Do You Love Me?

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"It's official! We are back together again!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!"

We were at SHINee's dorm. It was getting pretty late but I had to come over and thank them.

"You don't have to thank us, noona! We're family remember?" Taemin said.

"If it wasn't for you guys, who knows how long it'll take before he would have left me alone," I said.

"If you want to say thank you, say it to Taemin. He was behind all of this," Minho said.

I turned to look at him. He was smiling widely. "Really?! My Taeminnie?!"

He nodded his head. "It was my idea!"

"How did you find out?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

He put a finger to his mouth. "Secret," he whispered.

He was too cute to be mad at, "Awwwww come here!" I was going to lean in and kiss him on the cheek when I felt someone pull me back. Taemin pouted.

"Yah yah yah! Skinship is only for me!" I rolled my eyes at Jonghyun and he kissed my forehead. "Don't forget who the skinship king is."

"How can I possibly forget?" Everyone laughed as he puffed out his cheeks. I pinched them. "Aigoo~ Just kidding with you, Jjongie. Don't have to get mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Really? Fine. I was going to give you a kiss as a sorry but I guess not~"

"NO! I'm super mad! Really really really mad!" He pretended to be angry at me and I laughed.

I laughed as I watched the guys walked out of the living room.

"Get a room."

"I need to get myself a girlfriend."

"Lame."

"I love you,  noona~ Goodnight!"

I turned towards Jonghyun to see him puckering out his lips.

"What are you doing?"

"I need my kiss. Mmm-"

I stuffed a pillow in his face.

"YAH!"
____________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you sure it's a great idea to come out?"

We were hand in hand walking to the market. It's been a few weeks and Christmas was just around the corner. Of course everyone went crazy when people found out we were dating again. I told my oppa the truth and he scolded me for not telling him. I was expecting it. I haven't been going out of the house because of all the hate I was getting again. *sigh* I should be expecting it.

"It's fine. I'm here to protect you." I smiled at him. "Are you cold? Here." He wrapped the scarf I knitted him around my neck.

"But you're going to be cold!"

"Don't worry, it's long enough for two." I blushed and look down. Yeah... the scarf I knitted was a bit too long. I got distracted while I was watching one of my K-dramas and it ended up like that. You should have seen his face when I gave it to him. "You know, I think you made it like this on purpose so we could do this."

I playfully smacked him on the shoulder. "You wish!"

He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed.

We arrived at the market and I walked to the shopping carts and grabbed one. Not a lot of people were here since it was so late at night. I started pushing the cart and I felt Jonghyun hug me from behind; pushing the cart with me. I looked at him.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He gave me his innocent face, "What? We have to walk like this because we're connected by the scarf. See?" He pointed at it.

"I could just take it off."

He stopped me. "Stop ruining the moment," he mumbled.

I giggled and started getting the stuff.

We walked through every aisle and he grabbed whatever I asked him to grab. He pointed out stuff that wasn't on the list and asked if we needed it. I would nod or shake my head "no" to the items he pointed out.

"Do you think we need chips?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! They guys came over last night and ate all of it," I said.

"Let's go get some then. I'm making them pay for all of this." He pushed the cart to the chips aisle and we started browsing. "These ones are good." He started throwing in bags of chips into our already full cart. "Wait I like these better." He took out the ones he got before and got the new ones. "But those are new..." he took the chips he got before back into his hands. "But I like these ones..."

"Just get both," I told him.

He looked at me with his killer smile then ruffled my hair. "You're so smart!" I smiled at him as he put the chips back into the cart. We started walking to the cashier and waited for our turn to pay. "Ah! I promised Taemin I would get him banana milk!" he told me.

"Hurry back!"

He took off the scarf and kissed me on the cheek. I watched him walk over to the milk section. When he was out of sight, I took out my phone and started playing with it.

"Is that really Lee Jun Hye?!"

My ears perked up when I heard my name. I peeked towards the left and saw a group of teenage girls staring at me. I pretended I didn't notice them and started to eavesdropped.

"It really is! I saw her walking around with Jonghyun oppa before but I wasn't sure if it was her or not!"

"Ugh... who does she think she is? After practically breaking his heart she decides to get back with him?!"

"What a ."

"She's totally a . Who knows what she did with the other guy."

"Totally a . I hate her so much."

"What's so great about her? Jonghyun oppa deserves way better then that."

I pulled up the scarf to wipe away the tears that were coming out. I knew it wasn't a great idea to come here...

 

Jonghyun's POV

How many bottles does this guy drink every week? I swear all my money is going to be wasted because of Taemin and his addiction... I walked back towards Jun Hye but I heard my name.

"It really is! I saw her walking around with Jonghyun oppa before but I wasn't sure if it was her or not!"

I hid behind some ramen boxes afraid of being caught. Looks like a bunch of my fans. And were they talking about Jun Hye?

"Ugh... who does she think she is? After practically breaking his heart she decides to get back with him?!"

"What a ."

"She's totally a . Who knows what she did with the other guy."

"Totally a . I hate her so much."

"What's so great about her? Jonghyun oppa deserves way better then that."

? ? ? That's what they were calling her? I felt my heart twist and ache inside my chest. Why is she getting blamed for everything?

I need to go talk to these girls. They need some lecturing.

"Stop talking about her like that. You guys don't know anything."

"Oppa!"

I hid back behind the box again. That was my job! He was a worker here. I could tell by his apron and his gloves. Who is this guy? And why was he defending her? Was he a fan? WOAH. He looks like Kang Minhyuk!

"If you don't know anything don't say anything. It's people like you that makes the situations worse. Don't call yourself a Shawol if you aren't going to respect Jun Hye. Got it?"

The girls look down and ran away. He walked over to Jun Hye and hugged her. That ache in my heart came back. But it was a different kind of pain.

Jealousy?

 

Jun Hye's POV

"You okay, Juliette?" I pouted at In Ho and punched him.

"OW! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT."

I started tearing up. "Thanks..." I mumbled. He patted my head and Jonghyun came back. "Jonghyun!" I quickly wiped away my tears. I hope he didn't see that. Don't want him to be mad at his fans. They were just trying to defend Jonghyun.

"Hey... Is this a friend?" he asked.

"Oh yeah! Jonghyun, Park In Ho. In Ho, Kim Jonghyun. He's the same age as me!" I told him.

"Nice to meet you, Jonghuyn hyung!" In Ho took out his hand for a handshake but Jonghyun just nodded. He slowly brought it back down. "Well, I got to work! Talk to you later, Jun Hye?" In Ho said.

"Sure. Bye!"

He waved and left. Jonghyun stayed silent and paid for the stuff. We put everything in bags and started walking home. Our hands were full and we were just silently walking.

I know he's mad. I know he's mad. I know he's mad.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone."

I looked up to see Jonghyun not looking at me. So he saw...

I smiled at him. "It's fine. It's not your fault, Jonghyun, and don't get mad at your fans. They were just angry, they'll get over it."

He sighed, "How can I not be? They insulted you and talked bad about you."

"It's not like it's my first time hearing it," I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing!"

Don't want to make the situation worse. We kept walking and it was quiet again. Only thing you could here was cars zooming by. Why can't everything be peaceful like before? Why did I have to be friends with Eun Mi? Why did I have to be friends with Sang Min? Why can't the fans accept us? Why can't-

"Yah Lee Jun Hye!" I stopped when I heard Jonghyun scream out my name. I saw that he was at least 20 feet in front of me. He walked back towards me. "What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing," I said. He put the bags down and hugged me. Okay?... "Uh... Jonghyun?"

"Shh."

"But it's cold..."

"You really need to stop ruining these moments." I smiled and buried my face into his chest. *sigh* So warm... He smelled like the hot chocolate we had earlier. "Do you love me, Hye ah?"

I looked up to see him looking at me. "Of course," I told him.

"You know it would slowly and painfully kill me if you left me so please don't do that," he said with his puppy face.

"I won't, you silly crybaby. Why of all places wouold you ask me here?"

"I thought you would want a romantic moment. Don't these scenes happen all the time in the movies you watch?"

*RUMBLE*

I looked up to the sky to see that it was starting to rain. "Yeah, real romantic." We were getting drenched in the rain. "We're going to get sick!" I told him.

"No we're not~"

"Come on let's go! It's starting to rain and we don't have an umbrella! Our groceries are-"

He leaned in to kiss me. My heart started beating super fast. He pulled back and gave me that million dollar smile again. I'm never getting over it.

"Nice way to shut me up," I told him.

He smiled at me and leaned in so our foreheads were touching.

"I love you."

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Something sweet to bring these guys closer to each other <3 IN HO TO THE RESCUE! He is just friends with her. JUST FRIENDS OKAY. HE'S NOT A BAD GUY. Okay that's it <3 Comment and subscribe! Thanks to the new subscribers! And commentors I LOVE YOU.