Vacation!!! (Pt. 2)

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP BO BEEP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"I WANT MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME???????????????!!!!!!!!!"

"Did you know that guys actually PMS too? It happens every so often so sometimes women don't realize that men have feelings and need attention-"

"Isn't this great Jun Hye?"

...

...

...

THIS IS HELL.

We were at the noraebang near the hotel.

NEVER AGAIN.

I thought everything was going to be fine. Just us having fun and stuff. But Key INSISTED that when you come to a noraebang, you HAVE to drink. So, Onew ordered a few sojus and beers. Me? I stuck to my juice. They gave Taemin candy and banana milk to satisfy him. They also gave him a few sips of beer but I don't think that was what was effecting him right now.

And that brings us to our situation now. We've only been here for about an hour but Key is in front of the TV trying to strip, Taemin is trying to find more candy out of the endless supply of candy wrappers on the floor, Jonghyun was rocking in the corner of the room crying about something, Minho was actually fine just that he keeps telling me about manly things and won't stop talking nonstop. I guess the only normal one was Onew. He's actually quite the drinker.

*CRASH*

I watched in amazement as Taemin flipped over the table. Key was starting to take his pants off. Jonghyun was throwing a fit and crying like a baby. Minho was going to show me his "manly" thing.

"Oppa! Are they going to be okay?" I asked Onew.

Onew just smiled and nodded, "This happens all the time! Come on! We're at a noraebang, let's sing! You haven't sang yet." Onew skipped over to Key and tried to take the microphone from him. Onew succedeed but got tackled down by Key.

"MINE! IT'S MINE! GET YOUR OWN!!!"

"OWWWWW! KEY!!!!!!"

*CRASH*

Jonghyun was slowly crawling towards me. What if he tried to do something?! I reluctantly scooted closer to Minho. He looked at me like I was a creep or something. He even looked a little high.

"You know, Jun Hye, I can dance really well? I'm not just the rapper of SHINee, I should be the dancing king also. Want to see?!" He got up and started doing random dances. I turned around when he started ing.

But when I turned around, my eyes met with Taemin's and I fell back. I wanted to turn around but I would see a ing Minho.

"Noona~" He was acting extra cute today. Yet, he sometimes switches to his devil side. He suddenly hugged me really tight. CAN'T BREATHE. "Noona~ Do you have candy? Minnie wants candy~"

"Uh..." I desperately tried to find one. After seeing Taemin's devil side...

"You mean this?" Minho was holding a lollipop. He took off the wrapper and started on it. "Mhm... strawberry."

"THAT. WAS. MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taemin tackle down Minho. He has a lot of strength when he's drunk.

Onew and Key were still fighting near the TV.

"I AM ALMIGHTY KEY FROM SHINEE. NO ONE TAKES ANYTHING FROM ME!"

"WELL I'M CHICKEN LOVER ONEW. NO ONE TOUCHES ME LIKE THAT!"

Minho and Taemin were now at it.

"GIVE IT BACK TAEMIN!!!!!!!!!!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He threw a remote at Minho's head. Minho threw it back at him.

I was starting to get a headache. Oh yeah, what happen to Jonghyun? I got up to look for him but felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see him sit there.

"Jonghyun?"

He looked up at me with his tear-streaked face. At least he stopped. He squinted his eyes and pointed at me, "You know you look like someone I know."

I blinked and nodded my head, "Um that's-"

Then he clapped, "Oh! I know! You look like my girlfriend!"

I tilted my head, "That's because I am your girlfriend."

He lightly slapped my arm, "HAHA! Don't be silly! You aren't my girlfriend! HAHA! You're that k-pop star Lee Jun Hye! Can I get an autograph?! I'M YOUR FAN!" I just smiled at him. So this is what happens when he's drunk. "Do you want to know about my girlfriend?" he said.

I nodded my head, wondering what he would say.

"Well, she's the sweetest girl in the world." I smiled hearing that. "But she can be a devil sometimes." I glared at him. "But in a cute way! She's cute! Hehe..." I think I like this side of him. "She's like an angel sent from heaven. A strawberry-scented angel. My favorite! Everything about her gives me butterflies. Especially her big, big, big hazel eyes." He sounded like a little kid. I was smiling like an idiot. Can he be drunk everyday? He was smiling but then frowned, "I miss her..."

I looked up at him. Miss me? "What do you mean you miss her? Don't you see her all the time?"

He sighed, "I haven't talk to her in such a long time. I just miss being with her. She's too busy for me now." He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. "Do you know what it feels like to have a girlfriend and not being able to see her?" He started crying. "It hurts here." He pointed at his heart. "I just want to hold her and be with her. Tell her I love her. You know?"

My eyes started tearing up. The guilt was starting to eat me alive. I looked away trying to avoid eye contact.

"By any chance? Do you think she's cheating on me?" He looked at me then started shaking his head. "No way. No way." Tears started coming out. Then he suddenly hugged me and started sobbing. "I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER. I CAN'T."

"JONGHYUN LET GO."

He released me then smiled. "Thanks for listening to me, buddy." He slapped my arm again. "You're awesome. Why are you crying? Was my story great? Hehe. Of course, everything about Jun Hye is great." He looked at me again. He started swaying left and right then waved at me. "Bye~"

"Bye?"

He knocked out on my lap. My tears were falling down into his hair.

*Flashback*

"I know who you are."

I started getting a little nervous. "You- you know who I am?"

"Of course, Juliette Lee."

My eyes opened wide in shock. My heart started beating faster. "Who is this?"

"Now wouldn't that ruin all the fun? Why don't you come meet me in person? I'm at the hotel you're staying at. Room 471. See you!"

*CLICK*

He hung up on me... I was shaking really hard. I went back into the room to see all the boys smiling and laughing. Just having a good time.

"Jun Hye, are you okay you look pale?" I looked up to see Jonghyun looking at me. He was worried.

I shook my head, "Nothing! I'm gonna go to my room to get something."

"Do you need me to come with you?" he asked.

"It's fine. It's just upstairs. You guys go on ahead okay?"

"Okay!"

I quickly exited the restuarant and went to the elevators. Who could it possibly be? Why would they want to do this? The elevator doors opened, I made my way to the room and knocked on it.

"Come in."

I slowly opened the door to the room and it revealed a really familiar figure with his back towards me looking out the window.

"Okay I'm not going to play games with you. Get straight to the point," I said.

"My, my. Is that a way to greet your oppa?"

Oppa? He slowly turned around and my heart stopped beating for a second.

"S-Sang Min Oppa..."

He waved, "Hi~"

"What do you want from me?"

"Nothing much. I just want to ruin your life one step at a time."

"And why would you do that?"

His smile turned into a scowl, "You ed up my sister's life, I up yours."

"How did you find out?" I asked him.

"What? You're not going to deny it?"

"I don't have time for that."

"Well, let's just say I have my recources."

My breathing pattern was becoming abnormal. "What are you going to do?"

"Mhm... first things first. I'm going to get rid of that boyfriend of yours."

"Don't you DARE touch him."

"And what can you do to stop me?"

"..."

"That's right. NOTHING. I won't harm him, YET. Just break up with him first."

"And what if I don't?"

"Then I'm going to reveal you to the world and he's going to hate you or even the whole WORLD will hate you for lying," he said.

"What kind of sick person are you?"

I shook my head. He laughed. "Say you were cheating on him with me this whole entire time and you were just ing around with him."

"I can't do that to him..."

"Then I'll do it," he said.

I glared at him, " you."

"Mhm... thanks," he said sarcastically. "Tell him by tomorrow morning. It better be in the news. I want the whole world to know!\ Now, don't you have to go to the noraebang? I'll be watching! Bye bye, Juliette~"

*End of Flashback*

I kept messing with his hair as he was sleeping on my lap. He doesn't deserve any of this. But I can't have anyone know. Tears started falling harder as I thought about Sang Min's plan. I kissed him on his cheek for one last time.

"I'm so sorry, Jonghyun."

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: I KNOW, I KNOW. HATE ME ALL YOU WANT. I'M SORRY.

   

BUT I DID IT FOR A REASON SO LOVE ME.

     

JK. You don't have to love me. Just love SHINee and this story okay? Bye Bye~