. "That includes you Jonghyun."

"But-"

"Out."

He walked out mumbling to himself. I closed the door behind him and turned around to face Sang Min.

He was bleeding badly. I walked to the kitchen and got out the first-aid kit. I walked back to the living room. "Sit down."

He obeyed and I started fixing him up. "Why are you helping me?"

I froze at his question. "Why am I helping you? After everything you've done to me. I still decide to help you. I'm an idiot," I told him.

He frowned. "You could just send me to jail..."

"Do you want to go that badly?"

"..."

"Yeah I don't think so." I finished up and put the first-aid kit aside. He was looking down and he wasn't talking to me. "Look, I'm not... mad at you. You did it for your sister and I get it. I ruined her life, but you shouldn't ruin mine. This is between me and her. You shouldn't get involved. But it's too late now. I'm letting you go because I know you aren't a crazy killer physco guy that likes to torture people. You're just a big soft teddy bear. And you did this out of revenge."

Okay I have to admit, there was times where he was a good guy to me. The times where he wasn't bullying me or torturing me. He just got blinded by revenge and that's why he was like this. Sang Min's actually one of the biggest chickens I ever met. I bet Onew would like to eat him...

He teared up after I finished talking.

"You ruined a great friendship we would have had Sang Min oppa..."

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

I sighed, "I just want you to realize what you did wrong."

"I do..."

I pointed to the door. "Get out of here and don't let me see your face ever again."

He got up but stopped at the door. "Thank you, Jun Hye," he said while smiling at me.

I smiled at him and he walked out of the door. I gave out a big sigh of relief and leaned back on the couch.

I'm finally done with the Shin family...

IT'S OVER!!!!!!

"Hey." I looked at the door to see Jonghyun standing there. I started tearing up and ran towards him. He instantly embraced me into a hug and I cried into his chest. "I'm so sorry Hye-ah. I'm sorry for misjudging you. I'm sorry for everything." I shook my head and looked at him. He smiled at me. "Now we can be together again," he said.

"You love me again?" I asked him.

He kissed me on the lips then looked at me.

"Who said I ever stopped loving you?"

I teared up even more and kissed him on the lips again.

"I love you so much, Jonghyun."

"I love you too, Hye ah. And from now on, I'm not letting anything get in the way between us."

I smiled and hugged him.

Now this is the reality I wanted.
 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I DID WHAT YOU GUYS WANTED! KEKE. HAPPY?! I BETTER GET A BUNCH OF COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS. SERIOUSLY. AND THANKS TO THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS! I GOT LIKE A BUNCH IN A DAY'S TIME. LOVE YOU GUYS! MWAH!

imageimage