Banana Milk Boy

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Juliette’s POV

"Ma'am, wake up."

I opened my eyes to see the flight attendant that was flirting with dino from before in my face.

"The plane has arrived, you're the last person here so..." she looked at me impatiently while tapping her foot.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting, I'll be on my way," I said while getting up.

"Have a WONDERFUL day." I started to leave but when she thought I was out of earshot I heard her say, "You already ruined mine..."

I turned around and told her off. "You know, you remind me of summer," I said facing her.

She looked at me surprised. "Aww... you think I'm hot? I already knew that." She did a hair flip and smiled..

I laughed at her stupidness. "Not hot. No class." She opened obviously offended then scoffed. "And don't think I didn't hear what you said earlier. You ruined my day too. Oh and FYI, makeup is for fun, don’t put it on like it’s freakin’ lotion or something."

I went outside the terminal and stretched. Ah… It feels great! The air here is way better then the air in Cali.

I decided to stay at a hotel near SM today and just go there tomorrow morning. I waited in the front for a taxi. One came so I put in all my luggage in the trunk and got in. The view was amazing! Everything about Seoul is beautiful. I was just staring at the view when my phone vibrated. Was it Andrew? Or was it Isabella? I took out my phone and saw the most horrible thing I ever saw in my life.

WHAT IS THIS?!

WHY IS DINO KISSING MY CHEEK?!

OH MY GOD. THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING.

Even when he's not around he can still make me blush. Why can't I delete the stupid picture?! Half of me wanted to delete but half wanted me to keep it...

I looked at the text message to get my mind off of it.

iest Guy Alive: Hey Babe! I miss you! Do you miss me? <3333333333

This could only be that one person.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Kekeke... I wonder if she got my text yet. I bet you she's blushing. Ah, this is so fun! When we landed, I left her there not wanting her to wake up and kill me. She was still sleeping like a baby so I think I’ll be fine.

FOR NOW.

My Cute Clutz: Miss you?! Who would miss you?! And since when could you call me babe? AND WHAT’S WITH THE PICTURE HUH?! WANT TO DIE?! >:[

She replied! Why do I have butterflies?! She's so cute!

Me: Who wouldn't miss me? I mean look at me, I'm the iest guy alive remember?! I mean, that’s what my caller ID is. Doesn't matter, you have the picture to remind you of me when I'm not there with you. :]

My Cute Clutz: PSH, I already deleted it.... stupid ert! >>>:(

Me: Uh huh, sure you did... I bet you still have it and LOVE it. And I know you want me! >>>:)

Hehe, I'm so smart! I stared at my wallpaper of me and her. We looked so cute together!

 

Juliette's POV

Oh my god... This guy...

Me: What makes you think that?!

Short erted manwhore dino: You were saying my name out loud when you were sleeping >:)

Hehe, that should be his name, not the iest guy alive. It suits him better. I DID NOT say his name out loud when I was sleeping. He's lying. Right?

Me: No I didn't! Don't lie! UGH, leave me alone!

Short erted manwhore dino: Aww, my babe is mad at me. I love you too <3333333

Aish, this guy... Who does he think he is? I'm gonna ignore him... If I talk to him more, I feel like my IQ is going to drop.

We reached the hotel that I was going to stay at. I paid the driver and went inside.

"Hello, I would like to book one room for the night," I said to the front desk lady.

"Alright, you will be staying in room 314," she informed me.

"Thank you." I took the room key from her and went to my room. It wasn't bad.

I changed my outfit to a more casual one and decided to go exploring with my camera. He was texting me nonstop telling me to reply back. Whatever, I'm leaving my phone here. I called for a taxi and decided to go to Myeongdong. I heard it was a nice tourist location from one of my friends. It was a pretty long ride there but I was so excited time just went by.

WOW! Everything here is so pretty! The stores and food vendors. OMG so much good food! I walked around for a couple of hours just getting use to the crowd. My parents would have never let me go to a place like this. They would have said it was dirty and not fit for someone our class. All that walking around made me thirsty so I went to a place that sold drinks. Ooooh! Banana milk!

 

Taemin's POV

I want banana milk so badly! Why did I have to lose my wallet right at this moment? I mean, I lose it all the time but why now?! Look at the milk, calling my name...

"Taemin! Taemin! Come drink us! I know you want to! Come on! Come on!"

UGH and I forgot my phone at the dorm! Stupid me... I decided to come out by myself because all the hyungs had jet lag and was too tired to walk around. Well, except for Key hyung, he went shopping. While I was walking around having a good time, I dropped my wallet somewhere! I need to find a way home... I'm so far away from the dorms and I don't have any money!

What am I going to do?!

 

Juliette's POV

Look at the banana milk! Yummy!

Why is that guy just standing there staring at the milk? Is he drooling?! Omo, is he crazy too? It's so hot and he's wearing a big jacket with a scarf to cover his face. He sat on the floor and kept messing with his hair. He looked frustrated. Did he want some banana milk? I walked over to the vendor, the guy wasn't paying attention to me.

"Hello, ajusshi, can I have two bottles of banana milk please?"

"Sure, anything for you, young lady!" he said.

"Thank you!" I payed him and took the two bottles. "Ajusshi."

"Yes? Anything else you need?" he said looking up.

"I just wanted to ask you a question. How long was he here?" I pointed to the guy sitting on the floor.

"Oh him? He was standing here for about an hour already. Just pacing back and forth staring at the banana milk. He might be crazy. Wearing a scarf and jacket even though it's summer. Not like he's a star. I mean look at him. Anyway, why?"

"Oh nothing, I was just wondering."

 

Taemin's POV

I felt someone poke me while I was thinking. I looked up to see the most cutest girl with the biggest hazel eyes ever looking at me. She handed me a bottle of banana milk.

"Here. Ajusshi said you were here for an hour already. Did you want some?" she queried.

"Ye-yeah... Thank you." How could someone be so nice to a stranger? Does she know who I am? Maybe that's why...

"Let me guess, you lost your wallet?"

"How do you know?" I said as I got up.

"Hehe, well a guy wouldn't just stand around like that," she smiled. Wow, so pretty! Look at those dimples!

"Hehe, yeah..." I said getting back into my senses.

"Do you need a ride home?" she said.

No way someone could be THIS nice. "Um... I live kinda far from here."

"Where?"

Oh my god! Is she a sasaeng fan acting nice?! Uh oh... But she seems so nice... I'll just tell her. "I live near the SM entertainment building."

"Omo! Me too! I'll just drop you off and then you can go home," she said smiling.

"Thanks, noona!" I hugged her and she smelled like strawberries. Mhm... yummy!

"Noona? I'm your noona? What year were you born in?"

"'93. You?"

"Me too! In April! So I'm not your noona silly!" she said while hitting my shoulder.

"It's okay! I call every pretty girl noona! You're also older then me by three months so you're my noona!"

She giggled and nodded aggreeing with me.

Hehe yay! I have a new noona friend!

 

Juliette's POV

He was so cute, I just agreed with him. I never had anyone call me noona before.

"Let's go home it's cold! Quickly!" He grabbed my hand and we went looking for a taxi. What a little cutie. "Taxi! Taxi!" Not even one taxi stopped for us. He started making weird hand motions. He was so cute and adorable!

"Haha, yah! What are you doing?" I asked while trying to stop him.

"Hehe, I'm attracting attention, noona!" Right at that moment, a taxi came up. "See my magical powers?"

The taxi ride back was pretty quiet. We only had small talk. He kept telling me he wanted this video game that is going to come out soon. After that, he knocked out. I still haven't seen his face yet because he was covering it with the scarf.

When we arrived I woke him up.

 

Taemin's POV

"Yah, wake up we're here."

I opened my eyes and saw the SM building outside. "Mhm.." I sighed while rubbing my eyes.

"Come on, let's go."

We got out of the car and the taxi left.

"Thanks, noona! I owe you one!" I said.

"It's okay. It's getting late, you should get home," she said patting my head.

"Okay, bye, noona! See you next time!" I hugged her one last time and we went our seperate ways.

Man! I forgot to get her name! I turned around to see if she left yet but she was no where in sight. Doesn't matter, if she lives around here, I'll probably see her some other time.

I walked back into the dorm in a happy mood. She was so nice AND she gave me banana milk. Definitely one of my favorite noonas ever! All the hyungs were in the living room waiting for me. Minho was playing a videogame, Onew was eating chicken, Jonghyun was on his phone, and Key was pacing back and forth.

"YAH! Taemin! Where were you?! Why didn't you pick up you're phone?! Do you know what time it is?! We thought something happened to you!" Key said. Umma staus right there.

"Sorry, I was with a pretty girl and I forgot my phone at home," I said as I walked to the bedroom smiling.

All my hyungs looked at me curiously.

"What?! Pretty girl? Did you get her number?" Jonghyun said.

"Aniyo, I didn't even get her name. *yawn* Oh, I'm tired. Godnight, hyungs!" I ran inside my room and jumped on the bed.

Ah, I hope I see her around! I'll never drink this banana milk! Who am I kidding? Hehe, I'll just drink it and keep the bottle!

 

Juliette's POV

I went back inside my hotel room and changed into my pjs. What a nice kid. Omo, I didn't get his name! That's fine, not like I'll see him around.

I checked my phone and had 50+ messages from the stupid dino. I'm not responding to them. That's what he gets for teasing me.

Time to rest for the big day tomorrow!

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Done! She meets Taemin! Isn't he just adorable? <3