Our Little Secret

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

Ugh... massive headache. I looked at my alarm clock and it was already 11 in the morning. DAMN! I'm late! I quickly got out of bed but then tripped over something on the floor.

"AH!"

"Jun Hye! Are you okay?!" Jonghyun was sleeping on the floor?

I looked at him with a confused expression. "Why are you sleeping on my bedroom floor?" I asked him while rubbing my knee.

"I was uh... worried about you so I slept here the whole night." He had one hand behind his neck.

How sweet...

"Thanks. It must have been uncomfortable."

"It's nothing..." He had dark circles under his eyes.

"I have to get to SM." I got up but he grabbed my hand and held on.

"You're free today. I told your manager you weren't feeling too well, just rest."

"But-" he looked at me with a serious face. I wasn't in the mood to argue. "Okay."

"Come on I'll take you somewhere. Get dressed I'll meet you outside in half an hour okay?"

"Don't you have any schedules?"

He was already out my bedroom door. "I canceled them. So hurry up! No more questions," he smiled that killer smile he had at me and went back to his dorm.

I quickly showered and changed into shorts and a cute top I bought yesterday. Ew... my eyes are all red and puffy. I put on some cover up and tied my hair up into a messy ponytail. I put on my gladiators and went outside to meet up with him. He was leaning next to a nice black Ferrari.

"Ready?" He opened the door for me like a gentleman and went to the driver's side.

"Where are we going?" I asked him while putting on my seatbelt.

"You'll see when we get there," he simply said.

The car ride there was silent. I simply just stared out the window and watched the city go pass me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Jonghyun look at me a few times. I just shrugged it off. We made it to the mysterious place in 20 minutes.

"We're here!" He ran out of the car and opened the door for me.

It was a garden. A lot of people were there having fun and enjoying the sun.

"Why are we here?" I whined like a little kid.

He chuckled, "Just follow me." He held my hand and took me inside the garden. We passed by everyone and reached a dead end.

"Are you lost?" I asked him, obviously confused on why we were staring at a dead end.

"No, watch." He acted like a spy looking both directions before he pushed away a few vines and revealed a door knob. He opened it and it led to another garden. He went in and motioned me to follow him. "Welcome to my secret little garden!" he spread both of his arms out wide.

"WOW!" It was amazing. Different from the garden outside. This one had a pond and my favorite; cherry blossom trees. "Where did you find this?!"

"This place is my grandma's. She made this secret garden so I use it. I come here whenever I’m feeling upset or need to get my mind off things," he was smiling and he looked so cute. "Come on let's go." I followed him and we ended up at a little gazebo in the middle of the garden. I sat down on the comfy chair and he started making tea. This place was so nice, so peaceful. It's like I'm in a whole new world. He handed me a cup of tea and he sat across from me. "So do you like this place?"

"Do I like it? I love it! Thanks for taking me here," I sincerely said to him.

"You know you're the only other person who knows about this place? The guys don't even know," he stated.

"Well I feel honored then."

He smiled when I said that. "This is like my own little place away from the real world."

"That's cool! I wish I had a secret place," I said pouting at him.

"Well, this could be our secret little place." he said smiling at me.

"So our little secret now?" I asked him.

"Our little secret," he winked I smiled back at him and just looked at the scenery. This place was amazing. "Are you okay?" He put me back into my train of thought.

Great, back to this subject...

"I'm fine," I lied.

"No, you're not."

"Seriously I'm fine," I persuaded him. I don't even know actually... "I know when someone’s fine or not. And you miss, is not fine. Tell me your story."

"It's too long..."

"I have time, Jun Hye. Trust me. I trust you, that's why I took you here."

Trust... stupid word.

I ended up telling him about Andrew but not the part about me lying to my parents. He was actually listening to me and paying attention. I finished up to last night and he wiped a tear off my face. I didn't even know I started crying.

"I'm sorry, Jun Hye," he said.

"It's not your fault. It's just that, I trusted him you know?" I started to cry. Why am I even crying over him?

I felt a pair of arms go around me. "Just cry. I'll be here."

I cried for hours without knowing it, the sun was starting to set.

"I'm sorry. I wasted the whole day doing that."

"It's okay."

"I owe you one."

"Okay do me one favor." People usually just say ‘That’s fine’ but okay…

"What?"

"Promise me you'll never cry over him again. I hate seeing you like this, Jun Hye. My heart aches," he looked serious.

"O-o-okay. I promise." My heart was beating fast hearing him say that.

"Pinky promise?"

I laughed and pinky promised him. "Pinky promise."

"Okay, let's go home." We both stood up from the chair and started walking to the door. "Remember, this is our little secret," he said.

We went out of the garden and drove back to the dorms. We went into the elevators and up to the third floor. Now, we were standing in front of our dorms.

"Thanks again, Jonghyun. I really mean it." He looked surprised. "What, is there something on my face?"

"It’s the first time you ever called me by my name…"

"Well uh, I guess since we’re friends now. I can’t insult you as much… Thanks again."

"You're welcome," he said ruffling my hair.

I hugged him and then went inside my dorm. He looked surprised again.

I changed into PJ's and just lied on my bed.

Jonghyun's such a great guy. Okay, I won't cry over him anymore. Time to move on from him.

I called that bastard and decide to end things for good.

"Hello? Juliette? Babe! I miss you! Why haven't you been calling?" that bastard said.

"Don’t babe me. Why haven’t I been calling? Every time I called you, you were busy. What were you doing? Let me guess, ing my best friend?"

"What? Wh-wh-what are you ta-ta-talking about?"

"Don't act innocent with me. You think I didn't know? I knew you were just another freakin’ jerk. I HATE you. Got that? We're over."

"You got it all wrong babe," he tried to explain.

"Have fun with your little . Goodbye, Andrew." I hung up and deleted his number from my phone.

I called Isabella next.

"Hello? Juliette?! Oh my god why haven't you been calling me?! We have SO much to catch up on! Like so much stuff I don’t even-"

"We're done."

"What?"

"You heard me. We're done. You're my best friend how could you do that to me?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I guess it is true. Best friends do share everything together. Have fun with him, Isabella. Goodbye." I deleted her number after and threw my phone on the bed.

I did it. This is a new start; I don't need him or her.

I went to sleep peacefully with only one person in my mind.

Jonghyun.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry for not updating! I was in Taiwan and weather is YUCKY. But I'm flying to Korea right now! YAY!

    image image