No Matter What I'll Save You

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jonghyun's POV
“I’m sorry…

“It’s not your fault.”

The boys, Jun Hye’s manager, and I were in a police station in Paris trying to find Jun Hye.

“Where could noona be?!” Taemin was crying and Key was trying to calm him down.

My head was hurting and I was confused. Everyone was yelling and freaking out. Can everybody just shut up for a second?

Finally, a Korean officer came to talk to us. "Helloo, I'm Chief Mok and I'll be in charge of this case." We politely bowed to him and he sat down and got his stuff ready. “When was the last time you saw Miss Jun Hye ssi?” he asked.

I looked over at her manager. “Uh… last night at her hotel room.”

“At what time?”

“Around 9ish.”

“So she went missing after 9.” No Sherlock. He wrote stuff down on his paper and looked at all of us. “Did any of you guys contact her after 9 last night?”

Everyone shook their head.

“She texted me around midnight but it didn’t have a message. I thought she pressed it in her sleep,” I said.

“Okay thank you. We’ll have people search around the area. You guys just relax and wait for our call. Don't worry, we’ll find her.” He went out of the room and I just slumped down.

Why does it have to be her? Why wasn’t it me? I put my face in my hands and just sat there like that for what seemed like hours.

“Don’t worry, Jonghyun, everything is going to be fine,” Onew reassured me.

I just gave him a weak smile. Taemin finally stopped crying and fell into a light sleep. Everyone was sleeping. I couldn’t thank them enough for being here with me. When I told them she was missing, they came to the airport quickly and we flew here. They weren't even in disguises or cared what the fans said. Even our manager. That's how much they care about her. I couldn’t cry. I have to stay strong for them.

For her.

I opened up my laptop to look at something, anything to stop thinking about the bad things that might have happened.

~It's the risk that I'm taking, Hoping, You'd fall in love with your best friend~

I grabbed my phone thinking it was her. It also made everyone wake up and crowd around me. I put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear.

“Helloo?! Jun Hye?!”

“Honey, it’s your mom.” I closed up eyes and heard everyone sigh out of frustration and disappointment.

“Hey, mom.”

“No luck yet?”

“No…”

“We’ll find her, baby, she’s a strong girl I’m sure she’s fine."

“I hope so, mom…”

“Stay strong okay?”

“Mhm…”

“Call me if you hear anything okay?”

“Okay.”

“Oh and one more thing. When did she go missing? In the morning?"

"No... last night... Why?"

"That's odd... my friend's daughter is a huge fan and she went on her website in the morning and it said there was going to be a surprise later."

"What? I'll talk to you later. Thanks!"

I immediately went to her blog and looked for the post. But something else was in it's place.

A broadcast?

Minho went to call the policeman back into the room while we waited for the broadcast to start.

A girl comes on the screen but her face was covered with a mask.

Hye ah?

"Hey everyone welcome to Lee Jun Hye's blog!"

Definitely not Hye-ah.

"Now you're probably wondering, 'who's this wierdo in a mask?' Don't worry, you don't need to know, all you need to know is that little Jun Hye's going to suffer. Now don't be afraid! We're just going to have a little fun!"

What the hell was this saying? Is she crazy? Jun Hye's probably not even there. She can't be there... The computer shifted a little and there was a person tied to a chair with blood running down her face.

It was Jun Hye.

Her manager gave out a little shriek and passed out. Taemin was crying and freaking out again. This time, Key joined him. Onew looked calm but I knew he was afraid too. Me? I just tried to stay from freaking out and fainting myself.

The masked girl ripped the tape off of her face. "Say hi Jun Hye!" Jun Hye just looked at her. The girl slapped Jun Hye and yelled at her. "I TOLD YOU TO SAY HI."

My eyes couldn't leave the screen. I was so afraid but I couldn't do anything about it. All I did I was stared at the screen as I felt the tears come out.

Minho came back into the room with the policeman and even Minho was shocked at what he saw.

"Fine don't say hi to your fans then." The crazy walked off somewhere and came back with a bat. "Say hi to this bat instead." She hit Jun Hye on the leg.

"NO!" I scream as I heard something crack. I winced and it felt like I was the one who got hit. I cried really hard but no sounds came out.

"Okay this is getting out of control. Jake! Paul! Track the IP address of the broadcast immediately! Someone could get seriously injured! Find the address and send a force there to take this person down now!" Chief Mok said in French.

Jun Hye had no emotion on her face. But I could see the fear and pain in her eyes.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT CRYING STUPID ?!" She raised her leg and kicked Jun Hye in the stomach. Everyone cringed at the sight. The sad thing was, I couldn't do anything about it. "UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!"

She started to punch Hye ah. How could this chick have so much anger and strength in her? Taemin was basically drowning in his tears now. Key was starting to. Minho and Onew had tears in their eyes and well, Jun Hye's manager was still passed out on the floor. That girl forced Jun Hye to look at her. Jun Hye just stared at her while she started to cry.

"Why aren't you crying?... Why am I crying for you?! Why did you have to come and ruin my life?! WHY YOU?!"

Jun Hye simply just laughed at her, "Hehe... me ruin your life? Unnie you ruined your own life. I pity you right now."

She slapped her again. How many more times can Jun Hye take it? One? Two? "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE PITYING ME?! I SHOULD BE THE ONE PITYING YOU!" The bat was in her hands again and she hit her right were her lungs were at. I basically screamed when I saw what happened. Blood came out of . "EVERTHING THAT I HAVE DONE. I TRIED TO RUIN YOU BUT I FAILED. THE PICTURES. THE MEDIA. EVERYTHING. I TRIED EVERYTHING."

That girl...

Was it her?

She was panting hard and crying. She put her hands to her head and screamed.

"You think Jonghyun would want you now? Seeing you like this? Please, you look ridiculous," Jun Hye said to her.

Me? She got kidnapped because of me? I was dizzy and the walls weren't stable when I looked at them.

"JONGHYUN OPPA LOVES ME! NOT YOU!"

Jun Hye laughed at her as she kept crying. "He will never love you."

That crazy just laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! You're right, he won't love me! Not when you're around!"

What did she mean?

She turned towards the laptop and smiled. "All of Jun Hye's fans and Jonghyun oppa..."

Me? What was she going to do?

"I change my mind. I don't want Jun Hye to suffer anymore."

Is she letting her go?

...

...

...

"I want her to die."

The screen went dark and it was quiet.

I was starting to freak out.

Die?

Like I was going to let her.

"We found the address! You guys stay here while we go get her. She'll come back safe," Chief Mok said.

While he was walking out, I grabbed his arm and pushed him aside. "I'll go."

The officer stared at me with disbelief and tried to get me out of it. "What are you talking about?! That's absolutely ridiculous! You can't go! Who knows what would happen!"

I gave him a cold stare and walked out the room. I stopped for a second so I could tell the officer something. "What would be the difference if you go? If she dies, at least I'll die with her." I started walking towards the door.

"JONGHYUN! Wait! We'll go with you."

I turned around to see everyone look at me with determined faces. I gave them a nod and we ran to the car.

Minho gave me the address and I drove to our destination.

Don't worry Hye ah.

I'll save you.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: SHINEE TO THE RESCUE! AND HER MANAGER!!! YAY!!!!

OH YEAH! AND AND AND EVERYONE GO WISH Woouforever a happy birthday! GO GO GO GO GO GO!!!!!

      

 

 

    image     image   

     

                                     A little Jonghyun spam for you! KEKEKEKEKEKE. Hope you have an AMAZING day today! Once again;

                           HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!<3