Special Surprise On Two Two Day

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV
I woke up feeling really good for some reason. I replayed what happened yesterday and smiled to myself. I heard Key screaming from my bedroom last night. I was worried but thought to myself 'It's okay, Key's taller so he can just step on him.'

I stretched, got up and went to my calendar to cross out the date. It was our 22nd day together! Which means Two Two Day! I excitedly jump up and down as I changed. I have been waiting for this day since forever. I sent him a text to see if he was free.

Me: Oppa! Good morning! You're free today right?

My Silly Dino Boyfriend <333: Good morning! And yeah I am why? ;)

Me: Come to the cafe we went to on our first date in half an hour. Don't be late! See you later! <3

I dressed up in a floral skirt, white v-neck, and a red cardigan. I slipped on my black flats and skipped out the door.

Today is going to be a great day!

 

Jonghyun's POV
My cute girlfriend woke me up in the morning and it already made my day. She seemed extra happy today for some reason. Since I had no schedules today, I decided that I would spend a whole day with her since I always had to reschedule because of my schedule.

I got out of bed making sure everyone was still sleeping; Taemin took off his shirt again, Onew was chewing on his chicken plushie, Minho was just stiff, and Key was looking as diva as ever.

I changed into something comfortable and got my disguise. I spent at least the whole half an hour to get ready. I quietly walked out of the bathroom and tiptoed to the door not wanting to wake them up.

"Where are you going?"

I fell down in shock as the boys stared at me with sleepy expressions while sitting on the couch. "Uh... I'm... Um... What are you guys doing up so early?"

"What are you doing up so early?" Taemin said.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Are you going out to meet Jun Hye noona?"

I stared at them and they looked back not surprised at all. It felt like we talked about this all the time. "Why would you come up with that? Hehe..." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"We're not stupid, you don't think we here you talk on the phone with her at night? Please, our fingers and toes curl at the thought. How cheesy can you get when you talk to her?" Key said rolling his eys.

"So you know? And you're okay with it?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads in approval.

"Go have fun, hyung," Minho said.

"Don't tell anyone okay? See you later! And thanks guys."

They all smiled and shuffled back into the room.

"USE PROTECTION!!!"

'Taeminnie, who taught you that?!" Key said.

"I'm a man now! I know about !" he screamed.

"Don't say stuff like that!"

"! ! !"

"YAH!"

I laughed as I closed the door to our dorm. I haven't even kissed her yet. How do they expect me to have with her? I put that thought away and quickly walked to the cafe because I was going to be late. She was sitting at the back of the cafe looking out the window. She was just checking her phone for the time as I sat across from her. She looked so cute when she puffed out her cheeks.

"Hey, beautiful."

She looked at me and smiled, "Hey, ugly."

I pouted, "Tch, you get called beautiful but I get called ugly?" I said folding my arms.

She shrugged her shoulders, "It's the truth."

"Why are you dating me then?" I said.

"I like ugly boys."

I tried to say something but I couldn't come up with anything. She laughed knowing that she won.

"I have to tell you something..."

"What?"

"I forgot to tell you the boys found out..."

"Mhm... I know. They were going to find out sooner or later." I was relieved that she was cool about it. Do you know what day it is?" she asked me all of a sudden.

Was it our one month? No...

 

Jun Hye's POV
He looked at me with a blank expression.

"It's Two Two day!"

He was confused. He cocked his head to the side and asked "What's Two Two day?"

"You never had a girlfriend before?"

He slightly blushed and looked down. "No..."

"When it's the 22nd day of a couple dating, they celebrate together by going on a date." I raised up two fingers on each hand. "Two Two."

"Ahh... So what do you want to do then?" he asked.

"Mhm... I always wanted to go to the Namsan Tower."

"Why? It's so crowded there. And the only thing you could go on is the ferris wheel."

"Come on! There's a lot to do there!" I showed him my aegyo and he gave in.

"Fine let's go."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
"Mhm... I had fun today."

We were riding up to the top of Namsan Tower right now. Today was awesome! We went everywhere even though we had disguises on. We went shopping, eating, sight-seeing, took pictures, and all the things couples do. A couple of fans recognized us but they didn't say anything though. They looked rather happy. The view was simply amazing and I was glad I was able to see it with him.

The lift stopped and we walked out hand in hand. This place was called the "Locks of Love". Couples come here to put a lock on the fence. It represented them never seperating from each other and being with each other forever.

"Woah..." he said his mouth wide open.

"Hehe... I want to put a lock on the fence," I told him.

"Okay."

We bought a lock from the store there and wrote a message on it.

Jjong's: Kekeke...with my pretty girlfriend Lee Jun Hye! The love of my life. MWAH! Saranghaeyo! -SHINee Kim Jonghyun

Jun Hye's: Two Two day! With my love, Kim Jonghyun! My favorite dinosaur! SHINee fighting! Love you! -Lee Jun Hye

We took a picture and locked it in place. Both of us we're satisfied so we waited for the lift to take us back down.

 

Eun Mi's POV
"Where are they right now?"

"Namsam Tower, Miss Eun Mi ssi."

"Do you have the photos?"

"Neh."

"Send them to me. You'll get paid as soon as I get them."

"Thank you. Have a good night."

I drummed my fingers on the laptop and waited for my ringtone signaling a text message.

~You got a message! You got a message!~

I quickly uploaded them on my computer.

Hehe...

"Are you having fun right now ? I'll let you have fun for just a little while longer."

This is what you get for messing with me, Lee Jun Hye.

 

Jun Hye's POV
"Mhm... isn't the sky pretty?"

"Not as pretty as you."

We were in the lift going down but it got stuck halfway. Luckily, we were the only ones in there. He was hugging me from behind with his head on my shoulder. Both of us were admiring the sunset. *sigh* So peaceful, why can't things stay like this forever?

"Hye ah," he said.

"Hmm?..."

"Are you tired? Want to sit?

We both sat down on the bench that was in the lift.

"Hey, Jjong oppa."

He looked like he was about to fall asleep. "Yeah?"

"Have you ever watched Boys Over Flowers?"

"Mhm..."

"Do you remember that one scene?"

"Which one?"

"It looks exactly like the one we are in now."

"Oh... yeah what about it."

"Do that for me. I'll pretend to fall asleep and you-" I looked towards him but he was already asleep. Keke... picture time! I took a picture of him and tried to find a pen in his bag. "Fine, I'll be your Gu Jun Pyo, you'll be my Geum Jan Di."

Lee Jun Hye <3 Kim Jonghyun: Two Two Day! ^_^

"What are you writing?" I fell off the bench surprised. "Are you okay?!"

"OW... Oppa!"

"Sorry." He laughed at what I wrote but I could tell he was happy.

 

Jonghyun's POV
I was pretending to sleep. She thought I was and gave out a frustrated sigh.

How cute!

I watched as she wrote on the wall of the lift. Her concentrated face is so adorable. Those eyes, those dimples, those kissable lips...

Could I kiss her?

"What are you writing?" She fell off the bench and I tried to help her up. "Are you okay?!"

"OW... Oppa!"

"Sorry."

I saw what she wrote and couldn't help but laugh. She was so adorable! I stared at her as she admired the sunset. I pulled her into a hug and she put her head on my chest.

"I love you, Jonghyun." She lift her head up and looked at me.

I started to lean in closer with butterflies in my stomach.

Could I actually do it?

I closed my eyes and leaned in slowly.

Almost there!

I could do it!

"Oh. My. God."

 

******************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: What happened?

   

Thanks to new subscribers <3 SARANGHAE!