No One Loves Me

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

*Ding Dong*

I was in front of Jonghyun's parents' house. Yeah I know, what the hell right? If I took him home, his manager would probably be there and Jonghyun would have been yelled at. All the boys would have yelled at him too. If I took him back to my house, he'll get mad tomorrow morning since he has no clue what's going on so my only choice is his parents house.

"Is she not home? But it's already so late... She's probably asleep."

I was going to turn around and leave when I heard the door open. A man I didn't recognize opened the door. I quickly bowed.

"Hello."

"Hello, how can I help you?" he asked.

"Uh, is this Kim Jonghyun's house?" I asked.

"Kim Jonghyun? Yeah it is. Wait, are you a fan?! No it isn't!"

I laughed at the man. He was so silly~

"Honey, who's at the- Oh, Jun Hye!"

I turned around to see Jonghyun's mom in her pj's but she was still beautiful. "Umm-" I can't call her that anymore. "Mrs. Kim," I said while bowing. "Sorry for bothering you guys while you were sleeping."

"It's fine. What are you doing here, sweetie? It's cold! Come in! Come in!"

"Actually! Um... Jonghyun's in my car."

"Why? Why doesn't he come in?" she asked.

"Well, it's just that... he's drunk," I told her.

"What?!" she walked to the car and the man followed her. Jonghyun was still sleeping inside. He looked like a mess.

"Oh my god! What happened?! Honey, come get him."

I opened the door for him and he piggy-backed Jonghyun back to the house.

She grabbed my hand and walked into the house. I took off my shoes and I walked into the living like it was my own home. I actually came back here a few times with Jonghyun when we were still together but I don't know who that man was. From the pictures, I would assume it was his father. He was carrying Jonghyun back into his room. Mrs. Kim was sitting on the couch and patted on the seat next to her. I sat down and looked around. It still looked the same. The man from before came back down and sat on the couch.

"Jun Hye, this is my husband," she said pointing to the man.

"Oh! Hello, Mr. Kim." I was right!

"Nice to meet you. So you're the famous Jun Hye I always hear about."

I blushed and looked down. Don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. "Sorry I had to bring Jonghyun back like that..." I told them.

Mrs. Kim shook her head, "Can you at least tell me why he was like that?"

"Uh well, we were at Music Bank and he got into a fight with my *gag* boyfriend. He stormed out the room after and we were looking for him for about two hours when one of the bartenders at a club called me and told me he was drunk so I went to go pick him up."

I left the hotel part out. Don't think they need to hear it.

"Aish..." his dad said.

I started to apologize. "I'm so sorry... If it wasn't for my boyfriend..."

"Nevermind that. Do you want something to eat?" his dad said.

"Yeah, we were just about to make some snacks! Couldn't slee," she said.

"Why are you guys so nice to me even though I..." I looked down.

"You have your reasons. I don't blame you, sweetie," Mr. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim held my hand. "You did it because of your reasons. I won't question you about it. He's fine. Don't worry about him."

"But I did such a horrible thing. I can't be forgiven," I told her.

She shook her head, "Why you did it, is why you did it. You don't have to explain."

I wanted to tell her. Or someone. Just anyone. I need to get it out. Can you keep it a secret?"

She looked surprised but answered me, "Of course."

I ended up telling them. I didn't want to. I don't know if something bad will happen. But it just came out of my mouth. They both listened to me. I was glad I got it out after carrying it around for such a long time.

"Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry." Mrs. Kim was hugging me and patting my back.

"Please don't tell him. Bad things will happen to him if you do," I told them.

"But that guy, he's so... You're suffering right now!" Mr. Kim said.

"I know... But it's for Jonghyun's own good. Please don't tell him."

They both nodded their heads in defeat.

"MOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Looks like he's awake.

"Is it okay if I go up there to talk to him?" I asked her.

"If you want. And while you're up there, can you help clean him up a bit? He proabably won't let me help him," she said. She handed me the first-aid kit and I slowly walked up the stairs. Each step up was getting heavier and heavier. I finally have time to talk to him and it had to be at his house. I made my way to the end of the hall and knocked on his door. He didn't answer so I opened the door and walked in. I have to be tough on him for him to listen. He was on the bed with his eyes closed.

"Mom, what happened? Why am I here-" he opened his eyes and saw me.

"Jonghyun-"

"What are you doing here?"

I walked towards him. "Sit up so I can clean your wounds," I told him.

"You didn't answer-"

"NOW."

He sat up and looked away. "Why are you here?!" he said raising up his voice. "You can't come here like it's your own house. I'm your ex remember? You have nothing to do with me."

"If it wasn't for me you would have been by a girl you didn't even know," I told him.

He looked confused but just rolled his eyes. He flinched everytime I applied alcohol to his wounds. He was still the puppy I knew. He was pouting when I applied bandages on. I tried to ignore my beating heart but it was ringing in my ears. After I applied his bandages, I got up and went towards his closet. Not even a thank you was given. I wasn't expecting one anyway. I grabbed one of his white t-shirts and went back towards his bed.

"Change into this. You smell." He took off his shirt and sat there. I closed my eyes. "Uh... wait until I turn around!" Jonghyun grabbed his shirt and looked at me. "Why did you go there anyway huh?!" I asked him.

"Stop acting like you care," he said.

I DO CARE YOU STUPID BIG HEADED DINOSAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just groaned, "Why did you change so much?"

"Why did I change so much? Shouldn't you know the answer to that question, Jun Hye? It was all because of you."

"Stop blaming it on me. You know, it wasn't only me who changed you okay? It was your own actions and your own feelings that changed you. I might have helped it but everything wasn't my fault."

He didn't say a word.

Now I'm mad.

 

Jonghyun's POV

Why did she have to come? I have nothing to do with her now. She's making it hard for me. Everytime I try to forget her, there she is making me go back to the start. And it's not fun taking the same path over and over again.

Yes, I did go for a few drinks after what happened but I was not drunk. Well I was but after sleeping I'm sober now.

"Stop blaming it on me. You know it wasn't only me who changed you okay? It was your own actions and your own feelings that changed you. I might have helped it but everything wasn't my fault." Okay, she's kind of making sense. But a big part was her fault. "If you think blaming me is going to make you feel better then go ahead, blame me. But I just don't want you putting it on people who aren't part of this. So don't do it anymore. It hurts them. Don't you have feelings?"

And now she's blaming me for everything.

What the .

"Don't think you're so high and mighty now alright, Jun Hye? I didn't tell you to care for me. I didn't tell you to find me at the club. I didn't tell you to save me. I didn't tell you to do anything! So why are you telling me to do so much for someone who doesn't even care for me? What do I get out of it? NOTHING."  She cringed as I started yelling at her. "What does it have to do with you? Huh?! Tell me?!"

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

We were face to face and our noses were touching.

"Well sorry doesn't fix my heart Hye ah."

I started tearing up.

I saw the tears come out of her eyes also. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to let it out. After all of this, she still cares about me right?! That's why she's here right?!

"I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't have feelings." She looked at me. "I'm not going to sit here and let you criticize me about me being a loser." I leaned in closer to her. "I'm not going to sit here and let you see this side of me." I finally embraced her. "And I'm not going to sit here and act like I don't need you anymore." She gasped when she heard me say that. "Hye ah why did you leave me? Why?" I was sobbing onto her shoulder.

HAVING FEELINGS.

"Jonghyun, this isn't right. You're just drunk."

"I'm not. I really do miss you, Hye ah. You know how much I cried when you left? I cried until I fainted and had to go to the hospital. I cried in front of my own mom. I cried in front of the guys. I cried everytime I saw you at SM. My heart ached whenever I heard your voice or saw you on TV. And I was acting like an to everyone because I didn't want to let my guard down. Because if I do, I'm scared my heart will tear even more than it already is." I let her go and looked at her. She was also crying. "Come back to me and everything will go back to normal," I told her.

"Jonghyun... I'm sorry. I can't." She looked away.

My heart shattered after hearing her say that. My heart might have been healed. But now it was crushed into unfixable pieces.

I let my guard down for a second just to get ed over again.

I closed my eyes and pointed to the door. "Get out." She looked at me. "I said get out!" She just stood there; looking at me. "If you won't get out. I won't promise that I won't hurt you."

I raised up my hand ready to slap her.

*SLAP*

...

...

...

What just happened?

Did I just get slapped?

By her?

"Don't you ever hit girls. Ever."

Mom?

She was standing in front of her, like she was protecting her.

"Mom... After what she did to me, you help her?" I said.

"Well she-" she paused and sighed.

"You slapped me, mom... You've never done that to me before. All because of her," I said while glaring at her.

"Just stop, Jonghyun," she said.

"Mom, get away from her! She's not who you think she is!"

"And you know who she is?!" she said yelling at me. I looked down. "Don't let me hear you talk about girls like that ever again."

I looked up and tears were coming out. "Fine! Help her! Take her in as your daughter! I don't give a anymore! I thought you loved me but I guess I was wrong. No one loves me!"

I started tearing up and my vision became blurry. I ran passed them and ran downstairs. I didn't even bother putting on a coat and just ran out of the house.

Why doesn't anyone love me anymore?

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Poor Jonghyun T_T It's okay, I love you. We all love him right?! Comment and subscribe! <3