Confused...

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jonghyun’s POV

Every day, I would try to wake up early to run with Jun Hye but I would fail. I don’t know why I got so mad when I found out Key was running with her every morning. It’s just… I don’t know. Last night, I set up 8 different alarm clocks so I would wake up. It was only 6 in the morning and let me tell you that’s the earliest I ever woke up if we didn’t have a schedule.

I got out of bed and changed into jogging shorts and a t-shirt. Key was coming out of the bathroom when I came out.

"Whoa, first time I ever saw you get up so early," he said.

"Yeah I know. Oh and, Key, don‘t go running today."

"Why?" he said crossing his arms.

I quickly made up an excuse, "There’s going to be a storm."

"But it’s sunny outside." He pointed at the window and the sun was there shining down like it owned the whole damn place. He looked at me suspiciously. "What are you up to?"

"Uh… nothing. Jun Hye runs at this time right?" I quickly walked to the door and putted on some sneakers.

"Are you going running?!" he said surprised but his face immediately changed into a smirk. "Oh… I see."

"What? What do you see?" Minho said coming out of his room.

"Our Jjongie has a little crush on Jun Hye," he said in a baby voice.

"Whoa, since when?" Minho said.

"Yah, no I don’t. I just decided that I need to go out for a run since we have free time. You know, to stay fit."

"Uh huh, sure. Last time I told you to run with me you rejected me and said if I asked you again you would take away all my credit cards."

"The past is the past. I like running now."

"On a second thought, I don’t feel too good. You can run BY YOURSELF."

Minho laughed and went back into his room to sleep.

"Yeah, cool, by myself. Later." I walked out the door while she was coming out of her dorm.

She looked surprised to see me. "Well, look who it is. If it isn’t lasagna hair boy. Why are you up so early?" she said.

"I’m going for a little jog," I told her trying to stay cool.

"Oh, where’s Key oppa?"

"He doesn’t feel too good."

"Oh, okay. Bye then." She started walking to the elevator.

"YAH! Where are you going?" I said catching up to her.

"I’m going running."

"Let’s go together!"

"We can’t."

"Why?" I said pouting at her.

"I’m running, you’re jogging remember?" she said smiling at me. Those dimples…

"Well I can run too."

"Well if you can then hurry."

We got to the park and barely anyone was there. She plugged in her headphones and started running. I kept my pace with her but I started getting really tired and started panting really hard. Damn I am out of shape! She smirked and started running faster.

"YAH! Are you some Olympic athlete or something? Why are you going so fast?" I said trying to catch up.

"What are you talking about? This is my normal pace!"

I stopped and stared at her. She just kept running and running. I gave up. She looked so pretty when she ran, hair tied up and everything.

We went back to the dorms and she went to SM. The boys were still asleep so I just sat on the couch daydreaming about her. Why couldn’t I stop thinking about her? I love everything about her. Her smile, her lips, her dimples, her big hazel eyes. Just everything…

"Hyung!" Taemin was trying to grab my attention but I was too busy to notice. "HYUNG! What are you thinking about?"

"Oh, nothing," I told him patting his head.

The boys started coming out of their rooms one by one and we all sat in the living room together.

"So how was running by yourself?" Minho asked with a smirk.

"It was fun," I said glaring at him.

"Hyung, you went running?!" Taemin exclaimed.

"What’s so weird about that?!"

"I didn’t say it was weird I was just surprised," Taemin stated.

"Why are you screaming for?" Key said.

"I know why he’s screaming," Minho said. Minho and Key exchanged looks with each other.

"DON’T SAY IT," I said giving him a death glare.

"Tell us!" Onew said.

"And I like the wallpaper on your phone too~"

! Did I leave my phone here?! "If you say it, I’ll make sure your Keroro eyes NEVER. SEE. AGAIN. And give me my phone back!" I threatened him.

He looked scared for a second but then smiled. "But you can’t reach my eyes so that’s okay." Everyone started cracking up.

"YAH! I so can reach them!" I yelled out.

"With a ladder you MIGHT be able to," he laughed.

The others started snickering. I hated when they made fun of my height. Jun Hye would have laughed at this… oh sweet Jun Hye! Wait what the hell am I saying?

He threw the phone to Taemin and screamed, "He wanted to run with Jun Hye because he likes her!!!" He said and bolted into his room. The boys looked at my phone and smiled.

"OOOOOOHHHHHH!!! ~Jonghyun likes Jun Hye! Jonghyun likes Jun Hye~" They started to get up and dance around.

"YAH NO I DON’T!"

"Don’t deny it, Jonghyun. It’s okay, we approve of her and you’re turning red, " Onew said.

I felt my face and it was hot. I snatched my phone away from them and ran into my room and hid myself under the covers. Are they right? Do I like her? UGH! Every time I think of her or hear her name, I get butterflies. I always go to the training room and watch her from outside. She’s on my mind 24/7. My head hurts just thinking about it.

What are you doing to me Lee Jun Hye?!

 

Jun Hye's POV

"Everybody,k--, enjoy your break today! You all deserve it!"

"WOO HOO!"

We have been training for at least 4 months now. It has been a wonderful experience really, except the late nights and threats from other trainees. But beside that, everything has been going well. All the instructors said I have an amazing talent but I still think Eun Mi unnie is better. She's been here for over a year so she has more experience. I recently met my SNSD sunbaes and they said I was going to be a hit for sure. I was so happy!

Everyone started to get out of the room and enjoy their break. I couldn't wait!

"Jun Hye ssi, please come here for a moment."

I groaned and turned around. Did I do something wrong? Ugh, it must have been yesterday when my voice went a little too high pitch. Or last week when I wasn't paying attention and knocked everyone down during our dance routine. I nervously walked over to the instructor. "Neh?" I said cautiously.

"Please sit." He grabbed a chair and sat down. I grabbed the nearest one and sat across from him.

"What's up girl?!" Dae Jung oppa walked into the room smiling.

"Oppa! What are you doing here?" I said getting up offering him my chair.

"Just sit and we need to talk." Dae Jung oppa looked so serious. It made me laugh, I never saw him like that before.

"Jun Hye ssi, you have been showing us amazing efforts in everything. You passed the exam without even taking any classes we required you to take and your singing and dancing is amazing."

"Oh, thank you." I had extra time to practice since I didn’t have to go to school.

They both looked at each other and nodded. "Your manager and I think you are ready to debut, Jun Hye."

"What! Really?!" I jumped up and started dancing around. I didn't think I would be able to debut so quickly! Yes! Dae Jung Oppa was laughing at me. I stopped and ran to him and hugged him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I turned to the other side and hug the instructor too. He was shocked.

"Okay, kiddo, calm down. Are you sure you want to do this. Are you ready?" Dae Jung oppa said.

"Of course I'm ready! I've been waiting for this day!" I said, grinning ear to ear.

"Jun Hye ssi, did you know you are the fastest to ever debut in SM history? Everyone took at least one year. But you have an amazing talent."

"Thank you!" I was so proud of myself!

"Okay go enjoy your break. Everything will be twice as hard when you come back," Dae Jung oppa said ruffling my hair.

"Haha okay! Thanks, oppa!" I said hugging him again.

I skipped out of the room and started walking back to the dorms to change. Hmm... where should I go to congratulate myself? The amusement park? Naw, it won't be fun alone. Oooh! The mall! I need a new fall collection anyway. Since it was getting chilly outside, I changed into a tribal sweater with dark grey shorts and wore a knitted beanie. Wouldn't want to get sick. I grabbed my bag and started walking to the elevators.

"Hey, Jun Hye!" Key was coming out of his dorm.

"Key oppa! Are you going to a schedule?" We both started walking towards the elevator.

"Ani, I'm free today. The others have schedules though."

"Oh, where are you going then?"

"I'm going shopping! I’m in desperate need for new clothes."

"Shopping?! Me too! Want to go with me?" I said jumping up and down.

"Why are we still here?" He grabbed my hand and took me to the parking lot. The van came and took us to the mall. Key oppa was wearing a grey sweater, skinny jeans, Doc Martens, and sunglasses to disguise himself. "So, how's training, Jun Hye?" he said as a conversation starter.

"I'm going to debut soon!"

"Really?! That's amazing. Already?! You must be good then," Key said.

"Haha, not as good as you, oppa! It's all thanks to you and the guys always giving me advice. Especially you!"

"For saying that, I'm getting to get you anything you want!" he said grinning widely. We were driving to COEX mall. One of the biggest underground shopping malls in Korea. They even have an aquarium! The ride there was about an hour long. Key was telling me about becoming a star and tips when being on stage and stuff like that. Well, more like nagging about it to me. He was really friendly. A little mother like, but in a good way. "Okay time to go, Jun Hye!" He dragged me out of the van and immediately took me to the clothes department. "Look! A sale!" He left me alone and went to find his own things.

I bought a few things to congratulate myself with but Key insisted on paying for me.

"Thanks, Key oppa, I owe you!"

"No problem, Jun Hye! Look at this cute adorable jacket. OMG it is to die for!" He showed me all the clothes he got while we were standing in line. Because the line was super long, customers started to complain. Including Key.

~Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy~

"OMG this is my jam! Hold my stuff will ya?" He threw all his clothes at me and started dancing like crazy. Well he kind of looked like an alien or something... He was even singing along. All the customers were cheering and clapping for him.

"Wah! You were amazing, oppa! What kind of dance was that? It was kind of..."

"Over the top?"

"Yeah..."

"That’s how I am!" He took his clothes back and we started talking again. "Haha, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kesha! Too bad they don't sell her albums here," he pouted. He paid for our things and we continued shopping. We passed by a guitar store and I stopped and stared. I fell in love with the guitar on the window display. "You like guitars Jun Hye?" Key asked.

"Yeah, I love guitars! I have one at home!" I couldn't bring it with me because it was too big.

"So you can play?" he said standing next to me.

"Yeah..." Then, I suddenly remembered something. "Key oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Why does that dino have a broken guitar in his room?"

"Oh, Jonghyun? We were messing around in his room and Onew fell on it."

"Why doesn't he throw it away then?"

"He loves guitars like you. He didn't want to throw it away since it was his first one. He got so mad at us he ignored us for days. He doesn’t play as much anymore because he doesn’t want to hurt his guitar’s feelings. He was heartbroken and cried for days! And the guitar he has discontinued so there isn't any left!"

Did he really care that much? At least the guy had feelings for something...

We eventually made it to the food court and bought drinks We found an empty table among the full ones and sat down.

"You aren't hungry, Key oppa?" I said sipping on my drink.

"Not really, I ate cup noodles before we came," he said patting his stomach.

"Noodles again? You guys are going to die from eating it all the time."

"What am I suppose to do then? We have no food at home and even if we do, I can't cook that well! Everytime I cook, the boys complain that it taste bad so I don't do it," Key said pouting.

~My first kiss went a little like this~

Key picked up his phone and I played around with my straw. "Hello? What?! A schedule right now? But..." He looked at me and I gave him the thumbs up sign. He gave me an "I'm sorry" look and left with his stuff.

What to do now? It's only 2 and I already got everything I needed. I started walking around the mall when one of their songs came on to the mall speakers. That reminds me, I should buy stuff for them!

I bought the boys things they needed or wanted. I got Minho running shoes, Taemin the video game he wanted, Onew an adorable fried chicken plushie, and I was going to give Key my signed Kesha cd I got from her concert last summer so I got him a shirt he wanted when we passed by the store. What do I get Jonghyun?

Insoles?

Haha! That's mean...

I was just walking and thinking about what to get him when I passed by the guitar store again. Look at that guitar... I couldn't resist, it was on sale! I walked into the store and immediately went to it.

"Hello." The store owner walked over to me.

"Hello, ajusshi, this guitar is on sale right?" I pointed to the one I wanted.

"Yes, it's on sale. It's more for girls since it's smaller."

"I'll take it!"

I waited in line for my turn. There was only one more guy in front of me and he had a guitar in his hands.

"Ahjussi! I want to sell this guitar!" he handed the guitar over. The ahjussi took it.

"Why, this is the Yamaha Sakura limited edition one! Why would you sell something so precious?"

My ears perked up. Yamaha? Sakura?! Isn't that Japanese for Cherry Blossom?! I went up closer to look at the guitar. It looked like Jonghyun's!

"Yeah, I bought myself a new one and don't use this one anymore so I thought it would be a waste if I just leave it to collect dust."

The owner sighed, "Alright then, I'll take it off your hands." The owner saw me coming up to him wanting to ask him if I could have the guitar when someone pushed me.

"I want it!" said an annoying shrilly voice. I turned around to see who I would have to beat up. But I didn't see anyone. Then I looked down to see a little girl with a credit card in her hand. She looked like she was six or seven. Why would she have a credit card already?! Spoiled brat... "I want it!" she repeated. She had already grabbed the guitar.

I bent down to talk to her so I wouldn't have to hurt her feelings. "Little girl, I didn't think you saw but I was going to get it first. So, if you would just kindly..." I patted her head and tried to take the guitar. She had no interest in me and held onto the guitar. I gently pulled it but she was grasping onto it tightly. We kept pulling it between each other until she screamed. I got a shocked and let go accidently. She stuck her tongue out at me. "Give it to unnie and she'll buy you icecream, okay?" I said smiling at her.

She spit in my face and started laughing.

OKAY THAT'S IT.

I wiped the spit off my face and grabbed the guitar a second time. "Give it to me while I'm asking nicely, little girl. You don't now how priceless that is."

"NO!" she said and kicked me in the shin.

OW. This time, she jumped on top of me and started pulling on my hair. "OW OW OW! LET GO YOU TWERP!" I screamed.

"NOOOO!" She was pulling really hard and it felt like my hair was going to rip out. "I WANT IT! IF I WANT IT, I GET IT!"

"WHY DO YOU WANT IT?! YOU DON"T EVEN NOW HOW TO PLAY!"

"IT'S PRETTY!"

She was still pulling on my hair. How can I let a little girl beat me up?! With that thought, I got out of her grasp and held onto her ear.

"OW! UMMA!!!!!!!" She tried to punch me but I was holding on tightly. I was breathing in and out trying to calm myself down. Everyone was watching now. Why didn't anyone stop us?

"You... shouldn't be fighting... with... your elders..." I said trying to catch my breath.

"You stupid old lady! Give it back to me!"

"What?! OLD LADY?!"

"LOOK, SECURITY!" she yelled out pointing behind me.

"Huh?" I let her go for a second and she had already tackled me back down scratching my face with her cat like nails.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Miss, did you really just get into a fight with a seven year old?"

"I- Not like I... Okay, I was the one getting beat up!" I said defending myself.

We were now in the security guard office in the mall. Little Miss Princess wass crying in her mother's arms. I was a hot mess. My hair was all over the place and I had scratches all over my face. She even ripped a little bit of my shirt. She threw me around the store like I was a doll or something. It was so embarrasing when the security guards came to take us out.

The guard sighed, "Well, you really didn't have to fight and cause a scene."

"She spit in my face!" I said pointing at her. She started crying even more. I wanted to cry too. If Dae Jung oppa finds out... will it effect on me debuting?!

"Well, both of you want the guitar but only one person can have it," he said while holding the guitar.

"I WANT IT!" she said again. Her mom grabbed her and tried to calm her down.

I didn't want to get into any more trouble. It's not really important anyway. I can find something else for Dino head. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF HIM. I stood up, "Just give it to her." I turned towards her mom and bowed, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you guys any trouble. I'm just going to leave now." I took my bags and turned around to leave.

"Unnie," I turned around seeing the little girl handing me the guitar, "I don't really need it. You can have it. And sorry, I didn't mean to beat you up."

I smiled and hugged her, "Thank you."

I went back to the guitar shop paid for the guitars. I said sorry to the owner for causing such a mess. I went out of the mall after that. I even bought the little girl ice cream liked I promised.

The guitars were so heavy! Not to mention the bags of clothes! Wait... if Key left.. That means I have no ride! UGH. I called for a taxi and went back to the dorm. I threw all my bags on the couch and carefully placed the guitars on the floor. I took a quick shower. My face was STINGING. I got out and changed into some comfortable clothes. Luckily, I I bought myself a first-aid kit knowing that I was clumsy. I applied some pain medication on and started putting bandages on my face. I'm starting to look like a mummy. It was already 6 when I finished.

*GROWL*

Did I even eat today? I went to the kitchen and decided to make some ddubokki. Damn.. out of hot pepper paste.. I don't want to go buy some either... Bingo! If the boys eat noodles all the time, they have to have it right? I got all the ingredients and decided to make dinner at their house.

~I won't hesitate no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours~

I put down the stuff and went to find my phone. I rummaged around in my bag, it was Eun Mi unnie. "Hello? Unnie!" I always talked to her on the phone.

"Is it true you're going to debut soon?" she said in a cold voice.

"Unnie, why so serious?"

"Just answer my question!" she yelled into the phone.

"Yeah it's true! Can you believe it?!"

*CLICK*

She hung up on me... Might have lost signal or something. But why did she sound so scary? It's probably just me.

I picked up the stuff and went over to their house.

 

Eun Mi's POV

"Yeah it's true! Can you believe it?!" she said.

I hung up on her and threw my new iPhone at the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I started punching my pillow and throwing all my stuff animals on the floor.

That ! How can she debut already?! She's been there for only four months! I've been there for ONE. FREAKING. YEAR. and what do I get? NOTHING. What's so good about her anyway? She's not even pretty... I'm WAY better looking then her. Her voice sounds like a person dying. UGH!

my life...

her too...

Just !

Just watch Lee Jun Hye, I'm going to DESTROY you.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: DESTROY HER?!

     

We'll have to see~

Can't wait for Boyz Night Out tomorrow! MA BABIES <333