Paris

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Jonghyun ah, I have to leave to Paris for a few days."

We were in his room having a lazy day. I was cleaning up his room and he was lying on the bed. After I told him that I was going to be going to Paris, he sat up from his bed and looked at me. "What?! Paris?! Why?!"

"I have to do a photoshoot for this magazine," I told him.

"And how come I didn't know about this?" He pouted, "What am I going to do for the next few days?! I'm going to be bored to death!"

"You have schedules to keep you busy, silly!"

"Yeah, but what about my daily kisses?" I ignored him and put his clothes inside his closet. He came over to me, picked me up and dropped me on the bed. He climbed on top of me and growled. "I'm not letting you go! You're staying here with me!"

I glared at him and tried to push him off but he wouldn't move. "Stupid dino, get off!"

"No! You're staying here with me!"

"No, stupid!"

He got off of me and sat on the bed. "Hmph..."

"Sorry." I kissed him on the cheek.

"You should have at least told me beforehand," he muttered.

"I'm sorry! You were so busy in Japan and stuff. Is it my fault I want to spend time with my boyfriend and not talk about our jobs?"

He scrunched up his face and hugged me. "You're right."

I smiled and started cleaning again. Aish, this guy's room is like garbage. I'm surprised Key hasn't nagged at him yet.

I felt him come behind me and I felt his breathing near my ear. "Take me with you," he whispered.

"I'm only gonna be gone for a few days, Jonghyun. I'm not leaving you forever."

"But-"

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I escaped from his old and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I have to leave now."

"Aww... so soon? Call me when you get there." He kissed me on the forehead and walked me out. "Don't go out alone at night, it's dangerous. Don't sleep late, always answer my calls and text got it?"

"Okay, mom!"

I kissed him one more time and walked out his dorm.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In Paris

WOW Paris is gorgeous! I finished my schedule earlier then expected and am now wandering around the streets of Paris.

The Eiffel Tower!!! I took a picture and sent it to him.

Next time I go abroad for something, I'm taking him with me. Oh my god! You do not know what I went through. He called and texted me nonstop until I told him I was going to "sleep". It was my last day here and I had a early flight to catch in the morning. But I couldn't sleep so here I am.

Just so you know, I snuck out. He called Dae Jung oppa too and made sure he watched over me. Aish, just like my mom. But I find him cute like that.

I was walking around the Eiffel Tower when I had that weird feeling again. These past few days, I felt like someone was following me, or watching me. Maybe I was just paranoid. I would turn around and look for someone but no one would be there. I walked around for two or three more hours when the clock struck midnight. Time to go back to my hotel room! I started to walk back to the hotel I was staying at since there were no taxi's. The nightlife here is amazing and people were still out having a good time doing whatever they want. I crossed the street and started walking towards the hotel. It was about a 20 minute walk back.

It was getting colder and the wind was picking up. I started to get goosebumps so I quickened my pace. 

There it is again, that weird feeling.

This was taking too much time. I HAD to stay at that hotel because the fans wouldn't be able to find me. I looked to my left and found the alleyway that I use in the morning to get to the hotel. You cut off about 15 minutes of walking time. Should I use it?

HELL TO THE NO.

I'm not one of those stupid girls that go into alleyways to get and . I just went straight and picked up my pace. This hotel was kind of in the countryside. No one stayed there.

As I continued walking, I heard a faint noise. Like footsteps...

.

No, Jun Hye, it's just the wind playing freaking tricks on you. I kept walking and used the moonlight as my light and vision...

Until the clouds covered it.

Okay, I'm officially creeped out. I was literally running right now. I ran as fast I as my legs could take me but a guy showed up out of nowhere and blocked my path. I stopped and turned around only to see the guy that was following me catching up. Who were they and what did they want?

I was in fighting mode, ready to kick some balls if I needed to.

They slowly walked towards me as I thought of a plan to escape. Even if I call for help, no one would be able to hear me. I shivered not from the cold but from fear.

Suddenly, the guy in front of me charged at me. I quickly kicked him in the shin and he fell. The other one was about to grab me but I swiftly dodged him and he trip. I punched the es a few times and started to run. One of them grabbed my ankle and made me fall. I kicked him in the face and started sprinting back to the hotel. I could see them behind me.

THANK GOD I escaped!

I hid behind a wall to catch my breath. I couldn't see them anymore, I probably lost them. I panted hard and checked my surroundings. , my ankle hurts! I could see it swelling up. I grabbed my phone to text someone but someone came up behind me and covered my face with a cloth.

It smells like chloroform. I tried to hold my breath and get out of this person's grip but the smell was overpowering me. I could feel myself getting woozy. My vision became blurry and I dropped my phone to the ground.

Everything turned pitched black.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next day

 

Jonghyun's POV

My Hye ah's coming back today! I miss her so much! I woke up extra early to go pick her up. I was at the airport waiting for her to come out of the terminal so I could go hug her. The plane landed a while ago so they should be coming out in a few minutes. I impatiently waited for her as I saw people coming out of the terminal. I ran to the entrance hoping she would be the next person out. I waited for a couple of minutes until I saw the pilot and flight attendants coming out.

What the heck? Where was she?

I took out my phone to call her but she wouldn't pick up. The only thing I got from her was a text last night that didn't have a message. I thought she probably pressed it in her sleep. I waited a few more minutes but the last person came out and shutted the door.

What the hell?

I called her manager and luckily he picked up.

"Yoboseyo?" he sounded tired and stressed out.

"Manager hyung? Hey it's me, Jonghyun. Where are you guys? I'm at the airport right now," I said looking around me making sure she wasn't going to surprise attack me.

"Oh, Jonghyun ah! Hey. Uh... we're still in Paris," he said nervously.

Still in Paris? "Why? You guys missed your flight? And why won't Jun Hye pick up he phone? I called her like a million times. Can you put her on the phone for me please?" I said as I started walking out the door.

"About that..." He paused for along time and nervously coughed into the phone. I stopped in my tracks, getting a few "what the hell's" and "move out the way's" from people.

"Is something wrong?"

"Jonghyun..."

...

...

...

...

"She's missing."

 

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

   

Oh yeah, I'm back in Cali. BOOOOOOOOO. But I'll update quicker! HAPPY READING :DDDDDDDD