You're Right

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"It's snowing! It's snowing!" I turned my head back towards the TV. A couple was happily playing in the snow in the park. Snow... There's no snow here in LA...

"Miss it's time for dinner."

I got up and sat on my window seat, "I'm not hungry."

"Miss, it's been a few days already. You have to eat. You don't want to starve to death right?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Your parents are waiting downstairs." I sighed and never once looked her way, my response made her quietly leave my room and shut the door behind her.

I'm stuck in house prison. That means no leaving the house; I don't even leave my room. My phone, laptop, and any kind of communication that can get to Jonghyun was taken away from me. I was empty... Right when I got home that night I went straight into my room and locked the door. The tears I thought that finished coming out started soaking my pillow. My parents had respected me enough to not try to open my door and left me in peace. I couldn't sleep either; nightmares would show up whenever I closed my eyes. That night, it kept playing in my head. When I saw him there...

*I wonder how's he doing?...*

 

Jonghyun's POV

I miss her,

I miss her,

I miss her...

It's been a few days already and I'm already practically dead. My soul's flying somewhere around the room. For sure it's not inside of me...

"Jonghyun, are you going to the schedule today?" I shook my head at Key and he came towards me. "You know you can't stay on the bed for the rest of your life right?" I ignored him and he walked towards the door. "Fine, don't talk to me. I'm heading out with the rest of the guys. At least eat something while we're gone."

I got up from the bed when I heard the front door close. It was my first time getting up in a while. I stretched and my back cracked in several places. Feels good to get up. I went towards my wall and looked at our pictures. A tear slowly started falling down my cheek.

She's gone...

"Pretend you never were with her. She doesn't exist anymore. She never existed. It's better for her if you let her go. Forget her."

Forget her? They're telling me to forget her? Our memories and experiences just gone?

I can't believe it...

She lied to me; I know. I know she lied to me but I'm forgiving her. She's the love of my life. I can't just let her go.

That night haunts me. When I saw her getting being pulled away from me, my heart starts aching. She slowly dissapeared from my view and got into the elevator. The guys released me after the doors started closing. I ran towards it at top speed but I was too late. I heard her sobbing inside until it wasn't audible anymore. I ran towards the emergency staircase and went down as fast as I could. I tripped over my two feet and fell down a few times but the pain wasn't felt, it was numb for me. When I was got out it was already too late... The car was already only a speck on the road.

We're trying to get her back. Her manager flew to the US only to come back with nothing. They won't even let him see her... I'm starting to overthink again... I got my jacket and went out to get some fresh air. It was lightly snowing; just enough to cover the ground but it didn't mean it wasn't cold. I wrapped my scarf closer to my neck and walked around the neighborhood. It was pretty empty since it was so cold. I walked around for half an hour until I reached the cafe.

I stepped inside and the store welcomed me with warmth and the smell of freshly baked sweets. I sat down in a corner and just enjoyed the music playing in the background. I didn't realize that I had closed my eyes and was overthinking again.

"Kim Jonghyun?"

Was it a fan? I don't want to deal with it right now. I kept my eyes shut and pretended to be asleep. I heard some shuffling and the chair across from me being pulled out from underneath the table. I slowly opened my eyes to see a worker sitting across from me. A very familiar looking worker. Someone I've seen before... But who?

"You don't remember me? I'm In Ho. Jun Hye's friend?" Oh yeah, the guy from the market. I gave him a little nod and he smiled. "So I'm guessing you do remember me.  Hold on, let me put the mop back."

I watched him go back into the kitchen and come back out with two steaming cups of hot chocolate. He placed one down in front of me and sat down again.

"Thanks."

"So what's up? You look a little stressed out. And where's Jun Hye? She's usually with you right?"

I stirred the cinammon inside the hot chocolate and watched it make a little whirpool. "She's not here."

"Well obviously but-"

"What I meant to say was she's not here anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"She went back to the US."

He look confused but then got it right after. "Oh... I'm sorry bro."

"It's okay it's just that, she just left. I mean, she never told me anything and she kept it from me when we could have worked it out together. Now I can't even see or talk to her. She's completely gone..."

"Do you want her back?"

"Of couse I do."

"Well don't just sit here and talk to me about it." I looked up at In Ho to see that he was serious. "Are you just going to sit here and mope around like a sad little puppy? Don't act liike you're useless and can't do anything. If you want her back do something about it. Show me you want her back don't tell me."

His words went in circles around my head and he was right.

I'm so stupid.

"Thanks In Ho. I owe you."

I got up from the chair and ran towards the entrance.

"Hey!" I turned around. "Bring her back for me will ya? For everyone."

I smiled and nodded my head. I pushed the door opened and went into the busy streets.

"Taxi!" One pulled up onto the curb and I got in. "To Incheon airport please."

I took out my phone and quickly punched in the number.

"Hello? I'll be needing an non-stop ticket to LA."

 

 

************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Go In Ho, go In Ho, go! YAY~ Just telling you guys, the story's down to a few chapters left. NOOOOOOOO. But it's okay! Another story will be up soon~