My Silly Dino Boyfriend

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"YAH STOP IT!"

"Sorry, Jun Hye! I can't! Almost done!"

"But it hurts!"

"It'll be over soon..."

"SANG MIN OPPA!"

"Okay! I'll stop!"

Sang Min oppa and I were in my practice room and he was giving me a massage on my shoulders. He was putting too much pressure on them and he wouldn't stop. Practicing was gruesome and he came by to see his sister and decided to visit me. I was resting so I told him to come and hang out.

Dinner was a sucess too. Except Taemin was acting a little weird and was giving me and Jonghyun these looks but besides that everything was good. Eun Mi unnie wasn't talking to me either. She was ignoring my calls and texts and when I look for her at SM, she was never there.

Sang Min oppa and I were staring at the mirror like idiots after running out of things to say.

"Want to here a joke?" he said.

"Sure."

"What kind of shoes do ghost where?"

"Transparent? I don't know?"

"BOOts! HAHAHA get it?"

"That was stupid."

"Hey, a stupid question always end with a stupid answer right?"

I just cracked up and laughed for a while but it became quiet again. He started to push me and I pushed him back. I think I pushed a little too hard and he fell while grabbing on to me so now, I was on top of him.

Well isn't this weird...

 

Jonghyun's POV

I can't wait to see my girlfriend! I bought her favorite snacks so she could eat them. Am I a good boyfriend or what? Where would she be now? Her practice room? I skipped to her room like a kid and opened the door wanting to surprise her.

"Hye ah!" I stopped and dropped the bag I had as I stared at her and this ugly looking dude.

WHY WAS SHE ON TOP OF HIM??????!!!!!

"Jonghyun oppa!" she quickly got off of him and walked towards me. "Umm... this is my friend, Shin Sang Min. Sang Min oppa, this is Kim Jonghyun from SHINee."

He nodded his head at me, "Sup."

SUP?! DON'T SUP ME YOU STUPID !!!!! WHAT WERE YOU AND MY GIRLFRIEND DOING?????!!!!!

"Hi," I said holding my anger in.

I could feel the tension in the room. If Jun Hye wasn't in front of me, I would have wiped off his smirk and punched that stupid in the face.

She looked at me and tried to calm me down by holding onto my arm. I brushed it off and tried not to make eye contact with her.

"I have to go, see you later."

"Jong-"

I walked out of the room and started storming off to who knows where. Who was that? And what was this weird feeling?

Jealousy?

AISH!

 

Taemin's POV

I was walking towards Jun Hye's room when I saw Jonghyun stomping out of the room looking like an angry dinosaur.

Uh oh...

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in!"

I opened the door and gave noona a hug. "Noona!"

"Hey, Taemin!"

I gave her a goofy grin but then noticed a guy on the floor looking at me like I was a retard or something. He kind of looked like me with the hair and stuff but I think I'm cuter right?!

Right noonas?!

I'm cuter right?!

"Noona, who's that?" I asked looking at him.

"Oh! That's Shin Sang Min, my friend. You know Shin Eun Mi right? That's her brother."

Oh... so he's siblings with the EVIL girl. I never liked her.

"He's your hyung. Sang Min oppa, this is Lee Taemin, he's also from SHINee."

"Sup, little dude! Hey, you look like me! We could be friends!" I just smiled at him. He punched my shoulder and laughed. OW. I need to work out. "Hey Jun Hye, I gotta bounce, talk to you later."

"Okay! Bye, oppa!"

"Bye, little dude!" He walked out of the room and I directed my attention back to noona.

"So what are you doing here, Taeminnie?" she said.

I pouted at her and tried to look sad, "I can't come visit my favorite noona?"

She ruffled my hair and smiled, "I never said that."

"Hehe, am I your favorite dongsaeng?"

She looked like she was thinking. "Sure..."

"Noona~ Why do you have to think about it?" I pretended to be mad and turned around.

"Haha! You silly ! Of course you're my favorite. Are you hungry? I'll take you out to eat. My treat!"

Free food?

"Okay!"

 

Jun Hye's POV

Why was that stupid Dino so pissed off for anyway? How dare he just brush me off like that?! Well... I can't blame him, I would be mad too if I found him in the same position with another girl. But he didn't even let me explain...

I changed and took Taemin to the bakery/cafe that I liked to go to. Both of us were in disguises because a lot of people like to go there. I would pick another place but there caramel mochas were to die for.

"WOW. I've never been in a cafe before," he said as he looked around.

"Never?!"

"Nope, I never got the time to, and I didn't like coffee before I debuted."

We got seats in the corner of the cafe were there wasn't so many people.

"What do you want to drink?"

"What do you like to drink, noona?"

"I like their caramel mochas."

"I'll get that then!"

"Okay, wait here while I go order."

I went in line and waited for my turn. I ordered two mochas and a bunch of desserts for him to eat. I took the buzzer that signal our order was ready and went back to my seat.

"Noona, what's that black thing?" he said pointing at the buzzer.

Hehe, might as well prank him. "Oh this?" He nodded his head. "If this thing starts buzzing, that means that our food is done and if we don't get it in time, this will explode," I said seriously.

"Really?! I don't like cafes then! So scary! Let's go somewhere else to eat!" He was wide-eyed and looked afraid.

I started to giggle but kept it in. "It's okay, I have fast reflexes so I'll go get it quickly," I said while nodding.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZ*

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!! HURRY NOONA OR WE'RE GOING TO DIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

People started to give us looks as I tried to calm him down. He was flailing his arms around and was crying. "TAEMIN! It was a joke! I was kidding! Stop crying! People will find out who you are!"

He stopped crying and looked at me. "Are *sniff* you *sniff* sure?"

"Yes, Taeminnie! Stop crying! I'll get the food." I went to pick up our order and went back to the table.

"Wow! Thank you noona!" He gave me a fishy face and started eating.

"You're so cute!"

"Don't call me cute, noona. I'm a man." He gave me a serious face.

"You expect me to call you a man when you do aegyo all the time?"

"Yes."

"Just eat your food."

He happily finished everything. This kid has a BIG appetite. I even had to give him my cheescake that I ordered for myself. I was watching him eat when I felt something... Like a presence. I would turn around but no one would be there. Taemin was always looking behind me too. But everytime I turned around to check, he would do something cute to distract me. After he was done, he looked pretty satisfied.

"Ready to go?" I was packing up my stuff and was getting ready to leave.

"Wait! Noona!" He grabbed my hand. "Can we stay for a little bit more? I'm still hungry."

"Really?"

He gave me an innocent smile and told me to get him more food. Geez, never gonna to take him out again. I ordered him a New York cheescake and waited for him to finish. But he was just playing around with the food.

Okay, now I'm starting to get paranoid. Did I just hear Onew's voice?

"Can you shut up?! She's going to find out!"

"But I want chicken!"

"Why did we send Taemin? He's not getting anything out of her!"

"You guys are taking me out to eat chicken later?"

"Shut up!"

Oh, so they were here. I rolled my eyes and smiled. They are so busted. 

"Is it not good, Taeminnie? You're not eating."

He looked up at me and frowned. "Noona, are you keeping a secret from me?"

Crap... *Whatever you do Jun Hye, don't say a word.*

"What do you mean?"

"You know the night when we ate dinner for you becoming number one?"

Did he see something? "Yeah..."

"Well, I saw something I wasn't suppose to see. With you and hyung..."

He did see something.

"Yes he got something out of her! Let's go get chicken now."

"Hyung! Shut up!"

"Don't talk to me like that!"

I could feel my face heating up as I tried to think of a quick excuse. I folded my arms. Taemin was waiting for an answer. "I don't know, maybe the three idiots behind me might know." Taemin facepalmed himself as I turned around to find them.

They acted like they needed to find something.

"Uh... did you find it Onew hyung?" Key said.

"Oh yeah!"

They got up and acted surprised. Minho just rolled his eyes and sat next to Taemin.

"Hey, Jun Hye! Fancy seeing you here!" Key said.

"Drop the act and sit down."

They obediently sat down and looked at me.

Taemin broke the silence. "Are you guys dating?"

"Um, well, I, we, ugh..." I put my head down on the table in defeat.

"So it's true?!" Onew said.

I looked up at him and just nodded.

"YEAH! Key hyung! You were right!" Taemin said.

"I KNEW IT!!!"

"When did you guys find out?"

"The minute we saw you guys in your dorm. Eating food my ," Key said.

"Aish." I put my head down again as they started cheering and clapping.

"Congrats, noona!" Taemin said.

They all had smiles on their faces. At least they were cool about it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I went back to my dorm exhausted after a long day. They told me secrets about Jonghyun and we just hung out. LOL, his nickname at the dorm was Shawty Dino aka Bling Bling. How gangster can he get?

I the living room lights and Jonghyun was sleeping on the couch. AISH! Scared me... Was he waiting for me? I tiptoed quietly over to him to check if he was sleeping. He was lightly snoring. Awww.... he looked so cute! I took a blanket from the cabinet and lightly draped it over him. Knowing him, he would probably yell at me and demand a reason on why I was so late. I rather get yelled at tomorrow then right now because I was SUPER TIRED.

I tiptoed quietly pass him to get to my room but he started to sing and dance in his sleep. I couldn't help but laugh. I tried to walk pass him but he kicked his leg out and I tripped.

"AH!" I fell on the floor and he immediately shot up.

"Hye ah! Are you okay?!" He extended his hand out and pulled me up to the couch. "Are you hurt?"

"No, I'm okay."

After he stopped worrying, he immediately started nagging like a mom. "Where were you?! Do you know how late it is?! You don't answer your phone, you don't give me a text. What if you were robbed, kidnapped, or even worse, ?!" He kept babbling on and on as I started drifting off onto sleep. "YAH LEE JUN HYE!" I woke up and groaned.

"Jjong ah, you're my boyfriend not my dad. My phone ran out of batteries so I couldn't contact you. And I was just out with a friend. Relax okay?"

"How can I not worry?! Aish, you. UGH!" He pulled his hair out of frusturation and laid down on the couch giving up.

I started running my fingers throught his hair. "Sorry..."

"Hmph..."

"Don't ignore me."

"..."

Now, I'm starting to get angry. "Aish, why are you so mad for anyway?!"

He sat up on the couch and pointed at me. "You were with that ugly guy from earlier today huh?!"

I rolled my eyes, "He has a name you know. And no, I wasn't with him."

"Whatever."

"Why are you jealous?" And now we're going to bicker about him not being jealous...

"Yes."

I laughed at his silliness and he pouted. I sat down and hugged him. "There is nothing going on between us. Do you trust me?"

He sighed and hugged me. "Yeah..."

"I need to go to bed. Go home," I told him.

"No, I want to stay like this." How can I make him go away?

"Okay then, Shawty Dino."

He jumped up and pointed at me. "YAH! Who told you that?! Taemin?!"

I laughed at his facial expression and shook my head. "Nope."

"It was Key huh?! I'm going to kill him!" He started to walk to the door but I called him.

"Hey! I find it cute!"

He turned around and looked at me. "What cute?!"

"That you wear pink teddy bear boxers." I bursted out into a fit of giggles as I watched him get angrier.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!"

The whole building, I mean the whole WORLD might have heard that.

"I'll see you tomorrow, babe, goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite. Only I can, got it?!" He blew a kiss at me and left. I just laughed at him.

My silly dino boyfriend!

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Something sweet to end the day. Goodnight. <3