Vacation!!! (Pt. 1)

Lying... for better or for worse?...

Jun Hye's POV

"Everyone please fasten your seatbelts. We will be arriving in Jeju Island in a few minutes. Thank you for flying with us. Have a wonderful day."

I squealed in delight and looked out the window. Jeju Island is just pure beauty. I felt a hand grab mine gently squeezing it. I turned to my other side and saw Jonghyun staring at me. "Are you excited?" he asked.

"Of course! It's my first vacation since I debuted!" I was literally jumping in my seat.

He chuckled then put his seatbelt on. "I'm just happy I'm here with you." He was about to lean and kiss me but-

"Don't forget me!"

"And me!"

"Who would ever forget me?"

"Everyone forgets me..."

I turned around to see the rest of SHINee there. I laughed when I saw Jonghyun roll his eyes, apparently annoyed. He was mumbling to himself again.

This vacation was actually suppose to be for us two. Since I was so busy over these last few months I barely had time to hang out with him. Sometimes, I would ignore his calls and stuff because I was so busy. I didn't want him "assuming" anything so I asked him if he wanted to come to Jeju Island with me. The boys found out and practically begged us asking if they could come along. Of course I said yes but Jonghyun was just a straight up no. We had to use all our aegyo on him so he could agree. But he still didn't want them here.

"JEJU ISLAND!!!!!!!!!" Taemin screamed as soon as we got out of the terminal. He ran away from us and went somewhere by himself.

"YAH! TAEMIN!!!" Key started chasing after him.

"Where is that chicken restaurant?" Onew started walking with a map.

Now there was only three of us left. Jonghyun was impatiently tapping his foot and clearing his throat trying to signal Minho to leave us alone.

Minho looked at Jonghyun, "Hyung, are you sick or something?"

Jonghyun glared at him, "No I'm not sick." Minho nodded his head and started looking around. I looked at Jonghyun and saw his nostrils flare up. Uh oh... "Minho."

Minho turned to us, "Huh?"

"Can you..."

"Can I what?" Jonghyun sighed. "Are you okay hyung because-"

"CAN'T YOU SEE I WANT ALONE TIME WITH JUN HYE?!"

Minho laughed and patted his back. "Okay, hyung. I was just here to . You two have a nice time." He started to walk away.

"YAH-"

I grabbed his arm."Let it go."

He mumbled something and started walking away. I shook my head and followed him.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"WOOO POOL PARTY!"

"Taemin ah! Don't go too deep!"

"HYUNG~ STOP NAGGING ME!"

"NOW YOU TALK BACK?!"

"AH!"

I laughed as Key started chasing Taemin around the pool. And Key said he didn't know how to swim. Key dragged Taemin out of the water and yelled at him. I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. "When can you have alone time with Jjongie?"

I turned around to see him pouting. "You get alone time with me, when you get alone time with me," I said.

"WHEN?!" he was throughly irritated now.

Since we got here, I didn't hang out with him once. Key dragged me around the mall, Taemin wanted to go play at the beach, Minho wanted to go to the arcade with me, and Onew just wanted to get chicken with me because you get a discount if you were with your girlfriend or boyfriend.

He grabbed me again, "I want alone time with you now," he growled.

I stuck my tongue out at him. He laughed and hugged me.

 

Jonghyun's POV

I can never be mad at her. Ever. It's impossible with her.

"Hey Jonghyun! Minho wants to play chicken fight!" Onew said.

We turned to look at Minho in the pool with Taemin on his shoulders. "Come on, hyung, let's play! Loser has to pay for noraebang later!" Taemin said.

I grabbed Hye ah's hand and walked towards the door. "Play with Onew and Key! We have to go somewhere!"

I felt her resist. I turned around to see her shaking her head. "I want to play!" she said pouting at me. She turned around and ran towards the pool. "I'm in!"

I crossed my arms and followed her. "Well I don't want to. I don't want to get my hair wet," I said while  doing a hairflip and looking away.

"Fine then," she said. "Key oppa! Want to play?"

"Sure!"

I snapped my head back to their direction. Key?! Play with her?! I looked at what she was wearing and became mad. She was in a bikini for god's sake! How can she play with Key?!

I rushed over to them and pushed Key into the water before she could have gone on top of him.

Key came up from the water, "YAH! WHY DID YOU PUSH ME IN?!"

"On second thought, I want to play," I said, I bent down so Hye ah could sit. "Get on, Jun Hye. We'll beat-" I didn't notice Key coming towards me and he pulled me into the water. I fell in and instantly started yelling when I surfaced. "YAH! KIM KIBUM!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET!"

Before I could even drown Key, I felt pressure on my shoulders.

"Let's play!" Hye ah said stopping the fight.

I swam over to where Minho and Taemin were. They were both laughing. Onew and Key were laughing at the pool edge. I looked up to see Hye ah pouting.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked.

"Look at the height difference!" I looked at the other team and saw that they were at least a foot taller then us. "We're going to lose!"

"No, we're going to win. Don't worry. Being tall isn't EVERYTHING," I said sticking my tongue out at Minho.

"Don't worry, Jun Hye! My chicken pom poms and I are cheering you on!" Onew said.

"GO 2MIN!" Key screamed.

"Get ready to lose, hyung," Minho said.

"Tch, you wish."

"Noona, fighting~" Taemin said.

"Taemin, fighting~"

"Ready... START!"

I quickly swam closer to Minho. Hye ah had intertwined her hands with Taemin and they were trying to push each other off. I was giving Minho death glares as he shot some back. Onew and Key were screaming their butts off at the edge of the pool.

"You're going to lose, hyung," Minho said.

"No, you're going to lose, Keroro!"

"Oh is that so?!"

He quickly pulled back and Hye ah almost lost her balance. I aslo pulled back so she could sit back up. Taemin started kicking water at me with his feet and I was trying to avoid it. "COME ON HYUNG! DON'T BE A SISSY!" Taemin said. He stopped kicking and was waiting for me to pounce. I ran over to them and Hye ah immediately grabbed Taemin. She wanted to win as much as I did. Taemin was multi-tasking; trying to push Hye ah off and kicking water to my face.

"YAH LEE TAEMIN STOP SPLASHING WATER ON ME."

"NO!!!"

It looked like Hye ah was doing a pretty good job. But Minho was good at defense also. We only need to throw Minho off and we would win. He wasn't paying attention to me, only looking up giving Taemin advice on what to do. I sneakily stuck my head into the water, slurped in water then went back up. Right when Minho looked at me, I spat the water all over his face. He got shocked but that didn't do anything to him.

"Is that how a hyung is suppose to act towards a dongsaeng?!" he asked.

"There isn't hyung and dongsaeng in a game. Only who wins or loses!" I said.

I could see the flames shooting out of his eyes. "You said it." He looked up at Taemin and pulled back. "Time-out for us."

 

Author's POV

They both went to opposite sides of the pool to rest. Taemin jumped off Minho's back and went to go drink water. When he came back, Minho already had his game plan ready. "Taemin, change of plans. Since he said there isn't hyung and dongsaeng in this, we're going to provoke him."

Taemin tilted his head to the side, "Provoke him? How?"

Minho had his devil smile on. "We call him by his first name."

"Hyung! That's disrespectful!" Taemin said.

"So? He said there isn't formalities here. And we HAVE to win. This game isn't about paying, it's about our pride."

Taemin nodded understanding what Minho was saying. "What about noona?"

"Well, she's smart but she probably will have a hard time hanging on to Jonghyun so we don't have to worry about her."

"Ah... okay!"

"Once he's mad. I'll start slowly walking towards the deep end and since he's short..."

"AH! Okay! Got it!" Taemin said smiling.

 

On the other side

 

Jun Hye got off of Jonghyun and sat on the pool edge.

"How are we going to win?" Jun Hye said.

"Just try to act cute and Taemin will probably get dazed and fall off."

"And Minho?"

Jonghyun smiled, "Don't worry, he's MINE."

"Yah? What's wrong with your face, it's so pedo like..."

"Sorry. Got carried away."

"Break time over!" Key said. 

Both teams came towards the center of the pool. 

"Alright. Since this is taking longer then expected, losers have to pay for norabaeng AND dinner. Preferably a chicken restuarant," Onew said.

"Okay!" Taemin said.

"Fine with us," Jonghyun answered.

"Alright, start!"

Both teams didn't make any moves. Both wating for the other team to start. Minho looked up at Taemin and gave him the look. Taemin nodded and started their plan.

"Yah! Jonghyun! What are you doing just standing there?!"

Jonghyun stared at Taemin like he was crazy or something. Everyone was surprised. Except Minho; he had a proud look on his face. "Bwoh?! Yah! LEE TAEMIN!" Jonghyun said.

"WHAT?! Come on you sissy dino!" he said provoking Jonghyun.

"Yeah, Jonghyun, come closer! Unless you're scared you yellow smurf!" Minho said.

"THAT'S IT."

2Min's planned obviously worked. Jonghyun was flaring up like a dinosaur. Jun Hye was just scared he would throw her off so she held on tightly. Minho smiled to himself and started going towards the deep side. Jun Hye noticed they were going towards the deep end and tried to stop Jonghyun from going any deeper afraid he would drown.

"Jongyhun, you're going to-"

Taemin noticed right away and tried to stop her. "NOONA YOU'RE FAT AND JIGGLY! LOOK AT YOUR ROLLS!"

"WHAT?! GO FASTER JONGHYUN I'M GOING TO KILL HIM." Jun Hye succesfully grabbed onto Taemin's hair and started pulling it.

"AH! NOONA! MIAHNE! LET GO!!! PLEASE!!!"

"THAT"S WHAT YOU GET FOR CALLING ME FAT!"

Minho and Jonghyun were in their only little world. When the water was at Jonghyun's chin he stopped.

"Why did you stop, Jonghyun? Or should I call you BLING BLING?"

"AISH!" He wanted to go forward but he would have drowned. Jonghyun wasn't an olympic swimmer but Jun Hye was so worked up about Taemin's comment that Jonghyun was forcefully going forward. Minho wasn't paying attention to Jonghyun anymore since he knew they already won and was just trying to get Jun Hye to let go of Taemin's hair.

"NOONA!!! PLEASE!!! IT HURTS!!!" Taemin was starting to cry.

Jonghyun was trying to get his head back up onto the surface to breath but with Jun Hye on his shoulders it wasn't helping.

"Help-jfdgfhgodashg me-jbkfdhg;ofihg" He was starting to see white spots flashing everywhere.

Onew and Key were just laughing at Taemin and Jun Hye, not paying any attention to Jonghyun. They didn't know this was getting serious.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET LEE TAEMIN. AM I STILL FAT?!" Taemin didn't know that the game was over and thought since Jun Hye was practically killing him, they were still in it. "YES!"

"jdhgofishg;ofihHELP- adkflgh;aohgoairhgoihs"

"YAH LEE TAEMIN!!!!" She grabbed his neck and started choking him.

Minho saw the situation they were in and tried to stop her, "Jun Hye ah you should-"

She kicked him in the face before he could have continued. "SHUT UP!!!!!"

That kick surprised Minho and he fell back taking Taemin with him.

"WHOO!" Onew yelled.

Jun Hye was breathing heavily and she tried to calm down. She smiled now knowing they won. "Yay! Jonghyun we-" She felt herself going lower and lower into the water. "Jonghyun?"

"OH HE FAINTED!" Key said.

"WHAT?!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun wake up!"

I opened my eyes and already was gasping for air. I started coughing as water started pouring out of my mouth. Onew was behind me patting on my back.

"Thank god you're okay," Onew said.

"What happen? The only thing I remember was us playing chicken fight..."

Chicken fight...

2MIN.

I quickly got up from the floor and started looking for those two brats. I saw them, their backs facing me and I started walking over to them. I'm going to beat some sense into them.

Onew grabbed my arm, "I think they suffered enough, Jonghyun."

"What?..."

Suffered? What was he talking about? I walked over to them and my eyes went wide in shock. Taemin was crying and he had scratches all over his face and it looked like his neck was red because someone was choking him. Key had an ice pack on top of his head. He was trying to calm Taemin down but he would just crying loud. Minho on the other hand, had a black eye and his nose was bleeding.

"What the heck happened to you two? Did you get in a fight when I was unconscious?" I asked while looking at Minho's face.

Key chuckled, "It's all becuase of your cute, adorable girlfriend," he said sarcastically, "She's the girl version of you when she's angry."

Oh yeah. "Speaking of my girlfriend, where is she?"

Onew pointed at Hye ah sitting in the corner facing the wall. "I gave her a time out."

I looked at Onew, "Really, hyung? A time out?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "It's what she gets! After she dragged you out of the water, she gave you CPR and saved your life-"

"So you gave her a time out for saving my life?! Hyung! Do you really want me dead or something?! I mean all the times you said it I thought you were joking..."

"NO," Onew said exaggerating the no, "You didn't let me finish, I was still cracking up about Taemin calling her fat-"

"YAH!" Jun Hye said turning around.

"TURN BACK AROUND."

She obeyed like a puppy and did as he said.

What the heck was going on? Onew actually having authority? Am I in another dimension?

Onew took in a deep breath then continued, "As I was saying before I was RUDELY interrupted. I was cracking up about her being fat so she grabbed my bucket of chicken and threw it into the pool! I screamed 'OH MY GOD! DADDY'S GOING TO SAVE YOU!' then jumped into the water. But I was too late and my babies are now resting in Posiedon's graveyard. ALL BECUASE OF THAT DINO GIRL," he said pointing at Jun Hye.

"I AM TEN TIMES MORE BETTER LOOKING THEN A DINOSAUR."

"SHUT UP."

I nodded my head and turned around. Onew's chicken deprived. I can feel it in the air. I went to the person who could PROBABLY tell me what was going on. "Key, can you tell me what's going on because I don't know what's happening. And care to explain what happened to your head?"

"Well when you drowned, Jun Hye saved you. She threw Onew hyung's chicken into the water. You can see them floating over there. And Taemin came running out of the pool crying to me saying his head hurt. Minho was leaving a trail of blood in the pool. I started yelling at Jun Hye telling her it was just a game and said, 'So what if he called you fat?' so she pushed me into the water. I dragged Taemin with me and while I was falling in, I collided heads with Minho which explains his black eye and now tad dah!"

I blinked and tried to get everything clear. All this because of her?... I underestimated her. I thought she was a little angel but she's the exact opposite.

"Jun Hye, get up from the floor," I said walking towards her.

She shook her head, "Onew sunbae didn't give me permission to."

Onew Sunbae? Damn he must have went ape or in his case, chicken on her. I walked to her and tried to lift her up. She stayed put.

"Hyung," I said looking at Onew. Onew shook his head and stuck out his tongue. "Hyung," I said again. He covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"I'll pay for dinner later, chicken place."

"You have permission to get up now!"

She quickly jumped up and cowered behind me. "Sorry, Onew oppa. I'll get you DELISCIOUS, CRISPY, HOT chicken later okay?" she said.

"You BETTER."

"Why didn't you tell me Dark Onew was so scary?!" she said hitting my back.

"Dark Jun Hye is just the same," Minho said.

Hye ah glared at him. "Sorry, Minho oppa, I got carried away..."

"It's fine. Have you ever considered kickboxing or soccer?"

She laughed and walked towards Taemin. He quickly scrambled behind Key's back. 

"Sorry, Key oppa. I didn't think I would have done that. I'll take you shopping!"

"Deal."

She made a gesture for him to move and Taemin was revealed. "Taeminnie~ Sorry." He shook his head and started crying again. She grabbed her bag and revealed a bunch of lollipops. She arranged it like a bouquet and handed it to Taemin. His eyes started glowing. "Will you forgive me?"

He nodded his head and hugged her. "I was never mad at you noona!"

She sighed, revealed. Everyone was happy again.

"So about that chicken restuarant..." Onew said.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jun Hye's POV

We were all at the promised chicken restuarant. Onew was extremely happy. I like his chicken side better then his dark side. We were about to head out to noraebang soon.

~So I won't hesistate, no more, no more, It cannot wait I'm yours~

"I'll be right back!" I told them.

I went out of the private room and took my phone out to answer. Unknown number? I answered it anyway. "Hello?"

"I know who you are."

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: This chapter was super long for some reason! LOL. But I hoped you guys liked it!