What Do I Do?!

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

Onew opened the door for me.

"Hi- WOAH..." I stumbled into the kitchen. He followed after me. "What happened to your face?" he asked me.

I ignored him not wanting to think about that accident again. "You guys haven't eaten yet right?" I said looking at him.

"No, we were just about to order take out. Did you want some too?"

"Do you guys have any hot pepper paste?"

"Yeah, in the cabinet next to the fridge. Why?"

"Good, wait about half an hour more. I'll make dubbokki!"

"YAY!"

I started making the food while they goofed off in the living room. Jonghyun came into the kitchen. He was leaning on the fridge. "You need any help?" He didn't ask me about my face so I assumed Onew told them.

I turned around to face him, "Depends, what can you do?"

"Everything," he boasted.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Alright, start cutting the green onions."

He washed his hands and got the onions. "Where's the knife?"

I stopped doing what I was doing and looked at him. "You live here and you're asking ME where the knife is?"

"Well my bad I'm not Mr. Perfect!"

I handed him the knife and he started cutting. Everything was going fine until I checked up on how he was doing. "Yah, you're cutting them wrong!"

"What are you talking about? They're perfect!"

"They're too big!"

"It doesn't matter it goes in your stomach anyway."

"Ugh, move!" I took the knife from him and started cutting them correctly.

"Hey! I was doing that!" he said trying to take it back.

I turned towards him and pointed the knife to him giving him a death glare. "Get out or say goodbye to Jonghyun Jr."

He ran away and I was left at peace. I finished up the ddubokki quickly and started setting up the table. They came into the room a few seconds later sitting down at their places.

"Thank you, Jun Hye!" they said.

"Eat all of it!"

We finished all the food and just talked. I told the others about my debut and they were just as excited as Key. I washed the dishes and walked to the living room where they were lounging around. I sat on the couch next to Taemin.

"So what did you do after I left Jun Hye?" Key asked.

Oh yeah the gifts!

"Um, I need to get something in my dorm, I'll be right back!" I walked back to my dorm and went to the living room and looked for the Kesha cd on my shelf and got the rest of the stuff. I left the guitar to trick Jjong telling him I didn't get him anything. I went back to their dorm and they looked at me with curious faces. "I got gifts for you guys! Like a thanks for everything," I said shyly.

"For us?!" They looked so cute. Like little kids on Christmas.

I handed Minho the Nike shoe box. He opened them and and took them out. "New running shoes?! Aww.. you're the best, Jun Hye, thank you!" He tried them on and they fitted perfectly. He gave me a hug.

I took out Onew's chicken plushie and he screamed like a girl. "KYAAAHHH!!! It's so cute!" He grabbed it and started to hug it. "Thanks, Jun Hye!"

"Noona! What did you get me?~" Taemin said cutely. I handed Taemin the game. "YAY! I've been wanting this since forever! Noona, you're the best!" He tackled me down to the floor.

"Key, this is for you," I gave him the Kesha cd.

"AAAAHHH!!!! Kesha!!! And it's signed! Where did you get this?!" He was so excited.

"I went to her concert last year. Oh! And the shirt you wanted!"

"I love you, Jun Hye!" He gave me a peck on the cheek.

The boys happily accepted their gifts. Last but not least, Jonghyun. I acted like I forgot. He was patiently waiting too. "Yah, where's mine?"

I looked at him, "Maybe if you ask NICELY I would have gave it to you!"

"Where's my gift, Jun Hye?" he said nicely this time.

"Oops!" I acted like I forgot. I should be an actor huh? "I forgot to get you a gift! Sorry!" His face was normal but I know inside he was pissed. Unless he actually didn't care.

 

Jonghyun's POV

"Oops! I forgot to get you a gift! Sorry!" she said.

Forgot? Yeah right, more like 'I hate you so I didn't get you one.' I walked out of the room without saying anything and went into my room. I laid down on the bed like a depressed kid. It's not like I was expecting anything but still... I felt like my heart droppped when she said she forgot... UGH.. I hate this feeling.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I hid my face in my pillow as I heard the door creak open.

"Are you mad?" she asked me.

"Yes."

"No," I mumbled. I heard her something and then I heard a guitar being played. I whipped my head up and there she was, playing like an angel.

"Here's your gift. I saw your broken one so I got you a new one. It's exactly the same as your old one! The guy at the store sold it because he bought himself a new guitar so I took it. Hope you like it," she said while smiling at me.

I took the guitar and looked at it. It was exactly the same as my old guitar! I was speechless...

"No thank you?" she said smiling at me and looking at me with those innocent eyes.

"..."

She glared at me. "Fine! No thank you then! Just so you know, this," she said circling her face with her finger "was because of you!"

She even got hurt to get me the guitar! I felt like crying... I thought she hated me! "Thank you, Jun Hye!" I hugged her and didn't let go.

 

Jun Hye's POV

"Thank you, Jun Hye!"

He hugged me and didn't let go. I felt myself blushing. This isn't right, but why won't my body resist? He stopped hugging me but we were still very close to each other. We were both staring at each other. His eyes were a deep chocolate brown. Inviting and warm... I felt like I could stare at them forever and ever.

Wait...

Why is he leaning in?! He isn't trying to kiss me right?!

What do I do?!

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: WILL THEY KISS???

   

So, I'll probably update one more time today before the Boyz Night Out concert! Last day in Singapore! It was super fun here! See you later~