Trust

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

What do I do?! I can't just stay here!

~So I won't hesistate, no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours~

I quickly pulled back and went out the room. I rushed into the bathroom and locked it. I took out my phone from my pocket to answer. It was a phone number from Cali. Whoever it is, thank you!!!

"Hello?"

"Hello? Jules? Hey it's me Henry." Henry was my other close friend. The only one I trust beside Isabella.

"Hey Henry! Why is it so loud? And did you get a new number?"

Music was blasting in the background. "I'm at a party!" he was practically yelling.

"Oh, what's up?"

"Hold up!"

I heard a lot of shuffling then the music in the back was gone. "That's better!"

"Having fun, huh? So what's up?"

"Umm... I don't know how to tell you this..." he sounded nervous.

"What is it? You finally got a girfriend?" I loved teasing him.

"No... and I had a girlfriend before!"

"Holding hands with her because your hands were glued together doesn't count. But what do you want to tell me?"

"I don't know how to tell you. I'm so sorry and I wish I could be there for you."

"What's wrong?" He was making me nervous.

"I'll just text it to you. I'm so sorry that I had to be the one to tell you this but I rather have you know then keep it a secret." That's what I liked about him, he never kept secrets from me. Even though I was keeping one from him... "Call me if you need me. I'll always be here for you okay?"

"Okay, bye, Henry." I hung up and waited for the text. What could be so important that he had to call and tell me? What time is it over there? Like 12 at night?

My phone started vibrating and there was the text. Why am I so scared right now? I slowly opened the text and looked at it.

It was a picture.

Of Andrew...

With Isabella...

Kissing...

...

...

...

I knew this day would come...

I walked back to the living room with my phone in my hand. My head was throbbing and nothing made sense. "I have a headache so I'll be going back to my place. Goodnight, you guys." I tried to give them a smile.

I closed the door gently and ran back into my dorm. My heart hurts... It hurts so much... I felt like I've been stabbed a million times in the back. How could they do this to me?

I trusted them.

I trusted her.

I trusted him.

I knew all along but I kept it a secret. I didn't want it to be true so I left it alone. Reality just slapped me in the face. I can't cry... Not here, not now.

But I wanted to so badly.

 

Jonghyun's POV

She quickly walked out of the room. I was sitting on the bed with my lips all puckered up... Idiot! What were you about to do?! Kiss her?! She has a boyfriend! My cheeks were blushing like crazy.

Only you could do these things to me Lee Jun Hye.

I got up and walked out of the room. Looked like she went to the bathroom… The guys were watching TV in the living room. Jun Hye was taking a really long time. Was something wrong? When I was about to get up to find her, she walked into the living room. Her face was pale and she had a blank expression. What happened?

"I have a headache so I'll be going back to my place. Goodnight, you guys," she smiled at us but I could tell it was fake.

We were all concerned about her. Especially me.

"What did you do, hyung?" Taemin asked me worried.

"Nothing!" They always blamed me. "Aish, I'll go see what's wrong."

I walked to her dorm and the door was slightly opened. I knocked before I went in but she didn't answer. The house was dark and the only light I could see was the one on her cell phone that she dropped on the floor. There was a bottle of pills next to the phone. I picked up the phone and there was a picture of a couple kissing.

Wait, wasn't that the guy her boyfriend? But that girl wasn't her...

Everything ran through my head and I went to look for her immediately. Please don't tell me she killed herself with those pills... I searched everywhere and the only placed left was her room. I slowly opened the door hoping I wouldn't see what I was imagining in my head. Please tell me she's alive.

Please...

There she was, still breathing. I let out a big sigh of relief. Her back was facing me and she was just staring at the wall. She looked like an emotionless doll. She needs a friend... I sat next to her on the bed. She didn't show any reaction at all.

"Hey." No reply... "Are you okay? You scared me for a bit." Still no reply. Of course she wouldn't reply, idiot. Her boyfriend just cheated on her. The weird thing is that she wasn't crying. Just staring at the wall. "Hey it's not good to hold it in. Just let it all out. It's good to cry once in a while."

She turned her head towards me and looked at me. I gave her a sincere smile.

Then she burst into tears. She cried and cried. Sobbing, screaming, and crying. I just looked at her. She looked so helpless. She had her hand held to her heart like it was going to explode. How could someone so beautiful be in so much pain and act like nothing is wrong?

 

Jun Hye's POV

What do I do? What can I do?

I felt someone sit on the bed next to me but I really didn't care.

"Hey." It was Jonghyun. Why is he here? I'm about to let it out in any second. He can't see me like this. "You scared me for a bit." I ignored him. Maybe if I did, he'll go away. "Hey it's not good to hold it in. Just let it all. It's good to cry once in a while."

I looked at him. Andrew used to say that to me... he even smiled like that...

I gave in. I cried and cried. My heart felt like it was about to burst. Memories started playing in my head. Everything came back. I hate this feeling.

Someone please save me...

Jonghyun...

Please...

 

Jonghyun's POV

Looking at her made my heart ache.

She was crying with her head buried in her knees.

I offered her my shoulder and I gave her a tissue. She kept crying and crying. I hugged her. I hugged her tightly and didn't let go. She put her head in my chest and just cried and cried. I felt a few tears coming out of my eyes too. She needed someone to be there for her, to take away her pain and sadness.

She needs me.

And I think I need her...

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Dp you like it? Aren't they just horrible people?