I Love You

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV
"Jun Hye... Please wake up..."

"Don't worry Jonghyun, she'll be fine."

"Yeah, Jun Hye's strong."

Was I in heaven? I must be right?

I heard voices around me and a constant beeping that was making my head hurt. I slowly opened my eyes and adjusted to the bright white light.

"She's awake! Minho go get the doctor!"

"Thank god."

I felt someone hold my hand. "Jun Hye!"

I looked around the room and saw everyone's worried expressions. They all looked like they got injured somewhere.

Jonghyun was looking at me with deep, dark eye bags.

"Where am I?"

"You're in Korea, Jun Hye," Key said.

"What happened?"

"We all went to Paris to save you," Onew said.

"Paris?"

Oh yeah... Paris. They all came to save me? Is that why they were all injured?

Someone disturbed me from my train of thought.

"D-d-don't ever do that again! Y-y-you almost died!" I turned to stare at Jonghyun and didn't say a word. I was shocked and happy that I was alive and was with everyone that I loved. His lips were trembling and he started to cry. "Do you even know who I am? Did you forget me?! I'm your boyfriend! Kim Jonghyun-" He put his head on the bed and started to bawl.

Everyone had worried expressions on their faces. I took a magazine from the table and hit Jonghyun in the head. He looked up at me surprised.

"IDIOT! How could I ever forget you! How could you even think I could forget you! You stupid! Short! Manwhore! Dino!" I kept hitting him with the magazine as he dodged my attacks. Everyone laughed knowing that everything was okay.

The doctor came in with Minho. He checked to make sure I was okay. "Well, Ms. Jun Hye ssi, you're very lucky Jonghyun ssi came in time. You have a broken leg, a broken ribcage, and a few bruises here and there. But nothing too serious. You should be released soon if everything goes well," he said.

"How about everyone else? Are they going to be okay?"

"Aww.. even though you're the one in the hospital bed you care about us," Dae Jung oppa said pinching my cheek.

The doctor chuckled, "They're going to be fine. Don't worry about them. All you need to worry about now is yourself."

I thanked the doctor and he walked out. Everyone came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Thank you guys so much," I said while tearing up.

Key pinched my cheek and smiled, "What thank you? We're family."

Family; haven't heard that word in a long time.

Taemin was crying and was hiding in the corner. I called him and he looked at me with tear-full eyes. "Taemin? You're not going to give your noona a hug?"

He ran towards me and gave me a bear hug. "NOOOOONA! Don't ever do that again!"

I laughed and everyone laughed along. I looked around the room and saw a bunch of flowers and gifts in the corner. "Who's are those?"

"They're yours. Your fans gave them to you," Jonghyun told me. I smiled knowing that my fans cared.

"Can you guys leave us alone? I want some alone time with Jun Hye," he said.

"You're hogging her again?" Key said.

I tilted my head, "Again, what do you mean again?"

Jonghyun suddenly stood up and started pushing Key, "Ah... He doesn't know what he's talking about!"

"Oh Kim Jonghyun I know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't push me. YAH!" he closed the door on Key and gave a sigh of relief.

"Now if you guys can kindly leave the room," he used his hands and gestured towards the door.

They all stayed put.

"Why don't you want us to say it?" Taemin asked.

He was about to say it but became shy when he saw me giving him eye contact.

"It's not like it's a bad thing," Minho said.

"I know but!-"

Onew came closer to me. "Well, when you were unconscious-"

"Onew hyung I'll give you money to buy fried chicken across the street."

"Bye, Jun Hye! I'll see you later!" He walked towards Jonghyun and placed his hand out.

"Are you serious?"

"A DEAL'S A DEAL." Jonghyun rolled his eyes and reached into his back pocket to get his wallet. "Thank you!" Onew happily skipped away. I laughed as I watch him.

Taemin suddenly ran by my side. "Nothing you say, hyung, is going to make me go away from noona!" Then he whispered in my ear, "When you were unconscious-"

"I'll buy you banana milk!"

"He would secretly-"

"A new video game!"

"Talk to you and-"

"KEY!!! TAEMIN WENT ON A NAUGHTY WEBSITE ON YOUR COMPUTER!"

"WHAT?!"

Taemin suddenly stood up. "NO I DIDN'T!"

Suddenly, Key stormed into the room. "LEE TAEMIN YOU COME WITH ME!"

He dragged Taemin out by his ear. The door slammed and we could hear yelling outside.

"Uh... I'm going to go outside. Don't want to go to a funeral..." Dae Jung oppa walked out of the room.

Minho looked at Jonghyun and gave me a devilish grin. "Do you really want to know Jun Hye?"

I eagerly nodded my head. It must be important.

"DON'T YOU DARE CHOI MINHO."

"What can you do about it hyung?" Minho retorted.

Jonghyun glared at him, "Don't make me tell manager hyung about what you did to his phone."

Minho went wide-eyed. "It was an accident and you know it!"

"Was it? All I know was that you-"

"Okay! Okay! I'll leave you two lovebirds alone! Sheesh..." He walked out of the room sulking.

Jonghyun smiled and came to hug me. "You okay, Hye ah?"

"I'm fine. Are you okay?"

"Better now without the guys here."

"What did you do to me Jonghyun? It seemed important."

"It's nothing!" He was still crying so I wiped a tear off of his cheek. His nose was all red from crying. HE LOOKED SO CUTE.

"Don't cry, you idiot. Aish, what would've happened if I was really gone?" I asked him.

He looked at me with disbelief. "YAH! Don't even say stuff like that." He cried even more. I just waited for him to finish.

"What happened to..."

He knew who I was talking about and his crying face turned to a serious one. "Why do you even care? She tried to kill you." I looked at him and pouted. He gave out a sigh and answered me. "They put her into a mental ward. You don't have to worry about her ever again." I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his chest. "Don't worry, Hye ah. I'll protect you from now on."

"Kekekekekekekekekeke..."

We both turned towards the door and saw the guys peeking in.

"He's doing exactly what he did to you right now, noona."

I looked at Jonghyun. He looked scared. "YAH!"

"Minus the kisses and aegyo and AH!"

Jonghyun threw a pillow at the door and they left but you could still here them cackling outside.

"That's it? That was what you were scared of?" I asked him.

"Well, I mean. I have an image to keep!"

I hit him on the forhead. "Idiot."

He smiled and hugged me tighter. "Go to sleep you need rest."

"Come on! I just woke up from a week's-"

"SLEEP."

"Fine..." I stuck my tongue out at him and closed my eyes.

He sung a song for me and I fell asleep in his arms.

What did I do to deserve him?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Few weeks later

"Thank you everyone for being here!"

"SHINee! SHINee! SHINee!"

"Now, before the concert ends. I would like to say something." The stadium suddenly went dark and he was alone on stage. "A special someone is in the audience tonight."

All I could see was him.

"I want that special someone to come on stage."

A spotlight hit me and put me on the spot.

"Lee Jun Hye, please come up here."

Everyone started cheering. I got up from my seat and slowly walked towards my other half. He was smiling brightly as the guys were cheering in the back. I took his hand and he smiled.

"Everyone should know who this is right?" he said facing the crowd.

"YES!"

"You guys know I love this girl right? This beautiful, annoying, idiot girl." I looked at him and lightly smacked him on his arm and he laughed. "You guys know what recently happened." Everyone nodded there heads. "Well that won't ever happen again. I love this girl and I promise nothing will ever happen to her. She's my whole world and I only think of her when I'm breathing. Every second of every day, she's my everything," he said looking at me.

I smiled at his cheesiness and he took both of my hands. A spotlight hit us and it felt like we were the only ones there. Nothing in the world was bothering us. It was just me and him.

"Jun Hye, I love youi."

He kissed me on the lips and everyone started to cheer. It felt like a million fireworks exploded in my mind and butterflies were trying to escape my stomach. I could feel my face change to a crimson color.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He took his lips away from mine and flashed me his signature smile. He was slightly blushing too. I stood there shocked.

My first kiss...

"YAH! That was my first kiss! Who said you could have it!" I told him jokingly.

He chuckled and got close to my face again. "Sorry, do you want it back?" He kissed me again and this time I smiled.

Everything was right. That moment made me feel like I was out of this world. I saw the boys look at us with big smiles on there faces. I was slightly embarrassed forgetting there were thousands of people watching us. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Hye ah., he whispered into my ear.

I smiled and kissed him one more time.

"I love you."

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: THE END!

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

JUST KIDDING. I CAN IMAGINE YOUR FACES. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

image  image  image