Always Yours

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"I can't believe we're leaving tomorrow..."

"We'll miss you too, Jun Hye."

The whole group was at Key's new mansion and we were throwing a "goodbye" party for Jonghyun and I.

Everyone was rather happy-looking instead of sad. Especially In Ho.

I smacked him on the arm, "Yah! Do you really want me to leave?!"

"AISH. No! Just..." he looked suspicious.

"Just what?"

"You have something on your face."

"Huh?" I turned to look in the mirror but there was nothing there. "Yah, there's nothing-"

He was gone. I fell back onto the couch and pouted. I want to staaaaaaaaaaaaay.

"I'm seriously going to miss you guys. Like, who's going to entertain me when you guys leave?" Key said.

I smiled and hugged him, "I'm going to miss you so much, Kibummie."

"Who am I going to pick on when Jonghyun hyung leaves?" Minho said.

"Speaking of him, where is he?" I asked. I grabbed my phone from the table and tried to call him for the thousandth time. He didn't pick up again.

"Maybe he's out with Jonghyun from CNBLUE. I heard him talk about it earlier." I looked over to Minho. He looked and nodded his head. I grabbed his phone from his pocket when he was busy talking to Onew.

I dialed his number and after about three rings he answered.

"Minho? Why didn't you answer earlier?! God, I need help. You aren't near Jun Hye right because I need-"

Someone grabbed the phone from me. I looked up to see Key ending the call.

"Yah! What are you guys doing that I can't know?!" I said.

"Nothing!" In Ho said. I narrowed my eyes at all of them and they all curled into a ball. "We don't know anything!"

"Do not make me hurt you guys like that one time at Jeju Island..."

They all shrieked besides In Ho. "What happened at Jeju Island?"

Onew looked up and shook his head, "You don't want to know..."

"Tell me... NOW," I said, threatning them.

"Ask him for yourself," Key said handing me Minho's phone.

I texted him and he responded saying he was at the garden.

The garden? Now?

I got my stuff and said goobye to the others. I took a cab to the garden and paid the driver when we arrived. I looked around the place. Hasn't change at all. I walked to the back and opened the secret door into the little garden. It was dark inside and it reminded of the night he asked me to be his girlfriend. Exactly five years ago...

I slowly walked to the gazebo to see him working in the dark again. I smiled remembering that night. I leaned on the gazebo and looked around. The moon was reflected on the pond giving the place a nice glow. I closed my eyes and inhaled the sweet scent of the cherry blossom trees.

"What are you doing?" I opened my eyes to see Jongyhun leaning on the gazebo with his arms crossed.

I mimicked him and said, "I should be asking you that."

He brought one arm behind his neck and my heart started fluttering. I will never get over that. Ever. "I just wanted to visit the place."

"Well, thanks for the invite."

"I was going to text you later but you came early. Again."

I laughed and went towards him. He automatically opened his arms and I went into them. "It's so cold~" I whined.

"Your hot boyfriend is here. What are you talking about?"

I laughed and buried my head into his chest. We stayed in that position for a good five minutes. His shallow breathing and his heartbeat was making me sleepy.

"Come with me." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the pond. I stood in front of him and admired the stars through the clear patch of trees.

"It's so pretty~"

"What? My face?"

"Noooooo~ The stars!"

"Psh... I'm prettier..."

"Sure you are~"

"Are you sad to leave tomorrow?"

"Don't remind me..."

He grabbed both my hands and held them tightly. "They're like icicles!" he complained. He held them tighter and tried to warm them up. He pulled me in closer and kissed the top of my head.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I asked.

"You want to?" he asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes. I needed this. We're back to being busy bodies tomorrow. I felt him playing with my hands but they were getting really numb. I was starting to think my hands would have fell off if he wasn't holding them.

"Yah, Hye ah. Open your eyes."

I opened one eye to see that he wasn't hugging me anymore. The cold breeze instantly hit me and I was alone in the dark.

"Jjong?" I shouted.

No answer. I was going to walk back towards the gazebo but the lights . It was like that one night. That amazing night.

Listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TNSiMV8MeY

Jonghyun walked out from the bushes and I saw that he was in a tux. What was going on? It couldn't be... "How long has it been since I met you Ms. Lee Jun Hye?" he asked while slowly walking towards me.

I smiled and pretended to think. "Hmm... maybe five years ago?"

He laughed and brought out flowers from behind his back. I covered my mouth and smiled like an idiot. No way...

"And in those five years, you fell in love with a dino-puppy idiot correct?"

"Maybe not an idiot but a dino-puppy for sure," I said.

"And you always want to be by that dino-puppy's side right? No matter where he is, or where he's going to go, you're going to be right next to him right?" I nodded and grabbed the flowers he was giving to me. "You're going to love that dino-puppy even though he's short and a camera ? Even if he wears insoles and takes a million pictures of himself I will still love him."

I laughed and watched him come cloer to me.

"Do you really love him?" He put the flowers to the side and grabbed my hands. He put our foreheads together and smiled.

"Well that dino-puppy loves you too."

I looked down to see that my left ring finger was adorned by a diamond ring.

"Jjong..."

"I promise you'll be loved so much you'll get sick of it. I promise you I'll keep you warm and I'll protect you from all the dangers in the world. I'll make you feel wanted and I promise you that if we ever argue, we'll get over it as soon as we start it. I want you for myself and if someone takes you away from me... You know I won't be able to live so, Lee Jun Hye..." He got down on one knee and looked up at me.

"...will you marry this dino-puppy?"

I was already teary-eyed by the second sentence. I kissed him on the lips and hugged him. "Yes! A million times yes!"

He grabbed me up and spun me into the air. "Yes!" We both hugged and kissed each other again. "I love you so much, Hye ah."

"Not as much as I love you dino-puppy." He gave me that cheeky smile I loved on him.

We both held each other's hand and walked out of the garden. I can't wait to tell everyone! This was too good to be true.

This whole five years was like a rollercoaster for me. The friendships, betrayals, relationships and everything. It brought me higher and higher up. Meeting so many people that helped me become a better person. Meeting the love of my life... Everything was all worth it.

That one little lie that helped me come to this place. I'm not saying lying is a good thing but this one was worth it.

So I guess you can say-

Lying was for the better~

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: IT'S FINALLY OVER T-T TEARS. Thank you to everyone who has stayed with me during this whole story. It's been I think over a year since I started this story! I love you guys for sticking with me and I read ALL the comments and they get me smiling all the time! If you liked this story, please read my new Jjong fic called Torn In Half! You guys will like it! Promise~ Once again, THANK YOU! *KISSES*

New story: Torn In Half